Chapter 5: Who doesn't have a Golden Finger (Cheat) yet

"Hey, are you just looking at it like this?" Yu Bai looked at the flashing red warnings all around, and even the destruction value in front of her was shaking.

There is no response from the system.

"Okay, you continue with your stupid and despicable methods. Anyway, I'm just going to go back to sleep. If you do it a hundred times again, maybe there will be a miracle."

It's not that the system can't do anything, it's just that it looked like it was finally down. The destruction value is a bit unwilling.

After discovering the target, the scout bug hit the mecha with its front legs. Seeing that Yu Bai was hiding inside and did not move, it wrapped its legs around the mecha and planned to knock down the person inside along with the mecha, and then grabbed Yu Bai out.

But even ordinary combat mechas will not be destroyed so easily. The mecha system senses external attacks and adds a new prompt: "Warning, insect attack, warning, insect attack, please activate the mecha as soon as possible. Let the mecha fights."

Yu Bai smiled bitterly. The artificial intelligence systems in this world are all mentally retarded and can only make the most basic reactions.

Yu Bai propped up her chin and half-squinted her eyes. She didn't look panicked at all, but rather lazy.

Time passed by, and the mecha's protective shell had been opened. Finally, the system spoke: "Hello host, after application, the mecha's function is allowed to be used in special circumstances, but it needs to be used. 10 points of destruction value are used to unlock this function. Does the host agree?"

"Oh, there is really a way, but after thinking about it for so long, are you worried about the destruction value? Don't worry, I can do this kind of thing casually I'll get it for you, why don't you believe me?" Yu Bai curled her lips, pretending to be disappointed.

The system doesn't want to believe a word of her now, but it has no choice but to pretend to be dead: "May I ask the host if you need to activate this function."

"Okay, I will reluctantly help you." Yu Bai sat upright and looked at iris lock, only a click was heard, the iris identification was successful, the red warning light turned into a faint blue start-up light, a screen appeared directly in front of the line of sight, Yu Bai saw the clawed insect at her feet, and let out a contemptuous smile.

The alarm was cleared, and the mechanical system prompted again: "Welcome to the alliance combat mecha. Destroy the Zerg, and the alliance will win."

"Heh." Yu Bai smiled, put her hand on the operating rod, and tried to lift the mecha with her hands, she planned to pry away the bugs that were clinging to her.

The mecha didn't move at all, let alone the hands, not even the fingers moved.

The system then realized that the original owner had no memory of using the mecha, so even if the memory was integrated, Yu Bai would not be able to use the mecha.

The system wanted to cry at this moment, its ten points of destruction value were wasted like this.

"I don't think I know how to use this thing." Yu Bai didn't think there was anything wrong at all, and smiled with interest, "It seems you can only find 100 more people to implement your stupid method."

"Don't worry! I have here a video on how to use the mecha. It only lasts 60 minutes, so you can watch it quickly." As the system said that, it threw a video into Yu Bai's mind.

"60 minutes? Are you kidding me? Do you think this mecha can withstand 60 minutes?" The insect next to the foot has pierced its foot into the joint of the mecha, and a piece of outer protection is about to be peeled off.