Chapter 70: Heartbroken Woman

The obvious murderous intention made the six people around Yu Bai increase their vigilance. After Yu Bai's inhuman training for a month, the six people had already recognized her in their hearts, so Yu Bai was more like light to them. The same existence, she gave them things they had never received before, and respected them, letting them know that omegas could still live like this.

So they don't allow anyone to disrespect Yu Bai, especially Omega. For them, no one can understand Yu Bai, but Omega can't.

The six people didn't know the relationship between Luo Ciqiu and Yu Bai, so when they saw Luo Ciqiu's hostility, they immediately got on tenterhooks and consciously stood in front of Yu Bai.

Seeing this posture, Luo Ciqiu's red face slowly turned green, then green and white again, and he gritted his teeth as if he wanted to eat the people blocking his sight.

Yu Bai could even hear the sound of him biting his molar teeth. She couldn't help but raise the corners of her lips and smiled. The smile was so bright that Luo Ciqiu's eyes almost split open.

"It's okay, old friend." Yu Bai patted Xia Xiangqing, who was blocking the front, on the shoulder and motioned for the others to step back.

"But..." Xia Xiangqing looked Luo Ciqiu up and down, snorted dissatisfied, and then retreated behind Yu Bai.

Luo Xi thought that Yu Bai must have lived a miserable life as an exchange student in the empire, so his brother was so worried. Who knew that not only did Yu Bai not look miserable, but she was also running around the world with six omegas? Luo Xi's hatred was even worse than that of Luo Ciqiu.

Now the omgea beside Yu Bai finally couldn't sit still anymore and said in a voice just enough for Luo Xi to hear:

"Who is that little dwarf? He is shorter than me. How dare he look at Sister Yu Bai like that? He thought I didn't dare to beat him."

"I heard that the little man is the alliance's mecha maintainer. I'm just curious. Can he climb up the mecha's legs if he is so short? Will he fall? Or are everyone in the alliance at a disadvantage? You're in dire straits, so you can't grow taller if you don't have enough to eat?"

"I heard that there are people in the alliance who drink expired nutrient solution."

"Hi, no way."

Yu Bai glanced at a few people: Are you polite?

Luo Xi is the shorter one among the betas, even shorter than the omega Luo Ciqiu. This is also a pain point for Luo Xi. He is often laughed at by his classmates at school. He didn't expect that he would be ridiculed by a group of people when he first arrived. The omega who was about the same height as him laughed at him, and Luo Xi glared back fiercely, gritting his teeth and kicking his feet in anger.

Luo Ciqiu didn't expect that Yu Bai had only been in the empire for a month, but he could actually let these people protect her. The eyes he looked at the omegas became colder and colder, like a sharp blade being drawn out of its sheath, silencing several of them.

Yu Bai took half a step forward to block Luo Ciqiu's hostility for them, and looked at them with comforting eyes: "Good children can't use other people's shortcomings to attack others, do you understand? Besides, others are about the same height as you."

" Yes." Several omegas seemed to be injured and hid behind Yu Bai.

Yu Bai's words made Luo Xi even more angry and turned green.

Ji Kaiyu was discussing the contents of the exchange meeting with the alliance leader in detail, but he also noticed the movement on Yu Bai's side. He glanced at the tense situation between Yu Bai and Luo Ciqiu, and seemed to be somewhat satisfied.

There are almost no Omega students in the Imperial Mecha Academy. Most of those Omegas are Alpha's attendants, eating and living with Alpha.

Therefore, the empire has a separate dormitory building for receiving outsiders. However, there is no gender distinction. Students from the alliance are also packed and mixed in. However, because most of the alliance's mecha maintainers are omegas, there is no need for them. Worried about what happened last time at Zhouchen College.

The few alphas in the team consciously chose positions on the first floor and acted as guards.

She just noticed that there were two alphas wearing masks who kept blinking at her.

Yu Bai suddenly realized who these two people were and was shocked: were they Zeng Lei and Lin Xingfan? Why are they here? These two people are clearly not on the list.

It's just that the way they look at her is so regretful.

Yu Bai couldn't figure it out and froze on the spot.

As the representative of the Imperial Academy, Xia Xiangze was responsible for the trivial matters of the reception. After seeing the interaction between Luo Ciqiu and Yu Bai, he looked at his brother again.

Although Xia Xiangqing didn't say it, Xia Xiangze and he were twins, so why couldn't he see the admiration for Yu Bai in his brother's eyes? He had investigated Luo Ciqiu and Yu Bai and felt that his brother still had a chance, so he calmly gave his younger brother a winked. Xia Xiangqing didn't expect that his expression would betray him, and he would be noticed by the twin brother. His face turned red, but the next second, he deliberately fell down, rushed forward, and hugged Yu Bai's hand tightly.

"Ah——" A coquettish voice made Luo Ciqiu, who was about to go upstairs, frown in dissatisfaction.

For the omegas in the empire, this kind of voice is normal. They have to think about how to make alphas fall in love with them day and night, and how to improve their charm, so that they can survive the fierce competition and get the chance to give birth to alphas.

But Luo Ciqiu felt uncomfortable. When he turned around, he saw an omega holding Yu Bai's hand tightly, while the heartless girl  was still looking at him worriedly.

Yu Bai suddenly felt her hand being pulled. She subconsciously raised her hand and faced Xia Xiangqing, whose face was red.

"Yes...I'm sorry, Sister Bai, I just couldn't stand firm, so I fell." Xia Xiangqing deliberately held Yu Bai's arms with his arms and looked at Luo Ciqiu who was about to walk upstairs as if to challenge.

Yu Bai held the person steady and said with a nonchalant smile: "Be careful."

Xia Xiangqing thought Luo Ciqiu would get jealous and make a fuss, but he didn't expect that he just glared at Yu Bai and hurried upstairs.

Luo Xi saw Yu Bai arguing with other omegas in front of his brother. He was so angry that he chased after Luo Ciqiu, shouting as he chased: "Brother, wait for me."

Luo Ciqiu became more and more angry. Wanting to get even more angry, he didn't notice Luo Xi shouting behind him. He quickly returned to the dormitory and slammed the bag on his shoulder onto the bed.

"Yu Bai, are you stupid?" He covered his face and trembled with anger.

Even he could see what that omega meant. He deliberately bumped into Yu Bai in front of him and made that kind of sound. Even a fool could tell that he was interested in Yu Bai, and he also deliberately wanted to provoke him to follow him. Luo Ciqiu felt that only the fool Yu Bai would be fooled.

Yu Bai knew that someone had been observing, so she just sighed with regret and said with a look of disgust: "His temper is still so bad."

After all, in the middle of the night, there were suddenly one more people in Luo Ciqiu's room.