Chapter 24: Finals

Even if they make it to the semi-finals, only two people will be able to participate in the official competition, while the other two will go to the competition site as substitutes to deal with emergencies.

Yu Bai had just entered the semi-finals, and she made bold words, as if she would definitely win the finals, so now more people are waiting for the final ranking, waiting for Yu Bai to be slapped in the face, waiting for her who will not be able to qualify for the competition.

But when the finals officially arrived, they realized that some people were born to be shameless. In the first semi-final, Yu Bai actually drew lots to face her younger brother Zeng Lei.

As soon as the bell rang, Zeng Lei gave up without even entering the mecha, and the game ended on the spot.

audience:? ? ?

"Stop! Can't you see? When she won the simulated battle before, she asked Zeng Lei to agree to one thing. It turned out to be this thing! Despicable!"

"It would be embarrassing to go to the competition without the ability. Damn, I want to transfer to another school."

"I think this year's competition will be the most embarrassing one for our school."

Zeng Lei listened to the scoldings surrounding him, glanced at the untroubled man on the other side, and sighed.

He knew very well how strong Yu Bai was. Even though they had never fought against each other formally, he could tell from the simulation battle that the other party's mental power was definitely more than just a single S. If there wasn't something wrong with the test, it was because this person had deliberately left something to chance.

But to be honest, he still has no idea whether she can win the championship or runner-up in the league competition. After all, there are monsters there.

In another competition field, Luo Ciqiu operated the mecha quickly, beating the opponent until he was unable to fight back. However, after seeing Yu Bai's operation, he was no longer satisfied with stopping there. He still had some concerned about whether he could cut off the opponent's arm like her, thinking about it, he put away the wooden gun in his hand and replaced it with a short sword.

The trial competition is different from the alliance competition. The trial competition will automatically lower the degree of co-frequency between the driver and the mecha, that is, perceived synchronization. Once the co-frequency is adjusted higher, the operation of the mecha will be as flexible as one's own hands and feet, but accordingly the pain of the mecha's injury will also be transmitted to the driver, but the pain of the training machine's broken arm has been reduced to the minimum, but even so, it will make people tremble with fear.

Everyone gasped when they saw Luo Ciqiu changing into a dagger, and even the mecha fighting him on the opposite side seemed to freeze.

Everyone thought of the arm that was chopped off by Yu Bai, and even felt that their shoulders were aching.

Suddenly, a heart-rending roar sounded.

"No! I give up!" The opponent yelled in collapse, "I give up, I give up, don't come over!!!!"

Before the sword could be raised, he was stopped by the whistle at the end of the game. Luo Ciqiu held the dagger, stood there in despair.

The mecha maintainers' hearts were gently put back, and each of them secretly prayed: "Please don't destroy the mecha!"

Finally, Luo Ciqiu and Yu Bai's finals ended on 30. The game started after a minute's rest. Because both sides ended early, no one had the chance to watch the other's game. However, from the conversations of the people around them, everyone knew that both of them would win without a fight, and one was too powerful  that it scares the opponent to death, and the other one uses all means to disgust the audience to death.