Chapter 11: It's not because of You

Note: Because I am rereading this novel it is expected to have faster updates.

Just when Luo Ciqiu was about to say something, Lin Chen's attack hit Yu Bai directly. Yu Bai jumped back and barely dodged.

"It's ridiculous for an alpha not to strive for advancement!" Lin Chen was furious and punched again, each blow was fast and hard, hitting Yu Bai like a shower. Yu Bai was seen dodging left and right, and every step she had just avoided was open, people can't help but sweat for her.

Although he could not clearly see the path of the punch, Yu Bai judged the attack based on the sound of the wind, and saw her laughing unconsciously while dodging.

Lin Chen didn't expect his opponent to be so difficult. Although she didn't fight back at all, her reaction speed might be better than Luo Ciqiu's with a little effort. No wonder she cared so much.

Lin Chen missed several shots back and forth, so he took a breath and decided to unleash his special move. It was a set of punches that combined fake movements. Even in the army, few people could crack it. Although some bullies the juniors, only fists can convince them. Man, she saw him changing his body method and preparing to make a move.

Luo Ciqiu keenly noticed Lin Chen's changes and thought that the instructor had reservations. He was surprised that he was a little worried about whether Yu Bai could take the move. Unexpectedly, Yu Bai did not dodge this time. He saw Yu Bai steps faltered and she was about to fall down.

"Oops." Luo Ciqiu's body moved involuntarily, and he quickly ran towards the direction where Yu Bai fell, catching her before she hit the ground.

Lin Chen: ?

He realized something was wrong and quickly stopped his hand.

The people around him didn't see clearly and thought that Yu Bai had been knocked unconscious by the instructor, and they started to make strange noises.

When Luo Ciqiu received the person, he found that Yu Bai was hot all over and even her breathing became a little short. "What's going on?"

The alpha's physical fitness is extremely high and she will never get sick easily. Her reaction was quite surprising. Like a reaction to omega's pheromones?

Luo Ciqiu thought of this, and suddenly Yu Bai's hand wrapped around his waist, frightening him so much that he froze and dared not move.

Pheromones were leaking out from Yu Bai's body. Seeing Luo Ciqiu's face turn rosy, he stretched out his hand to push the person in his arms away, but he heard the other party's voice: "Mother. Concubine..."

Concubine? Did he hear it wrong?

His outstretched hand stopped in mid-air.

Lin Chen stepped forward, lifted up Yu Bai who was lying in Luo Ciqiu's arms, and looked seriously at Luo Ciqiu, whose cheeks were slightly red: "You are an omega, she is an alpha, are you crazy?"

"I... I just didn't think carefully. I'm sorry, instructor." Luo Ciqiu understood what Lin Chen meant. Omegas should try to avoid contact with alphas, not to mention that Yu Bai is also known as a pheromone waste.

"It's good to think about saving people, but you must also know how to protect yourself, in case she is..." Although Lin Chen didn't say it, he thought that if Luo Ciqiu was not an omega, maybe he could see him go. Even further, when alpha pheromones go crazy, no bare-handed omega can be an opponent.

Lin Chen turned around, called two alpha students, and sent Yu Bai to the infirmary together.

On the other side, the office of the person in charge of Galaxy 9 was pushed open again, and a detailed report was placed in front of Jing Zhengqing. Traces of use were collected in the mecha cockpit, but the mecha had an iris lock, and the iris lock functioned normally, and there was no login information for other people.