Chapter 47: I think Yu Bai might just be making trouble

The reputation of Zhouchen College has plummeted. In order to repair the damaged venue, the school gave the students a week's vacation after the alliance meeting. Ji Wenhe took advantage of the vacation to return to the empire.

In the splendid palace, there are omegas dressed in cool clothes everywhere. As long as the royal family wants, they can trample on these unmarked omegas at will. Even for these omegas, if they can give birth to children for the royal family, it is still a kind of fortune, at least they didn't have to be sent to the red light district to complete the task of giving birth.

Because it is said that if you are conceived by the royal family, there is a 100% chance of giving birth to an alpha. Unfortunately, both the current emperor and the two princes are extremely cautious when it comes to their heirs. Even the two princes do not even look at the omega. The look in his eyes was extremely disgusting.

Ji Wenhe took long strides and walked on the marble floor that was so smooth that it reflected reflections. The sound of his leather boots touching the ground echoed crisply in the empty palace. Deep in the palace, there were a few wrinkles at the corner of his eyes. The extremely gorgeous woman stood by the window, staring at a tall tower not far from the palace with sinister eyes.

"Mother concubine." Ji Wenhe put his hand on his chest and bent down to salute.

The woman turned around and saw Ji Wenhe, and the sullen expression on her face relaxed. "I didn't even tell your mother when you came back. What's the matter? School is on holiday early?"

Ji Wenhe lowered his head angrily and looked at Xiang Gaota: "I met that woman's son."

The lady's kind face instantly became distorted. Although not many people knew about Luo Ciqiu, it was not a secret among the immediate family members of the royal family.

It's just that in the palace, the existence of that person and her son is forbidden.

The lady was wearing a red dress, which made her orange-red eyes look full of blood. In the empire, no royal family would marry an omega, even if it was a concubine. But now the emperor not only doted on an omega and made her a concubine, but he also sent her omega son out of the empire just to keep his life was simply unheard of.

Because she was angry, the lady's face looked like a ghost at the moment, but in order to maintain her image in front of her son, she loosened her nails that were almost embedded in her palms, stretched her brows and said, "It's only a matter of time before he encounters him while he's alive, but thinking about it, that woman's son is also your Majesty's bloodline. There is not a day that goes by that I don't want to vomit. I don't care if I keep my son's life. Why? That woman can still live in the palace. If she can't give birth to an alpha, she should die. Otherwise, she will be sent to, it's okay to complete the mission on the red light star."

Thinking of this, the lady finally showed a snake-like smile.

"Don't worry, concubine, I won't let that omega live for too long, and I won't let him live happily." After Ji Wenhe finished speaking, he left the second imperial concubine's palace and walked towards the emperor's council chamber.

Even the prince could not meet the emperor casually. He still needed to be informed at all levels. The empire was very hierarchical. Ji Wenhe could only wait in the corridor at least 50 meters away from the meeting hall. On the side of the corridor was a garden that was neatly trimmed. The rose wall is now blooming with beautiful flowers, as if to give the cold palace some color. However, no one, no matter the prince or the guards, dares to relax in front of the emperor who has no mood or anger.

Except for that woman, who held the favor but refused to fight for it. Ji Wenhe felt like vomiting when he saw that woman's indifferent appearance. If it weren't for that rare silver hair, how could she have stepped into this palace?.