Chapter 53: Practical Training

Yu Bai didn't understand. She just wanted to politely ask if he wanted to be her exclusive mecha maintainer, but one or two people didn't even intend to listen to what she had to say. She then said the four words "Do you want to do it?" One and two of them ran away as if they had seen a ghost.

But there were one or two polite people who flatly refused after listening to her words: "Although I may have misunderstood you before, I'm sorry I already have a partner."

Yu Bai didn't understand the difference between having a partner and being an exclusive mecha maintainer. There was no connection, but she could only be surprised when more and more omegas began to avoid her.

The system, which was so silent that it almost didn't exist, couldn't stand it and reminded: [Host, in this world, inviting someone to be your own exclusive mecha maintainer is equivalent to a marriage proposal. 】

Yu Bai:? ? ?

[Most of the time, what you are looking for is called a personal mecha maintainer, which can be found through a mecha customizer. 】

Yu Bai: ...

Sure enough, not long after, all the gossip about Yu Bai's hunting beauty reached her own ears. She smiled bitterly and discovered that although her knowledge had been almost supplemented, there were too many conventional code words in every world. She was not concerned about these things, but she didn’t expect that it would become what it is now.

But it wasn't a big deal. She looked at the condemnation posts online very calmly.

But she was calm, but Luo Ciqiu was not. He thought Yu Bai was just playing hard to get, but he was too naive. Seeing each of the "victims" posting discussions in person, Luo Ciqiu's face became greener and greener.

He grabbed the Advanced Mecha Maintenance Engineer textbook, turned on his optical brain, and bought a course on StarNet. With a wave of his hand, the pocket money he had saved for more than half a year disappeared.

Fortunately, it didn't take long for these posts to be quickly deleted one by one, and Luo Ciqiu reported them as false information.

Luo Ciqiu: If it not just a mecha maintainer, I’d like to see what other excuses she has.

On the other side, Lin Xingfan was blocked by Luo Xi at the school gate. She just planned to go out to find food. Unexpectedly, as soon as Luo Xi saw her, he pulled her to a place with fewer people. Lin Xingfan is an alpha and must be stronger and bigger than a beta, but looking at Luo Xi's slender hands, she couldn't bear to stay there and accidentally break them, so she had to follow him to a deserted alley.

Of course Luo Xi also read the discussion on the Internet, but he didn't dare to send a message to his brother, and he didn't have anyone else's contact information, so he stood guard at the school gate, planning to catch whoever he wanted to ask, but he didn't expect that he would actually caught one. The one who arrived was Lin Xingfan, whom he wanted to ask the most.

Lin Xingfan was pushed against the wall by Luo Xi, and suddenly she felt that the little dwarf standing on tiptoes and pushing against her was a bit cute?

"Tell me, what on earth is Yu Bai doing!" Luo Xi frowned fiercely and stood on tiptoe. His toes were cramped, and the pain made him grit his teeth reluctantly.

Lin Xingfan gently lifted the hand beside her and put it down as if she was carrying a piece of cargo.

Luo Xi felt humiliated, but in order to ask others about things, he had to bite his lips and endure it.

Lin Xingfan was a little disturbed when she saw it, and by some strange combination of circumstances, she revealed the truth: "She wants to customize an exclusive mecha, so she is probably looking for a mecha maintainer."