Chapter 12: It's not Difficult to get around You

Luo Ciqiu didn't believe that Yu Bai would really go back to the dormitory and wait. Sure enough, as soon as he left the cafeteria, Yu Bai stood at the door of the cafeteria, looking at him with a malicious smile. This was a warning, if he dares to run, even if she chases him to the end of the world, Yu Bai will not let him go easily.

"I didn't promise you at all." The more Luo Ciqiu bluffs, the less confident he becomes. To be honest, Yu Bai is not the only one who has been pursuing him fiercely over the years, but most of them have given up. She's so difficult to deal with. Yes, this was the first time he encountered it.

But when it comes to actual behavior, Yu Bai seems to always step on his red line to test back and forth, and last time she actually wanted to remove his leather collar... Thinking of this, Luo Ciqiu touched his skin warily making sure the collar is securely fastened.

"Don't worry, I said, I won't do anything to you." Yu Bai held his hands, watching Luo Ciqiu's actions, turned around and walked towards the old school building, "I just want to discuss something with you."

"If you have anything to say, tell me here." Luo Ciqiu still remembered Lin Chen's previous warning, "AO is different, please respect yourself."

Yu Bai looked at Luo Ciqiu, who had caution written all over his body, and said with a smile , "Your physical skills and mental strength are both S-level. I just used some inferior tricks to defeat you. You see, I am so weak. I will faint after running a few laps. I was beaten by Coach Lin Chen. I have no power to fight back, why are you afraid of me, or do you have expectations of me? Huh?"

Yu Bai suddenly turned around and walked to him in a few strides.

The bright red pupils have a playful smile, and the thick black eyelashes look like the wings of a black swallowtail butterfly, shining with a faint luster, making people unable to take their eyes away.

Although Yu Bai just stood motionless, Luo Ciqiu found that no matter whether she was standing or sitting, every move she made looked very elegant. This habit seemed to be engraved in her bones, and she was an orphan. The rumors are out of place.

The strong sense of disobedience Luo Ciqiu felt from her made him unable to help but be curious, "I told you, don't misunderstand me. Since you have something to say, I will go with you. It's nothing."

Yu Bai covered her mouth with a successful smile hidden in the palm of her hand. This man was so kind that she almost felt that her conscience was hurting. But how could it be possible? As an queen, how could she have such a conscience?

She turned around again and walked towards the old school building. Luo Ciqiu followed obediently this time.

The old school building is in the southwest corner of the school, with a whole piece of deserted grass behind it. Because it is winter, the weeds are only an inch high, and they make a dry crunching sound when stepped on, which is like the special effects sound in a horror movie.

If Yu Bai hadn't brought him here, he really wouldn't have known that there was such a place in the school. It was so different from the dormitory where he was. It was like a house from the last century that would collapse at any time.

Yu Bai noticed the solemn look on Luo Ciqiu's face and deliberately joked, "Don't stare so closely at my dormitory. I'll be embarrassed. If you want to come, I'll welcome you at any time."

Luo Ciqiu:...

What was going on with this woman? He put away his sympathy.

The stairs made of cement were weathered and filled with dust, and the iron railings of the stairs exposed the rusty inner ring. Is the only open dormitory Yu Bai's dormitory? Wait, why does this dormitory have no door?