Chapter 37: Grab the Mecha

"I will not lend you my mecha because of your power!" To the mecha master, the mecha is no different than his partner. If he doesn't lend it out willingly, no one will be able to open the mecha biological lock.

So even if this mecha master has been tied up by Yu Bai at this moment, and his life and death are all in Yu Bai's hands, he would rather die than obey.

"It's courageous, but it's useless. I'm not asking for your opinion." Yu Bai smiled lightly, opened the other person's mecha cabin, sat on it, and once again called out the system that had been silent for a long time.

[10 destruction points, unlock the mecha. ]

The system was reluctant, but still answered [The destruction value has been deducted, and the unlocking is successful. I hope the host will continue to work hard and complete the mission as soon as possible. ]

Yu Bai smiled and said nothing. The next second, the mecha lit up. The tied mecha master saw that his mecha was actually activated by someone else while it was locked. He lay on the ground and lifted it hard. He shook his head and his eyes widened in shock. He didn't understand what was going on at all. He just shouted: "Yu Bai, you bastard, you are despicable, you are shameless, you are a coward!"

And Yu Bai was sitting in the mecha. Go up, look at the man lying on the ground and scream, and say calmly: "Am I despicable? Do you really think that no one knows what you do? That omega, although he doesn't know what you promised, he has never been willing to confess to you. , taking all the blame on myself, but do you think I am really blind? Do you think I can't see the flirtations in the waiting room?"

" You! What evidence do you have!" When the people on the ground heard Yu Bai's words, their faces changed. He was pale and his voice was a bit bluff.

"If I tell that omega that I am willing to be his partner, do you think he will tell me? Did you instigate him?" Yu Bai sat on the mecha and looked down at the person lying down, her whole body was full of murderous aura, and every word she said did not sound like a joke.

The person on the ground immediately fell silent and moved his eyes away. Like an ostrich, he buried his face on the ground and murmured: "You, don't touch him." "

"That's not the case. He could have been lent quietly like this. I'm not going to be fine, anyway, I am a very kind person, as long as someone pays the price, I don't care whether there is evidence or not, I only recognize the facts." Yu Bai glanced at the man who was still pretending to be dead, and took the opportunity with a swaggering posture A, returned to Womont's training ground.

Luo Xi was invited to the training ground by Yu Bai early. He thought she was going to say something, but he didn't expect to see her arrogantly driving someone else's mecha back.

Luo Xi was shocked: "You went to rob someone else's mecha? Isn't it illegal?"

Yu Bai stopped, jumped off the mecha cabin, looked at Luo Xi proudly and said, "How can you say it's robbery? I borrowed it."

Luo Xi didn't believe her nonsense at all: "You're talking nonsense, and you have no friends, how could anyone lend it to you! It's over, it's over, it's over, if my brother knew about it, he would probably be angry to death."

"I borrowed it. Why would he be angry? I don't have friends, so I can't have enemies?" Yu Bai smiled disapprovingly, as if she was talking about an extremely ordinary thing.

Luo Xi: "My brother... by the way! What on earth did you do to my brother? He just felt bad after the game. Yu Bai, you, you won't... do anything ulterior to my brother. "

"What are the hidden things? You can ask your brother and you will know." Yu Bai paused, then turned towards Luo Xi and said with a smile, "You are talking about the kind of person who gives birth to a child. Are you hiding something? Then if you tell me that your brother will give birth to a child for me in the future, what name will you give him? Huh?"