Chapter 46: Drunk

The first time she got the medal, Yu Bai transferred the star coins into Guang's brain. As for what others discussed and who kept staring at her, she didn't think about it at all.

After the award ceremony, Zhouchen College sent her an invitation, hoping that she could participate in the post-game exchange meeting organized by the school. Yu Bai refused immediately and pushed Luo Ciqiu out. She didn't want to have too much contact with these peopleand get involved. After all, she wanted to return to her hometown after completing her mission, but Luo Ciqiu was different. Luo Ciqiu wanted to form a savior alliance.

After fighting for a lifetime, she was already tired of fighting. If she hadn't been out for revenge, she wouldn't have been able to move forward step by step, and was finally put in that position. She devoted her whole life to serving the country and the people, and now she won't let her go even if she dies, and has given her so many problems.

Yu Bai was lying on the bed in the dormitory, browsing Xingwang's gossip about Ji Wenhe.

Ji Wenhe is the second prince of the empire, and is the half-brother of the eldest prince Ji Kaiyu. Because the emperor of the empire is now in his prime, he has not chosen an heir, and the empire is only based on strength, so the two princes want to issue of the ownership of the heir is indispensable for open and covert struggles.

However, neither the Alliance's research and development of mechas nor the strength of its mecha divisions can compare with the Empire, and the Alliance's only legendary mecha [God of War] disappeared into the vast sea of ​​​​stars during that war. Together with the mecha master - the original owner's father.

The legendary mecha was also the proudest work of the original owner's mother. However, during the war, her mother, as a mecha maintainer, was buried in the sea of ​​​​stars along with her father and turned into dust.

"Is Ji Wenhe planning to steal the relevant manufacturing records of [God of War]?" Yu Bai felt suspicious, but what's the use? The alliance relied on the records left by the original owner's mother, and they didn't know how many times they experimented to be able to recreate that shocking mecha.

Yu Bai looked at it for a long time and couldn't find any useful information. She closed the Star Network page and received a message from Lin Xingfan.

[Yu Bai, why don’t you come to the exchange meeting? Many beautiful omegas came to me and asked for your contact information. ]

Yu Bai was too lazy to reply, turned off the screen of Star Network, and received another message from Luo Xi: [My brother is drunk and can't be found. Come over quickly and help us look for him! 】

Yu Bai glanced at the destruction value. There was no change. He must be fine. She turned off the computer screen again, and received another message from Zeng Lei: 【Yu Bai, Luo Ciqiu is missing! 】

This time she finally didn't bother to close it anymore and was about to sit up when she heard a fierce knock on the door.

Yu Bai opened the door, and a silvery color poured towards her, and the smell of wine mixed with a light floral fragrance filled her surroundings.

"Have you been drinking?" Yu Bai supported the person in her arms and sighed, "If you can't drink, just drink less. Let's go. I'll take you back to the dormitory."

Unexpectedly, Luo Ciqiu pressed against the ground to prevent her from letting her go. He walked away and put his head on Yu Bai's shoulder again, muttering something unknown.

"What did you say? I don't understand." Yu Bai frowned and tried to straighten Luo Ciqiu, but unexpectedly the pressure on her shoulders became heavier, and there was also a feeling of moisture.