Chapter 41: The Crazy Beast

"Won?" Luo Ciqiu stood at the entrance, watching Yu Bai's mecha slowly walking towards him. He listened to his nervous heartbeat and said words that did not require an answer to relieve the overwhelming feeling of joy in his heart.

The face that was overly surprised just now is still a little stiff.

But for some reason, Luo Ciqiu felt that Yu Bai looked particularly cold now. Although he couldn't see the other person's face through the mecha, he could clearly feel it.

Sure enough, Yu Bai didn't even come out with her mecha, she just looked down at Luo Ciqiu, slowed down slightly, and handed the dagger in her hand to Luo Ciqiu: "Here, the empire's customized machine shell is made of titanium steel, you should be able to use this titanium dagger."

After Yu Bai finished speaking, she put the dagger into Luo Ciqiu's hand and continued walking inside.

Yu Bai's tone was as cold as a machine without emotion, and it didn't even stop. Luo Ciqiu's violently beating heart felt like a basin of cold water had been poured on it, and he was completely cold from head to toe. He was numb. He looked at the dagger handed over by Yu Bai. The cold light came from the dagger and chilled his limbs and bones.

In the dim corridor, Luo Ciqiu's figure was buried in the darkness.

Yu Bai controlled the mecha, quickly walked into the waiting hall, and sat down on the ground with the mecha.

She finally breathed a sigh of relief.

She didn't know why Luo Ciqiu was waiting there. Now the entire cockpit was filled with the smell of her pheromones. Although the sealing of this customized machine was very good, the moment she saw Luo Ciqiu, the blood, which had calmed down slightly, began to boil uncontrollably again, causing her head to hurt as if it was about to explode.

She almost lost her mind and rushed off the mecha to smell the magnolia fragrance that she loved and hated.

The calm tone in which she spoke just now was already her limit.

She closed her eyes and sat in the cockpit as if concentrating, adjusting her chaotic breathing.

But another person in the waiting hall has been secretly observing her.

Ever since Yu Bai came in, Ji Wenhe had been looking at Yu Bai angrily.

You must know that the toughness of the imperial mecha is well known, and Li Su's strength is also obvious to all. He never expected that now, his limbs would be casually removed by an unknown person. This is completely unreasonable! What's more, the opponent is driving a junk from the Alliance!

"What are you looking at? Don't you have to prepare to play?" Yu Bai's tone was impatient. Although the other party tried his best to suppress the hostility, Yu Bai could easily recognize this hostility.

Ji Wenhe didn't expect that he would be discovered despite being so cautious. He smiled "sorryly", stood up politely and bent over and said, "Sorry, I just saw that you didn't come out of the mecha, so I was a little worried. But if I make you feel uncomfortable, I'm really sorry."

Yu Bai disliked this roundabout way of speaking the most in her life. In a simple sentence, the more he spoke, the more he concealed. She was in the mecha, she raised her eyes and saw the blond hair, blue eyes, and the fake smile on his face through the screen.

Okay, there is someone more fake than her. She sneered, "Don't watch it if you know it makes people uncomfortable. Besides, I don't need you to care. You might as well care about yourself and see if you can win the next game."

"After saying that, Ji Wenhe's face fell down. He was holding back his anger, but he bent down politely, turned around and left the waiting hall.

After getting on the mecha, he cursed in a twisted way: "As expected, the garbage appears in piles."