Chapter 61: Luo Ciqiu, Here I Come

As soon as Luo Ciqiu got on the warship, he received detailed supplementary information on the mecha sent by Lin Xingfan, and even specially wrote a combat strategy for the super S-class Zerg. As soon as he saw it, he knew it was Yu Bai's masterpiece.

Lin Xingfan was aggrieved. She wanted to convert what Yu Bai said into words, and pretended to have written it herself to send the document to Luo Ciqiu. She also had to let Yu Bai check that there were no problems before she dared to send it. Lin Xingfan asked: "Why don't you be clearer to send him a message yourself?"

In the end, Yu Bai took it for granted: "I know so much, is it appropriate?"

"I know so much, it's inappropriate..." Lin Xingfan felt that Yu Bai was in vain. She couldn't understand how he was so powerful and sent people to the battlefield.

"What's going on with my mecha now?" Yu Bai asked.

Lin Xingfan originally wanted to tell Yu Bai in the morning, but when she learned that Luo Ciqiu was going to support the First Galaxy, she forgot about it. Now that Yu Bai mentioned it again, she quickly said: "The installation has been completed, just waiting for debugging. If it passes, it can be delivered in a week at the earliest. If everything goes well, it can be used before the next war."

As soon as Lin Xingfan finished speaking, she heard Yu Bai say in a non-negotiable tone: "Three days, three days at the latest."

"But. If we rush to work, it is very likely to cause mental damage." Lin Xingfan thought Yu Bai was crazy, "Do you think the first galaxy is in danger?"

Yu Bai looked at the destruction value that was rising little by little, and the uneasiness in her heart was coming true.

Luo Ciqiu got on the warship. At that time, he didn't even say goodbye, as if he already knew what would be announced today and what would happen to him.

Yu Bai tapped the system: [How is the battle situation in the first galaxy now? ]

The system paused, looked at the rising number of casualties, and sighed: [Not optimistic. 】

If she had one more month, Yu Bai could arrange everything properly, but now, the two helpers Lin Xingfan and Zeng Lei who were originally prepared were not enough to help Luo Ciqiu, so she had to be prepared for both. She put a handful of alpha inhibitors into her jacket pocket.

Sure enough, the next day, the news that the main star of the first galaxy had broken through the defenses woke everyone up from their dreams.

Jing Zhengqing stood at the front, his face exuding heavy tiredness after not sleeping all night, and his voice was hoarse: "We have just received news that the automatic defense system on the outer layer of the main star of the first galaxy has been breached by the Zerg."

He just finished speaking . After saying that, everyone gasped. The defense system of the main star of the first galaxy is the most expensive and most powerful system in the entire alliance. If the defense system of the first galaxy is compared to an iron wall, then the ninth galaxy is a wall made of foam bricks.

Jing Zhengqing looked at the fearful people and said in a loud and resounding voice: "This is our home, we are the defense line of the alliance, and only we can defend the alliance! We are soldiers of the alliance and must be ready to fight at any time! No matter how dangerous the battle situation is, How powerful the enemy is, we must not retreat! Behind us are thousands of people, our family members, and our friends. If we retreat, they will only die!"

" Pick up our weapons and put them to death. Kill all the intruders!"

Jing Zhengqing's words were like a roar of thunder, hitting everyone on the head. Those who had just expressed fear were now blushing with shame.