Chapter 26: Shaken

"You! You.... You!!!" Luo Xi opened his eyes wide and couldn't believe what he saw. He even stuttered when speaking.

Yu Bai rested her head lazily on Luo Ciqiu's shoulders, holding each other's waist firmly with her hands, without putting any pressure on the other person, but the smile on her face was extremely provocative.

Luo Xi was so angry that he stamped his feet, but Luo Ciqiu remained motionless.

However, Yu Bai found that the person in her arms did not respond.

Yu Bai:? ? ?

So she released the hand holding the wine glass from his waist, and deliberately slid the wine glass along the waistline, moving it to Luo Ciqiu's chin, and then touched his face from the chin. But even so, Luo Ciqiu still had no reaction.

When the cold wine glass touched the hot cheek, a layer of white mist instantly appeared on the wall of the glass, but the mist quickly disappeared without leaving any trace.

Yu Bai couldn't see the white mist on the wall of the cup, but looked at the motionless back, wondering, could she have gone too far this time? Was Luo Ciqiu so frightened?

She turned her head slightly, narrowed her eyes, and pretended to be drunk to peek at Luo Ciqiu, but she saw that his neck to cheeks were red as a ripe apple.

Yu Bai was stunned, and immediately let go of the person in her arms, then turned around quickly and walked forward slowly.

She was seen twirling the wine glass and swaying left and right as she walked towards Luo Xi. When she came to Luo Xi, she drank down the wine in her hand, smiled sarcastically, and looked down at Luo Xi in front of her. She crossed her hands and put on a look of contempt: "What are you? We will be a family soon. You have to remember my name well. My name is Yu Bai. Do you remember it?"

Luo Xi just saw when this woman actually hugged his brother, his brother still had no reaction. If before, let alone hugging, any alpha that came within half a meter, Luo Ciqiu would be alert, and if he came any closer, he would beat him down. But now his brother actually allowed Yu Bai to do anything to him? This is no wonder there are those rumors on the Star Network. No, these may not be rumors, but facts.

Luo Xi looked at Luo Ciqiu, who was still stunned, and shouted in disappointment and aggrievement: "Brother... It can't be true."

Not to mention Luo Xi, even Yu Bai herself was a little panicked, according to her script, Luo Ciqiu should have punched her immediately and then walked away viciously, but now he is even immune to this level? Just shy?

Sure enough, this person is very adaptable.

When Luo Ciqiu saw Yu Bai's back, he realized that he had just let her do whatever she wanted?

He himself couldn't accept himself just now. When he heard Luo Xi's suspicion, he felt that he couldn't think. He was unwilling, regretful and struggling. All kinds of emotions were mixed together, leaving him breathless and his nose was sore. Luo Ci Qiu seemed to have been greatly wronged, and quickly left the restaurant with red eyes without saying a word.

Luo Xi and Yu Bai who were left behind:? ? ? Cried? ? ?

Luo Xi had never seen his powerful brother so wronged before, and he suddenly became furious: "Yu Bai! You are indeed a pervert, you dare to do this in front of me! Did you mark, mark him in private?! That's why he can't resist you!"

Yu Bai didn't answer. The little bit of drunkenness she had immediately disappeared, and she began to think about how to say something that would be more effective in reducing the destruction value.