Chapter 63: In The Future, I Will be the One to Protect You

Sure enough, after injecting the alpha pheromone, Yu Bai's excited state was relieved a lot. Just when her hands wrapped around Luo Ciqiu's waist, she woke up, and her other side hand was already on the button of Luo Ci's jacket.

Luo Ciqiu was seriously injured and needed first aid, and what was she doing?

Even if you are controlled by pheromones and get carried away, is this still something humans do?

Yu Bai slowly opened her mouth and looked at the tooth marks on the back of Luo Ciqiu's neck that were deep into the flesh, and was scolding herself ferociously.

"Does it hurt?" Yu Bai gently leaned Luo Ciqiu's back against her. Luo Ciqiu collapsed in her arms with blurred eyes, biting his red lips and gasping for air, on top of his pale skin, a little ruddy color is reflected, which is extremely attractive.

Yu Bai noticed that a beast she had never seen before was growing in her body. She swallowed her saliva at an inappropriate time and licked the sweet taste that slipped through her teeth.

In her previous life, after she ascended the throne, it was not that there were no stooges who wanted to give someone to her bed, but she had never given anyone a look. All they wanted was rights and benefits without paying, and these things were all paid with her life, and she would give them nothing.

But now, she actually cares about someone, not for profit nor power.

"I'll take you back." Yu Bai looked at Luo Ciqiu's injuries and didn't dare to stay any longer. Besides, the smell of pheromones on Luo Ciqiu's body has dissipated a lot now. If he is sent back to the bunker, there should be no more information. The danger of violence.

Luo Ciqiu's brain trembled so much that he lost consciousness because of the mark just now. He looked at Yu Bai dreamily and nodded obediently.

No one would believe that Yu Bai alone killed 6 Super S Zerg and even brought the seriously injured Luo Ciqiu out of the forest.

Several Super S giant insects died one after another, causing the Zerg attack to suddenly slow down. Yu Bai had an unimpeded path and took Luo Ciqiu back to the underground bunker.

Lin Xingfan and Zeng Lei were so shocked that they couldn't speak when they saw the scarred Luo Ciqiu being sent to the medical cabin by Yu Bai. But before they had time to speak, they saw Yu Bai turning around and returning to the battlefield.

"Give me the coordinates of the Super S Zerg." Yu Bai opened the communication channel and connected to Quan Yi, who was also on the battlefield.

Quan Yi had already learned about the situation from the headquarters. He just didn't expect that Yu Bai was so powerful. Not only did she rush into the battlefield alone, but she could also rescue Luo Ciqiu. So before that, she was pretending to be weak?

Yu Bai couldn't hear Quan Yi's doubts. After she received the coordinate information, she held her long sword and rushed to the location of the super S-class Zerg. Once her long sword was unsheathed, no Zerg could be under her control would be alive.

Especially after neutralizing Omega's pheromones, Yu Bai felt as if the passage of time around her had slowed down, and she could clearly see every movement of the enemy.

Her hands were slightly numb from the constant swinging of the giant sword, but she was unconscious like a fighting machine, constantly killing the Zerg.

The Zerg were as frightened as if they had seen the God of Death. Just after Yu Bai killed the 11th Super S Zerg, thousands of Zerg slowly retreated, making a deafening buzz.

If humans could understand, they would know that this was the Zerg telling each other to retreat. They showed fear in Yu Bai's madness of fighting to stop war and killing to stop killing, and retreated.