Chapter 21: Simulated Battle

Luo Ciqiu wanted to refute, but opened his mouth but didn't speak for a long time.

He thought, why would he tell her? It was better to let her continue to misunderstand, then he would be safe. Thinking of this, Luo Ciqiu smiled in relief.

Everyone witnessed Luo Ciqiu's change from shock to laughter, and they all had thoughts in their hearts that they themselves did not believe.

[Did God Luo fall in love with her?]

The system couldn’t see how the always smart host could overturn on such a basic matter, so it kindly reminded Yu Bai’s “self-love”: “Host, biting the shoulder is not a way to mark it."

Yu Bai snorted and responded in her head: "Do you think I'm stupid?"

System:? ? ?

Luo Ciqiu took his hand back unnaturally and did not respond to Yu Bai's statement.

Zeng Lei watched the two of them flirting with each other and clenched his fists: "Just bet, whoever is afraid of whom!"

A good show was about to begin. On the second day, the two formally applied to the school, and the simulation competition officially started in the evening, the students who came after hearing the news filled the auditorium. The cockpit used for the battle was sunk in the middle, and the huge projections floating in the air on all four sides would live broadcast the battle situation on it.

Before the game even started, the audience was buzzing with excitement.

"When was the last time there was a battle? I heard it was four years ago? The two seniors were beaten to pieces by bugs before they even met each other. After the last one came out, I heard that he went to a psychiatric hospital for treatment for a long time."

"Hahaha, if this kind of person really goes to the battlefield, wouldn't she be the first deserter?"

"Tell me who will give up first today?"

"I guess Yu Bai, Zeng Lei is in the holographic projection class after all. It's been longer than Yu Bai, and Yu Bai hasn't even taken a holographic projection class yet."

"I guess Yu Bai might have given up when she encountered the first bug. Hahahaha."

The mecha battle simulation began, and the two sides were at opposite ends of the map, both sides must go through the entire map to reach the other side's camp and seize the flag of the base camp. The one who captures it first is considered a victory, or the defeat of one of the parties is also considered a victory.

The original intention of setting up the battle simulation is to let students compete with each other and seek progress. However, because the simulator was developed by the military, it is too exciting for students who have never been on the battlefield, so it has long been discontinued as a normal course. Training will only be temporarily enabled during special periods.

At 7 o'clock in the evening, Yu Bai and Zeng Lei entered the cockpit together, and the game officially started.

The audience watches the battle from a God's perspective. Before the two people meet, the screen projection will be split into two, recording the progress of the two people respectively.

In addition to the contestants being able to see the opponent's position from the position on the map, all other situations are from the first perspective, including the position of the bug.

There is no safe zone in the entire map. However, participants can exit the game early. Exiting the game is regarded as admitting defeat.

In front of so many classmates, no one would give in easily until they were on the verge of collapse. As soon as Yu Bai opened her eyes, she sat in the mecha. In her sight, a huge monster rushed towards her.