Chapter 60: Sends You to the Battlefield

Ji Zhengqing's face darkened and he immediately deployed his troops to attack. Luo Ciqiu's team, due to lack of experience, arranged to follow other large troops as support.

Luo Xi looked at Luo Ciqiu nervously, but was sent to the logistics unit.

Nearly half of the mechas passed through the space elevator and reached the outside of the atmosphere. After turning on the mecha's thrusters, they flew towards the Zerg to fight against them.

Because the Flying Mantis is the fastest, it is usually the vanguard of the Zerg. The automatic defense system is attacking the Flying Mantis, but the spherical suspended laser gun has poor flexibility after all, and one third of it has been destroyed by the Flying Mantis. The mecha in front of the team raised its hand-held cannon and fired at the mantis who was destroying the defense system.

Both Luo Ciqiu and Yu Bai had experience fighting Flying Mantis, especially Luo Ciqiu's learning ability, which was quite good. He could understand it after just watching the battle between Yu Bai and Fei Mantis once.

Coupled with the upgrade of the mecha, Luo Ciqiu can now fight one against ten. Luo Ciqiu led the team. Although he followed the large army, he showed no sign of weakness and flew at the front of the team. He also held a hand-held cannon and shot at the approaching flying mantises. Those insects were all attacked before they could attack and was burned to ashes.

Luo Ciqiu's subordinates, who were originally only inclined to be threatened by Yu Bai, now also have a great change in their view of him.

"Holy shit, the captain is so strong!"

"I'm ignorant."

Yu Bai looked at the unfluctuated destruction value and understood that the Ninth Galaxy would win this battle. She retreated directly to Zeng Lei and Lin Xingfan to guide them in their fighting style.

These two people had seen Yu Bai's commanding ability. They did as Yu Bai said without any complaints. Sure enough, even for the first time, the two of them successfully killed Fei Mantis. Luo Ciqiu was originally used as an assistant of Qiu's team has killed more than 50 flying mantises at this moment, which is no worse than the vanguard.

Even Jing Zhengqing, the commander-in-chief under the bunker, changed his view of the team greatly after seeing the real-time monitoring.

Although the ninth galaxy lacks actual combat experience, Fei Mantis is the most basic Zerg engineer after all. As long as the number of mecha troops can reach one-half of Fei Mantis, they can break through Fei Mantis' siege.

In just two hours, nearly half of the flying mantises outside the atmosphere were wiped out, which made many people who participated in actual combat for the first time breathe a sigh of relief.

But at this moment, Fei Mantis planned to repeat his old trick and once again attack the main combat force in the team with a siege net. Just like Yu Bai captured the head bug of the Zerg army, only ten Fei Mantis were seen in a group, attacking the assembled and prepared to form a high-speed encirclement net, but before they could successfully assemble, Yu Bai, who was at the back of the team, shot the leader in the head with a sniper rifle.

One shot.

Boom!

one.

Missless shots.

The accuracy rate was so high that Zeng Lei and Lin Xingfan were dumbfounded. They must know that they are outside the atmosphere now. The gravity of the planet and the friction in the air are different from those on the ground. How accurate judgment is required to achieve this? Shot to death. And who can imagine that this person may not be able to hit people accurately with a cannon before.