Chapter 51: Game

The folder marked confidential contains all the information about Yu Bai from her birth to the present, including how many times Yu Bai has been written to the alliance with complaint letters, as well as the alliance's investigation results.

However, even though the alliance knew that Yu Bai was innocent, in the end, amid the voice of public opinion, she was imprisoned in a place where only the most vicious criminals would go - the [Coffin Room]. After returning from the [Coffin Room], Yu Bai's entire body was... It just changed.

At the same time, another piece of material is Yu Bai's medical record, which records in detail the name of the disease Yu Bai suffers from and the status of her medication.

In just one month, Yu Bai took nearly a hundred alpha inhibitors from the first galaxy and the ninth galaxy. This inhibitor is different from the omega inhibitors that have been stably produced for many years. It has not been officially approved. The failure to approve a drug for marketing does not mean that there is a problem with the function of the drug, but because the number of patients is too small to verify its effectiveness. However, this does not prevent the price of this drug from being sky-high.

Therefore, Yu Bai's capital flow was also found out. When Jing Zhengqing saw the balance of Yu Bai's account, he no longer knew what words to use to describe his shock.

He admitted that he had missed the best time to recruit Yu Bai because of his caution. After all, Yu Bai was not short of money or strength. The only thing she lacked seemed to be Luo Ciqiu, whom she had been chasing without success.

However, Jing Zhengqing never expected that Yu Bai would actually put forward the conditions for Luo Ciqiu to join before she opened her mouth. However, she refused the First Galaxy's invitation and hacked the First Galaxy system. Could it be that it was just for Luo Ciqiu? So the rumors are true?

Jing Zhengqing decided to take a gamble. He said, "But if you don't join, I can't agree to your request. After all, Luo Ciqiu was born in the empire."

Yu Bai:? ? ?

Could it be that everything she thought was true?

Yu Bai didn't speak and waited quietly. Such unclear words were probably a trap.

Jing Zhengqing also realized that he had spilled the beans and sighed: "It's okay to tell you that Luo Ciqiu was rescued from the asteroid closest to the Empire's Red Lantern Star, and his hair color is too rare. We suspect that it is the product of genetic modification of the Empire's Red Lantern Star. You only know the Empire's discrimination against omegas, but you may not know what it means to be born as an omega of the Empire."

Yu Bai: "What does it mean?"

Jing Zhengqing sighed again and said: "It means they are not even human. In order to attract more alphas to consume, the Red Lantern Star may see genetically modified omegas on the entire planet. Some of them may have animal ears and tails, some... forget it, these are not things we can interfere with."

"In short, when Luo Ciqiu was rescued, his body was covered with injuries, and he even had no memory. However, the pain may have caused a stress reaction, so he is very resistant to alpha."

Yu Bai didn't say anything, she always felt that something was wrong with what Jing Zhengqing said, but when she heard the empire's attitude towards omega, she didn't know why her heart felt like it was being grabbed, and it hurt.

However, if her guess is correct, then everything makes sense. If Luo Ciqiu is really related to the royal family of the empire, then his gender has become the original sin. If he escaped during the chaos, it would make sense.