Chapter 35: Mecha Debugging

Looking at the somewhat outdated training machine placed in the corner, Luo Ciqiu couldn't believe what he just heard. After entering the quarter-finals, the remaining people were by no means ordinary in terms of skills and mechas, using the school's training machine to compete is tantamount to hitting an egg with an egg against a stone. Yu Bai will not understand this truth. Moreover, the alliance competition allows the use of highly lethal weapons.

As for the training aircraft, even ordinary shelling can make it bloom on the spot.

Luo Ciqiu turned his head in disbelief and asked in surprise: "What did you say?"

"Why, aren't the things assigned to me by the school not being used now?" Yu Bai looked like it was a matter-of-fact.

"Is this a question of whether to use it or not? Yu Bai, do you really think you are invincible?! Or do you think you are destined to die?" Luo Ciqiu's face was frighteningly dark, and there was a low pressure surrounding him. In his opinion, Yu Bai's behavior is tantamount to death, "You want to die, how many people still want to live!"

This is the first time Luo Xi has seen Luo Ciqiu like this, and now no one dares to step forward. Yu Bai tried to persuade him, but he turned a deaf ear to her words. She chuckled twice, slowly walked towards Luo Ciqiu, patted his tense shoulders, and said lightly: "I'm not that easy to die."

How many times, Yu Bai thought she was going to die, whether it was the overwhelming conspiracy after her mother was murdered, the emperor sent her to the border as a marriage tool and then sent people to assassinate her to create an excuse for war between the two countries, or she volunteered to go to the battlefield and narrowly escaped death countless times, or in the end, after the brothers turned against each other and left the northern country in devastation, she fought her way out to stabilize the country again. This time, she was not surviving on the edge of death, and which time, she was not surviving on the edge of a knife.

As long as there is a chance, she will never give up, even if there are mountains of swords and seas of fire ahead, she will still be determined.

Give up? Unless the sky wants to take her away, she will never give up.

Yu Bai walked toward the training machine. Her tall and slender back cast a long shadow in the morning light that filtered through the glass. She walked toward the light, and her whole body was covered with particles of light, making people unable to bear it. Want to take a closer look.

"You use Zeng Lei's machine, and I'll use the training machine!" Luo Ciqiu's words seemed to be pressed out word by word from the depths of his teeth. Each syllable was said with extra emphasis, as if there was no need at all to be discuss with Yu Bai.

"Why?" Yu Bai stopped, turned around, and said as if she was joking, and snorted, "The training machine is not well sealed. If the opponent deliberately releases pheromones on the field to confuse you, then what should I do?"

"You!" Luo Ciqiu's ears suddenly turned red. It had been so long, but this person was still in the mood to joke.

The tense atmosphere was broken in an instant. This time, even Luo Xi could see the meaning of Yu Bai's words. Indeed, if the opponent used any gas catalyst again, Luo Ciqiu would lose very ugly on the field.

"Brother, what Senior Yu Bai said makes sense." Luo Xi grabbed the corner of Luo Ciqiu's clothes and stopped Luo Ciqiu's determination to change the mecha.

Luo Ciqiu didn't expect that even the incompatible Luo Xi would speak up for Yu Bai. He looked at Luo Xi with wide eyes: "Senior Yu Bai??? How come even you..."

"Luo Ciqiu, Yu Bai is right. , now you are the only omega left in the competition. We have learned from the past and we cannot be careless." Instructor Lin Chen, who had been standing silently by the side, also stood up to support Yu Bai's decision. Now it seems that Luo Ciqiu was making trouble unreasonably.