Chapter 20: Is a Mistake

"Scum!" The trembling voice sounded weak and helpless, and his body was trembling.

Tears fell from the corners of Luo Ciqiu's eyes. He raised his hands to cover his red eyes and choked silently.

Now he has no strength to push away the person pressing on him. He only feels that his shoulder hurts so much...

Shoulder?

Luo Ciqiu let go of the hand that was pressing on his eyes, turned around and saw that the person biting his shoulder had her eyes closed, as if she had fainted.

On the left shoulder, Yu Bai bit him so much that blood flowed, which was very scary.

"Yu Bai? Yu Bai!!" The pain made his consciousness clearer. He tried to push Yu Bai away again. He couldn't push Yu Bai away once. He pushed twice, then pushed again, three or four times. He realized that he should not gave up so easily. Finally, he pushed the person pressing him away, and Yu Bai turned over and reached the other side of the bed.

Luo Ciqiu immediately rolled over and rolled out of bed.

He stood up slowly holding on to the bed frame, looked at Yu Bai who had fainted, and patted the bed board tentatively. Seeing that Yu Bai still didn't wake up, he breathed a sigh of relief, but his hands were still shaking and he couldn't breathe. It was also very heavy, and his whole body seemed to have no bones, and he couldn't exert any strength.

He turned to look at the tooth mark on his left shoulder. The scarlet wound was extremely ironic. Although he didn't know why Yu Bai bite the wrong place, for him, it was a lucky escape.

He pulled back the torn military uniform. When the cloth touched the wound, he gasped in pain. Yu Bai's mouth was not soft, and the teeth marks were sunken into the flesh.

"Son of a bitch!" Luo Ciqiu held his loose fist and wanted to beat Yu Bai who had fainted, but now he couldn't do such a thing.

He had to put down his fist regretfully.

While Yu Bai was still not awake, he had to find the inhibitor quickly. Luo Ciqiu held on to the wall and panted slowly as he moved out. However, the heat wave of his menstrual period continued to sweep through him, so that every few steps he walked, the sweat on my forehead flowed down like a waterfall.

"We must leave as soon as possible... as soon as possible." Luo Ciqiu tried to wipe the sweat off his forehead, but the cold wind blew by, and the undried sweat quickly took away the temperature on the surface of the body. He shivered and hugged himself.

Under the torture of cold and heat, it took him nearly 30 minutes to move to the downstairs of the old school building, which was originally a 5-minute journey.

He sat in an inconspicuous corner, turned on the optical computer, and dialed the number of the school doctor's office.

When Yu Bai woke up, the sun had already set, and there was no light in the abandoned old school building. She had a splitting headache, rubbed herself and climbed up. She looked at the familiar surroundings and said to herself: "Where is this?"

Then the silent system spoke: "You don't remember what you did? You said my method is not despicable enough, but you are really enough."

Yu Bai sneered, "Do you have emotions in your system? For you, shouldn't the results be more important? Why should you care about the means? As long as the destruction value drops, it's okay."

Yu Bai took a look at the destruction value, and sure enough it dropped by 3%.

Yu Bai threw the empty inhibitor package from her pocket into the trash can. Looking at the package in the trash can, she felt that it was correct to replenish the inhibitor midway, but she didn't expect that biting the omega would actually cause the inhibitor to have such a strong reaction with the pheromones that it gave her a headache and she fainted. Next time, she would be more cautious about physical contact with the target.