Chapter 45: Just Look at the Wound

"Look, look at the injury, just look at the wound. Why are you so close?" Luo Ciqiu turned his head away, put his hands on his chest in confusion, and half push or not.

The way he looks now is as if he is being held in Yu Bai's arms. If not for the fact that Yu Bai's hand was just calmly checking whether there were any wounds on his back as she said, the two people's current state would be... It seems extremely ambiguous.

Yu Bai didn't expect that Luo Ciqiu had trained the muscles on his back so well that they felt full to the touch. Although she appreciated it, the movements on her hands were not superfluous. After making sure that neither muscles nor bones were injured, she immediately withdrew her hand.

When she took her hand back, Luo Ciqiu's side was brushed by the remaining warmth of Yu Bai's hand. This vague touch made him immediately bite his lips, suppressing the shock that almost blurted out, until Yu Bai's hand left his body completely, he exhaled heavily with relief. He had no idea that his eyes were now covered with mist, and there was a shy red at the end of his eyes, coupled with his fake angry expression, he was completely like a young man who fell in love. If it were anyone else, they would have discovered it. Unfortunately, the other person was Yu Bai. She only felt that Luo Ciqiu was humiliated and angry. She even looked at the destruction value.

No change.

Luo Ciqiu said angrily, "You can ask me to turn around and show you."

"Oh, you are not afraid that I will mark you." Although Yu Bai let go of her hand, the distance between the two did not change at all, even Luo Ciqiu didn't take the initiative to retreat, and Yu Bai was a little confused.

"Anyway, you haven't marked me so many times...you haven't been able to mark me either!" Luo Ciqiu emphasized the second half of the sentence in an attempt to cover up what he had just leaked.

Yu Bai looked at the blushing Luo Ciqiu up and down, thinking that the other party was definitely furious, and joked: "So, you came here specially to care about me, right?"

"Who wants to! Who wants to care about you, otherwise? If you didn't saved me, I won't come." Luo Ciqiu pursed his lips, not knowing why, what he wanted to say and what he said were never the same words.

As he said that, the door of the medical cabin suddenly opened. As soon as the soldiers walked in, they saw the two of them almost touching each other. One of them smiled with her eyes half closed, and the other had a red face. At first glance, it seemed that they were not talking about something serious.

Several soldiers seemed to be whispering, but Yu Bai heard them clearly.

"Captain, it looks like they are in love. It's not like you said that she held it in until she fainted!"

"Yes, that's right. The captain said that and even came here to see it. It's obvious at first glance."

Captain: "Shut up!"

Yu Bai stood in front of Luo Ciqiu calmly. She knew that Luo Ciqiu was thin-skinned, and he might run away if he talked about it again. She also planned to arrest people and put him in medical treatment. In the cabin, take good care of him, otherwise if something really goes wrong, the destruction value will explode and she won't survive.

Yu Bai interrupted a few people and looked at them with her arms folded: "You are all wrong. I am chasing after him. If you are so free, you might as well go check and see if there are any bugs that have slipped through the net. After all, I am planning to go back to Ninth Galaxy, if another bug slips through the net, I'm sorry, I won't wipe your butt."

A person in the team couldn't hold back his anger and angrily yelled: "You were rescued by us just now!"

Yu Bai sneered: "What a joke. If I had waited for you to come to rescue us, we would have been eaten to the point of losing our bones. I was just too tired and fainted. If you hadn't come, I would have woken up on my own."