Chapter 36: She Won Again

"Are you kidding me, the school training machine? Isn't this a rip-off? Womont College really wants to save face and suffer the consequences, regardless of the life and death of the mecha master."

"You can't say that, but I heard that this Yu Bai boasted that she would win second place in the league competition. If Zhou Chen hadn't deliberately avoided Womont College to avoid suspicion, I think she would have died without any body parts this time."

" Although Womont is miserable, but I still want to laugh."

Yu Bai could even feel the anger of her opponent through the mecha, but no one in the audience paid attention to the superconducting sword she was holding. Although this superconducting sword looks ugly, but it is a weapon that Lin Xingfan's family spent a lot of money to build. If used on a mecha with strong defense, this sword will be even more powerful. However, the training machine is too rubbish in terms of speed and defense, so Yu Bai can't get close to the opponent. Everything is a mystery.

The whistle sounded for the start of the battle. Everyone was still waiting to see how Yu Bai planned to avoid the attack. Unexpectedly, she rushed towards the opponent at full speed immediately, and was about to rush in front of the opponent.

However, although the opponent's reaction was a little slow, he immediately activated the retreat function. Before Yu Bai continued to approach, he had already taken a big step back, and immediately took out his handheld cannon, pointed it at Yu Bai, and was ready to fire.

"Hmph." Yu Bai sneered and swung the sword in her hand into the air. A silver arc came out of the sword and rushed towards the opponent like a silver dragon. In an instant, the opponent's mecha was firmly locked by the arc and being restrained.

"Why, I stopped moving? What did you do!!" The other party turned on the speaker and roared angrily.

Yu Bai did not answer, and directly turned on the thermal energy mode of the superconducting sword. The hot sword body wasted no effort to destroy it, just like cutting tofu, it directly disemboweled the opponent's mecha from the front, and then carried away the mecha master inside out.

Too brutal.

The other party had never seen such a terrifying scene before. The knife just struck the mecha master directly. The deep fear made him forget to even struggle. Now the other party was like a small animal, being carried away by Yu Bai's collar. It was lifted out of the mecha.

The noisy arena fell silent for a moment. In the arena with hundreds of spectators, you could almost hear the drop of a pin, and even the sound of breathing seemed to have stopped.

Yu Bai, holding the red superconducting sword, looked like the God of Death on the battlefield, as if she had the final say in the lives of all enemies.

The mecha obviously covered her face, but for some reason, her lazy and proud smile appeared in everyone's mind. Finally, someone stood up. The bright red eyes were particularly conspicuous in the crowd. It was Li Su.

Li Su looked at the referee on the high platform with fierce eyes: "Referee! What are you doing!"

The referee, who had been stunned by the scene in front of him, came back to his senses at this moment, and quickly announced to the radio: "Winner, Womont College, Yu Bai!"

This announcement brought all the audience back to their senses, and the air held in their lungs was slowly exhaled, but no one in the audience could even utter a sound of surprise.

When Yu Bai heard the announcement, she gently dropped the person she was carrying. Her opponent, who had been off the ground for a long time, came to his senses in pain and peed his pants.