Chapter 22: Preparation For the Competition Selection

"Yu Bai..." Luo Ciqiu was speechless for a moment. He didn't know when this person appeared and how long she had been standing here.

Before Luo Ciqiu could speak again, Yu Bai took the lead: "Are you curious why I came to see you so late?"

"Who... who is curious? You can go wherever you like." Luo Ciqiu seemed to  stutter when he spoke as if he had been guessed.

Yu Bai didn't pay attention to Luo Ciqiu's embarrassment, and continued to move forward slowly step by step, "I just want to tell you that I won the competition."

Luo Ciqiu just watched the recording and already knew the result, but he didn't want Yu Bai to know that he cared about her grades, so he deliberately act surprise and said doubtfully: "Oh, oh, really? Congratulations to you."

Luo Ciqiu probably didn't know that Yu Bai could tell through people's subtleties. Judging whether others are lying by their expressions is also a survival skill trained in her previous life, so she quickly discovered that this person was lying.

As she slowly approached Luo Ciqiu, she smiled meaningfully and said, "I thought you didn't care."

There was only one punch between the two of them. Luo Ciqiu wanted to retreat, but he felt that this retreat would make him lose. As a result, before he could weigh the pros and cons clearly, he saw a beautiful hand reaching out to his eyes and touching his hair.

Luo Ciqiu took a breath and smelled the faint fragrance on her body. The fragrance followed the air and wrapped around his body bit by bit.

Luo Ciqiu's face turned red, but his tone remained stubborn: "I didn't care in the first place! Whether you win or lose, it has nothing to do with me!"

"How could it not matter? Didn't I say that I would protect you?! You are my omega."

Yu Bai did not touch his hair, but took off a leaf stuck in his hair and gently threw it out.

Looking at the leaves that were blown away by the wind as soon as they were thrown out, Luo Ciqiu felt that the tips of his hair were so hot that they were about to burn. If it hadn't been for the night, he would probably still be able to see the heat evaporating from the top of his head. It was a bone-chilling night in the early spring. He silently told himself that his hotness must be because he was bitten by Yu Bai. Even if the bite wasn't on the glands, Yu Bai's pheromones must have entered him. You need to be healthy, right! Otherwise, how could he possibly feel hot when he saw Yu Bai...

Thinking of this, Luo Ciqiu realized what Yu Bai had just said, and instantly became furious: "Who is your o...omega, you are dreaming, besides, I don't need your protection, I can protect myself!"

"Oh, you obviously care about it. Before the game started, I saw you. You even dyed your hair specially, didn't you?" Yu Bai exposed it. Luo Ciqiu's disguise and his flushed face could shine like the moon at this moment.

"You look pretty good when you blush." ​​Yu Bai chuckled, snapped her fingers, and an orange hedgehog emerged from the shadow of the tree.

Why is there anyone else! Luo Ciqiu looked at Yu Bai in surprise. Isn't this person ashamed to say this in front of others? Wouldn't she feel embarrassed at all?

Thinking of this, Luo Ciqiu quickly denied his doubts. She was Yu Bai, so she wouldn't be embarrassed.

"Okay, let me introduce him. He will be my subordinates from now on. After today's game, I think we need to increase many-on-one training." Yu Bai pointed behind her with a smile.

"Many-on-one?" Luo Ciqiu had an ominous premonition in his eyes, and sure enough, two more people walked out from behind the orange hedgehog, scratching their head in embarrassment.