Chapter 50: If you tell too many lies, there will be no truth

Lin Xingfan immediately looked at the computer next to Zeng Lei, but the black screen tried hard to hide something, but she knew it was definitely not a trivial matter, otherwise he would not let her do it on purpose. Go and drag Luo Ciqiu with her.

And it was most likely related to Luo Ciqiu...

She glanced at Luo Ciqiu, who didn't notice anything inappropriate in the conversation at all, and actually relaxed his vigilance.

Several people were silent in unison, and time seemed to have stopped.

Zeng Lei looked at the sudden silence at the scene and saw that the person involved was present. He felt so guilty that he broke into a cold sweat.

However, Yu Bai still looked calm, as if she would move forward indifferently even if there were mountains of swords and seas of fire ahead.

Yu Bai had a faint smile on her face, not intending to explain anything. Everything was a matter of course to her, "Okay, I understand, you go back first."

Zeng Lei felt as if he was forgiven, and with a touch of oil on his feet, he ran away quickly, hr thought as he ran, maybe the emperor of the empire only has such a majestic appearance, but Yu Bai is only the same age as him. This feeling is too strange.

Before Luo Ciqiu could react, he saw Zeng Lei walking out. Yu Bai glanced at Lin Xingfan again. She also left wisely. Luo Ciqiu and Yu Bai were the only ones left in the corner of the library.

The light and shadow of the setting sun shone in through the glass exterior wall and projected on the two of them, making Yu Bai's red pupils seem to burn.

Although Yu Bai is relatively slow about her feelings, she is not stupid. She knows that Luo Ciqiu wants answers, so he approaches her repeatedly. She thinks that now may be the time to make it clear, "Luo Ciqiu."

Yu Bai calling him by his full name for the first time made Luo Ciqiu feel a little nervous. He raised his head, pursed his lips into a straight line, and straightened his shoulders.

"The Zerg are fully prepared for war. In less than two months, the alliance will become a battlefield." Yu Bai said extremely seriously, even the usual smile disappeared from her face.

Luo Ciqiu was stunned, lowered his head, and sneered twice: "Is this what you want to say?"

"Well, in the current state, many people will die." Yu Bai leaned on the table, folded her hands, and watched the progress gradually. The light sinking into the horizon, her eyes seemed to be stained with sadness.

"Yu Bai, do you think this is interesting?" Luo Ciqiu thought she would explain why she saved him again and again, teased him verbally, and was nice to him. But now, in order to cover up, she even talked about such nonsense as a war in the alliance. He really wants to ask her, "What on earth do you want to do?!"

Yu Bai knew that the system did not restrict her from saying these things because no matter who she told, no one would believe it. Even if it was the truth, not even the Zerg team would believe it. After they invaded the first galaxy, they just thought it was an accident.

But under too many accidents, it must be inevitable.

"I want you to save this world." Yu Bai turned her head firmly and looked directly into Luo Ciqiu's pupils without any hesitation.

Luo Ciqiu was stunned and took half a step back. If Yu Bai's momentum wasn't too strong, he would definitely retort, but Yu Bai's words were too absurd. He didn't know where to start. He covered his face and laughed. Standing up: "So, this is what you want to say? Yu Bai, is this what you have tried so hard to ask me to do?"