Chapter 82: Stay Secretly

Luo Ciqiu thought that his words could impress the person in front of him, but he didn't expect that the other person was just slightly stunned and said with a smile: "I don't know who is so lucky to be so infatuated with this beauty. If I meet her, I will definitely tell her, but swords have no eyes on the battlefield, so it would be better to invite a beauty to sit on the mecha."

His true feelings were poured cold water on him, and the smile on Luo Ciqiu's face gradually disappeared, and he sneered. After making two noises, he climbed onto the mecha and walked toward the main force under Yu Bai's gaze.

"Did you find it?" Lin Xingfan saw Luo Ciqiu's mecha return and ran forward to ask. Luo Ciqiu shook his head and left, his back looking a little lonely.

More and more imperial warships began to dock, and even the Alliance Army discovered something unusual. The person in charge of the team this time was Jing Zhengqing. He was sitting on the main ship, his eyes narrowed to a slit. He knew that Yu Bai was trapped. From the beginning, he had tried every means to contact Yu Bai. He knew that the alliance had always been wary of Yu Bai's identity, so he must have sent Yu Bai away happily. But as for the reason for the empire, he could only think of one, [God of War] is here. From now on, no one can open the God of War, except Yu Zhan.

Therefore, when the empire asked the alliance for help, he agreed without hesitation to lead troops to support, and he also brought Luo Ciqiu with him.

He just hope that he can find Yu Bai quickly, which can be regarded as a little compensation for his failure to save Yu Zhan.

But just as the battle between the Zerg and humans came to an end, a large number of imperial troops surrounded the Alliance forces and asked them to leave the empire. The heavy weapons were not aimed at the Zerg, but at the alliance, which were also humans.

"Allied troops, please leave the empire quickly." A loudspeaker-like announcement was heard as the mechas of the surrounding Lieutenant General Alliance caught up with the warship one by one.

"What are they going to do? Lieutenant General Jing, are we just going to retreat like this? The empire is going to destroy the bridge. We just won the battle and they surrounded us. Sure enough, we shouldn't have saved them! Let these rotten people die under the insect's mouth!" Yi's mecha was covered in insect blood, as if it had just experienced a tragic battle,

"Alas, the world of this empire seems to be changing." Jing Zhengqing seemed to understand something and asked everyone to retreat together, although Yu Bai was not found, the fact that she was not found probably meant that it was good news.

The alliance's mechas boarded the warship one after another and left the empire without stopping for a moment. When the warship set sail, Lin Xingfan discovered why Luo Ciqiu was missing? And the mecha that was agreed to be given to Yu Bai also disappeared.

Lin Xingfan's right eye jumped violently. He looked at the shrinking empire and murmured: No, Luo Xi will kill her.

In the streets and alleys, a mecha with a weird walking posture suddenly appeared. This mecha with a weird walking posture was picked up by the imperial mecha on the side. "Hey, what's the matter with you? Why did you leave the team without permission! With your posture, were you attacked by the Zerg?"

"Yeah, ah." The mecha with a weird walking posture adjusted its connection to the same frequency, and it seemed to look much normal.

"Stop nagging and hurry up and return to the team. The Alliance army has already left. We have to get down to business." The man carrying the mecha stared at the people next to him with strange eyes, said nothing, and walked ahead to lead the way.