Chapter 81: Here I Come

When the synchronized video was transmitted to the empire, everyone did not understand what happened for a moment. It was not until the giant mouth insect swallowed the person in one bite and the splattered blood spread across the entire screen that everyone stopped breathing unconsciously. But everyone in the picture is still clueless.

The gender distinction was clear to the audience on and off the stage. Although someone was dead, there was no disturbance at all on the stage, and they were even extremely excited.

At first, they could accept the argument that omegas are dangerous, and then they accepted the argument that omegas need to be treated differently. Finally, they couldn't even protect their wives and children, and even paralyzed themselves. There was nothing wrong with the Red Lantern Star, as long as it is possible to survive there, and it seems that the red light star far away from the insect star has become acceptable.

However, all concessions cannot be exchanged for real rights. Omega's situation is getting worse and worse. Yu Bai tore off all the shields and threw them in front of the people of the empire. The empire used omega to highlight the empire's power, but for her generally speaking, the strong do not need the weak to prove themselves. If they are used, they are not worthy of being strong.

Although the empire immediately cut off all the Internet, a considerable number of people still saw those cruel scenes, especially the aristocratic families with omega children, and their faces became very ugly.

At the same time, the Zerg who had finished eating the Star Gate were already rushing into the universe like crazy, attacking in the direction of the Empire. After receiving the alarm, the Empire immediately notified the nobles including the Xia family to come for support.

But even after most of the day, there was no movement from either the Xia family or other troops.

"Rebellion?" Ji Kaiyu quickly found someone to control Xia Xiangqing, but then he discovered that he had returned to the third galaxy a week ago, and Yu Bai and Xia Xiangze were also on the Red Lantern Star, which belonged to the Empire. It's a lawless place by default, and even they can't arrest people casually there.

That's it, Red Lantern Star got acquiescence, and its courage gradually grew. The empire knew it, but for various reasons, the empire chose to remain silent.

The time when Yu Bai went there was too coincidental. Ji Kaiyu sneered twice and finally understood that Yu Bai had been acting with Xia Xiangze in the past three months.

Without the Xia family's army, the second galaxy was retreating steadily under the crazy attacks of a large number of Zerg. Xia Xiangze and Yu Bai returned to the third galaxy together after they came out of the Red Lantern Star.

At this time, the main star of the empire was full of traces of war, and the once prosperity had become devastated. However, all the nobles seemed to be mute. Except for the army of the second galaxy, no one could mobilize.

The emperor had been angry for several days, and Jie Kaiyu and Jie Wenhe were also sent to the battlefield.

Ji Kaiyu dragged his exhausted body towards his father who was sitting on the throne. His once heroic and great father was now a cowardly old man to him. He could not remember when his father had not sat on the throne again. He had been through mechas and been on the battlefield. He enjoys playing with people's hearts, setting up star gates near the insect star to lure away the insect race, and using omegas as bargaining chips to manipulate the nobles.

His own son can also be used as a tool. Ji Kaiyu thought that he would be different if he was an alpha. In fact, it was just the emperor's method. He raised his sword and slashed at the person on the throne, but he did not expect that the man in the dark, pinned him to the ground before he could get close.