Chapter 55: Poisoning

It has entered April, the temperature on the earth's surface is gradually rising, and insects have begun to hatch and reproduce. The main stars of each galaxy have the most suitable temperature for insect life.

The sun hits the tall buildings in the city, casting thin and long shadows.

Yu Bai wore a pair of sunglasses, with her hair casually scattered, and dressed in casual clothes. She drank the most popular freshly prepared fruit-flavored nutrient solution in the ninth galaxy and slowly walked towards the hot spring center.

Blocking the bright red eyes, Yu Bai's special arrogance was also covered up, which attracted many omegas to watch secretly.

"That person is so handsome. I wonder if she has a partner."

"How can she not be if she is so good-looking? Do you think you can pick up such an alpha on the street? "

Yu Bai observed with a smile on her lips and looked around.

The noisy crowds, the vehicles shuttled in the sky or on the ground, this place will turn into a battlefield in two months at the latest, and all the prosperity will become dilapidated in the war.

Whether you win or lose. It is a failure for everyone living on this planet. The only way is to let the Zerg completely fail and stay away from the human homeland.

However, neither the empire nor the alliance has such a force value. Mechas cannot reach it, and neither can mecha masters.

After returning from the asteroid, Luo Ciqiu was promoted to lieutenant. She wonder if it was an illusion. Yu Bai always felt that his eyes were full of pity when he looked at her. She guessed that Jing Zhengqing probably said something, but it didn't matter what he said, everything is within the scope of her plan.

Yu Bai walked into the bathhouse, changed her clothes, and walked into the steamy bathhouse.

In the last days, although water resources were scarce, there was a rare hot spring in the ninth galaxy. When Lin Xingfan heard Yu Bai ask about the hot spring, she gave her a free bath coupon, which she accepted without politeness and came here.

Compared with the end of the world, the resources in the North are not optimistic, but there are many active volcanoes in the North, so there are also many hot springs in the North. In the years when Yu Bai led her troops on the expedition, even if she ate and slept in the open air, she still took a dip in the hot springs. When she first started leading troops, the military generals were not convinced by her. They thought it was a joke for a woman to lead troops in war. Yu Bai would not mind these words. If she was not convinced, she would beat him until he was convinced. She never wasted time convincing others.

After absolute force and several unprecedented miraculous victories, no one in the army dared to question her. Even every time she took a bath, she would form a protective net with her back to the hot spring a few hundred meters away.

Thinking of this, Yu Bai suddenly remembered that although Luo Ciqiu did not have a real job yet, with his status as an omega, if he had to lead troops in the future, it would probably be a bloody storm, and she would not mind helping him beat those people into submission.

After all, fighting is her strength.

But despite this, Yu Bai herself also knew that after every battle, the alpha pheromone in her body neutralized the drugs faster and faster. She was not even sure how long a pill would last her next time.

So recently she discovered a new thing on the Star Network. There was actually an Omega issuing an application for a temporary mark. They didn't want to have any contact with the Alpha, but in order to make themselves safer and to get through their menstrual period, they will do this.