Chapter 49: Didn't Senior Lin Xingfan tell you?

Yu Bai looked at Luo Ciqiu. There was a faint anger in his blue eyes. Although he tried hard to hide it, he still couldn't hide it from Yu Bai's eyes.

It seemed that Luo Ciqiu had discovered that the tattoo had been applied, but Yu Bai didn't mind the tattoo becoming darker and darker: "It's all because you smell so good, but I'm worried that if you don't wash your neck, others will smell it. Will the smell of my pheromones on you tell everyone that you are mine?"

At this point, Yu Bai half-covered her mouth and smiled brightly.

Luo Ciqiu finally couldn't bear it anymore, "Yu Bai! You!"

Luo Ciqiu's face turned darker and darker.

He didn't understand why Yu Bai still pretended?

Is it really because Luo Xi said she cares about him?

Luo Ciqiu couldn't guess the answer he wanted from Yu Bai's expression. When he finally couldn't sit still and wanted to speak, Lin Chen came over with a cold face: "How about I give you a special class to practice? Looking at each other? Or do we want to open a special class for you to chat? Luo Ciqiu, you go do your own training! I will personally guide Yu Bai's training in the future."

"..." Luo Ciqiu did not dare to refute, after all He knew he was in the wrong for doing these things in class, so he slowly lowered his head, said lightly yes, and walked away.

Lin Chen looked at Yu Bai's eyes staring at Luo Ciqiu and sighed: "Everyone is gone, don't look anymore. Although I know what's going on with you, Yu Bai, enough is enough! Feelings can ruin things!"

Yu Bai glanced at Lin Chen and smiled without saying anything: Of course she knew, but Luo Ciqiu's reaction was really strange.

The system couldn't help but interrupt: "I'm not weird, You're the weird one."

Yu Bai:? ? ?

===

Facts have proved that the Zerg team is just as Yu Bai expected. It is just the vanguard exploration force of the Zerg star. In just a few days after the group returned to the ninth galaxy, the Zerg team made many attempts to enter the first galaxy. Although they were recognized by the security protection system, some Zerg still broke through the defense line and entered the first galaxy, causing some casualties.

The Alliance has been at peace for 10 years, thinking that the Zerg will continue to enjoy this short-term peace as they expected. However, if the Alliance sends unmanned spacecraft to the Insect Star for reconnaissance, they will know the increasingly bad living environment of the Insect Star. It would not be like today where defense was neglected and the Zerg troops would march straight into the first galaxy.

It is said to be number one in the protection system alliance, but now that there are such big loopholes, it must be a human problem.

Therefore, Yu Bai not only refused the invitation of First Galaxy, but also would not suggest Luo Ciqiu to go.

But Luo Ciqiu didn't mention it. She wasn't sure whether First Galaxy had sent the same email to Luo Ciqiu, so after training, she sent a message to Zeng Lei, asking him to go to the library after school.

When she arrived at the library, Zeng Lei was on the verge of tears. If he had known that Yu Bai wanted him to hack into the mailbox of the First Galaxy Defense Force, he would have never come even to death.

"Boss, forget it. That is the email address of the Alliance's First Galaxy Defense Force. Even if the library's server is fast enough, I can't guarantee that I won't be discovered." The Zeng family is indeed responsible for part of the mecha program development, but only part of it. He wondered why Yu Bai thought he must know these things about hacking into the system.