Chapter 76: Don't Think of Disappearing From my Eyes Again

Yu Bai even sometimes felt that Luo Ciqiu was the host of the system. Otherwise, how could Luo Ciqiu be behind her and the system not say a word.

And she was careless. Just now she saw Luo Ciqiu entering the lounge and thought he wouldn't follow. Unexpectedly, Luo Ciqiu discovered her anyway.

Yu Bai turned around and saw Luo Ciqiu, who had taken off his mecha, standing behind her. His silver hair was wet with sweat and stuck to his forehead. It was a mess. He looked like he had come running over in a hurry.

Yu Bai thought about where she had exposed her thoughts just now, and looked at Luo Ciqiu intently. Unexpectedly, Luo Ciqiu strode forward the next second, suddenly grabbed her mecha's hand, and lowered his voice and said ; "Don't try to fool me again! You haven't been heard from since you came to the empire, and every time I want to ask you something, you block my mouth in that way, Yu Bai, you yourself don’t know, you always smile so sincerely every time you want to lie.”

Hearing these words, Yu Bai herself was stunned. No matter in this life or in the previous life, no one had ever seen through Yu Bai’s lies. She never spoke pure lies, but mixed truth with lies. After talking for a long time, she herself forgot which ones were truths and which ones were lies, but Luo Ciqiu discovered it.

Fortunately, Luo Ciqiu couldn't see her face in the mecha now. Yu Bai tried her best to sound very calm. She looked down at Luo Ciqiu and asked in a smiling voice: "I can do it. What?"

"I don't care what you do, you don't want to disappear from my eyes again, Yu Bai, don't do dangerous things, okay?" Luo Ciqiu's tone was almost pleading. He didn't know why, but from a small age at the beginning of the planet, Luo Ciqiu's heartbeat has been very strange, and he is inexplicably panicked. Whether it is Yu Bai sitting on this strange mecha, or Yu Bai's heaven-defying combat power just now, not to mention the panic scene in the base, it makes him feel... Luo Ciqiu felt that Yu Bai seemed to know something, and Luo Ciqiu couldn't help but think of those inexplicable words Yu Bai said to him in the library.

【I want you to save the world. 】

Not long after saying this, the alliance suffered a large-scale attack by the Zerg that had not been seen in ten years, one after another. If it was purely a coincidence, all of this would be too coincidental.

Too many coincidences are no coincidence.

"Yu Bai, do you know something?" Luo Ciqiu tightened his grip on Yu Bai's hand unconsciously. He was now afraid that if he let go, Yu Bai would disappear from him.

"What are you talking about?" In fact, as long as Yu Bai took out her hand and gave Luo Ciqiu a blow, there was no need to fight with him here, but Yu Bai was hesitant.

"Yu Bai!" Luo Ciqiu's eyes were filled with anger, and his beautiful blue eyes were dyed red with anxiety, making Yu Bai hesitate for the first time.

Before Luo Ciqiu could wait for Yu Bai's answer, he saw the mecha bend down and touch his face, just like the kiss Yu Bai often did. He was even more panicked. He grabbed Yu Bai's hand and refused to let go, but Yu Bai didn't explain anything. She only said, "Wait until I come back."

A dull pain in the back of his neck made him feel more panicked. Luo Ciqiu fainted. When he woke up again, Yu Bai was no longer around. He checked the time on his head. Fortunately, he didn't faint for long, only more than 10 minutes.

The place where he lay was no longer in the control room, but under a shady tree in the base. Yu Bai must have done something to the control room, and moved him here specifically in order not to implicate him.

Luo Ciqiu laughed helplessly, stood up from the ground immediately, and ran back to the lounge. Several other people saw Luo Ciqiu coming back in a panic, and asked curiously: "What happened? Why does your face look so ugly? "