Chapter 65: The Fish took the Bait

"Empire?" Yu Bai pretended to be embarrassed, turned her head slowly, and sighed, "But I am a soldier of the alliance, and I must fight for the alliance."

Luo Jin made a low noise behind him, and Yu Bai buried herself in the the corners of her lips curled up unconsciously on her face in the night. The enemy was too stupid, and she had almost no room to use her acting skills.

"I think people should think more about themselves. No one in this world is inseparable from anyone. Aren't you heartbroken that the Alliance has repeatedly treated you like this?" Luo Jin raised his voice excitedly, as if he was really worried about her.

Yu Bai turned her head and gave a wry smile: "Thank you, Lawyer Luo, there are really not many people as righteous as you, so I am very grateful for your concern. But my father is the marshal of the alliance, and I don't want him to be disappointed, the alliance...maybe it has its own considerations."

Yu Bai's final voice was long, sounding helpless and chilling.

Luo Jin opened his mouth to say something, but quickly closed it again, his eyes wandering. Yu Bai observed the expression on his face, guessing that the other party was weighing how much he could say.

Sure enough, he quickly regained his composure and said with a regretful smile: "I'm sorry, I made a mistake at the moment. I just feel sorry for you. Obviously the glory of this victory belongs to you, but now everything seems to be with you. It has nothing to do with it."

Yu Bai smiled bitterly again and said nothing.

Excellent hunters often appear as prey. Yu Bai was obviously preparing to go to the empire, but when the people from the empire came to find her, she was very hesitant. If it had been anyone else, Luo Jin would have been tricked, and she thought she had met someone who cared about her.

It's easy to add icing on the cake, but it's hardest to give someone help when it's time. Yu Bai has just won a war, and the other party is so eager to come to give her help. If he doesn't take something from her, or ask her to do something, how can there be such a pie-dropping good thing?. If so, wouldn't it be a big loss for her if she didn't take the opportunity to negotiate more terms?

Yu Bai watched Luo Jin leave the venue with a smile, guessing that he was going to move reinforcements.

At this time, the system, which had rarely obtained omniscient authority, spoke: [Tsk, tsk, tsk, it seems that the opponent is well prepared. Yu Bai, have you really decided to go to the empire? 】

【Shouldn't we take revenge that should be avenged? Now that you have decided to save the person who should be saved, you must save it. 】From the system, Yu Bai also knew that the empire set up the star gate near the insect star, and set up the star gate's exit near the alliance, so the alliance suffered such heavy casualties, and who was behind the scenes, all of which didn't require any brainpower at all to come up with the answer.

Although Yu Bai is not from the alliance or the empire, whoever involves her is her enemy.

Yu Bai walked into the venue, which was still bustling with activity. She held up her glass and saw Luo Xi who had arrived at some point in the corner. He was pouring wine from cup to cup. It seemed that Luo Xi also knew what Luo Ciqiu had just declared.

Sure enough, when Luo Xi met Yu Bai's face, his lonely expression immediately turned into anger, but soon he filled the glass with wine in despair, just like an old father who married off his daughter, unwilling and helpless.

Yu Bai patiently drank wine and waited for her prey to take the bait again. Sure enough, in full view of everyone, a blond man walked in from the door. Everyone looked at him. The general who was just chatting with the people around him immediately greeted him with a smile.