Chapter 44: Injured

The flying mantis that shouldn't have appeared completely disrupted Yu Bai's plan.

Yu Bai couldn't care less, turned on the propeller, flew straight into the air, supported the shaky Luo Ciqiu, and asked: "Can you still move?"

He finally came to his senses and nodded reluctantly.

"You retreat first." Yu Bai held Luo Ciqiu's mecha with one hand, and blocked Fei Mantis's fierce attack with her sword with the other hand. Especially the captain, who screamed even more fiercely when it saw Yu Bai, with its mouth wide open. Very ferocious.

Luo Ciqiu shook his head and finally stabilized his balance. He pointed at Fei Mantis' captain and said, "You alone are no match, especially that one. Be careful."

Yu Bai looked at the destruction value of 80 and paused. After a pause, "Okay, if you can't hold on any longer, you should retreat first to find reinforcements."

Luo Ciqiu nodded, but there was a hint of darkness in his eyes. He thought if he could be stronger, there would be no need for others to save him, even when he was put on an asteroid. If someone hadn't saved him, he might have been buried there long ago.

Thinking of this, Luo Ciqiu took out the Gatling and fired randomly at the flying mantises around him so fast that no afterimages could be seen. However, none of the shots hit the real thing.

"Wait." Yu Bai turned her head slightly, "Give me a try with that gun."

Yu Bai was equipped with all cold weapons, because she was more proficient in using cold weapons than guns.

"This?" Luo Ciqiu handed the Gatling in his hand to Yu Bai and looked at her curiously.

After Yu Bai took it, she actually put Gatling into the weapon case. Half a minute later, when the system read the usage instructions, she took Gatling out again and faced the flying mantis who was so close that only its shadow was left and fired.

"You can't hit it like this..." Luo Ciqiu could tell at a glance that this was Yu Bai's first time using Gatling, and he finally understood why she didn't use Gatling.

Unexpectedly, among the violent gunshots, two crisp crashes were particularly sudden.

Luo Ciqiu asked in shock: "How could it be possible? You hit?"

Yu Bai didn't answer. Although she was not familiar with it, after finding the technique, she hit Fei Mantis several times in succession. Although it did not cause any harm to Fei Mantis, but a gap finally appeared in the encirclement net.

"Let's go!" Yu Bai didn't give Luo Ciqiu a chance to think. She directly lifted Luo Ciqiu and threw him out of the encirclement net. Yu Bai, whose hands were no longer bound, immediately put on a pair of swords. Using itself as the axis, it rotated and cut around, like a wall-breaking machine.

Luo Ciqiu, who had not yet reacted, lowered his head and saw the flying mantis being cut into pieces and scattered everywhere. He opened his eyes incredulously and looked at Yu Bai, whose body was covered in insect blood. With the courage of one to ten, let Luo Ciqiu who was so shocked that his breathing stopped.

At this moment, a bright light shone from the top of the dome, and a dozen well-trained mechas descended from the sky and passed by Luo Ciqiu.

One of the mechas hovered next to Luo Ciqiu and said, "Hello, we are the defense force of the first galaxy. Are you a student of Zhouchen College?"

"No...I am not, I am participating in the competition. A student of Warmont College." If he had looked at Yu Bai before, he would have been grateful for the arrival of the troops, but now, he even felt that Yu Bai could wipe out this small group of Zerg by herself from the beginning.