Chapter 88: Fight To Death

Because the Zerg were traveling very fast, the empire's star fleet loaded with mechas had already set sail before the sun rose. Luo Ciqiu stood in the control room, watching the fleet leave. When the fleet left the atmosphere, he pressed his hand and turned to the switch of the automatic shielding system. There was a microneedle invisible to the naked eye hidden in the switch. When he pressed the switch, the microneedle would automatically extract blood and compare it with DNA.

A transparent barrier with a faint colorful luster opened automatically outside the main star. At the same time, the automatic attack system also lit up. Yu Bai sat on the starship, looked back, and immediately looked away.

Xia Xiangze walked from the door and happened to notice Yu Bai's retracted gaze, "I left Xia Xiangqing and my adjutant in the palace. Luo Ciqiu will not be threatened in any way. Don't worry."

Yu Bai curled her lips, no instead, she made the information provided by the system into a demonstration map and projected it in the air. "Now the Zerg are about to reach the asteroid closest to the Zerg star, which is the planet where I was at the original exchange meeting. We must take the first step. Build the first line of defense on this asteroid. This line of defense does not require the most powerful mechas. It only requires dead soldiers."

She said the last two words very seriously. They are outnumbered, even if they are outnumbered. All defenses are arranged on the first line, which is probably just an egg against a stone. What's more, their goal is not to kill all the Zerg. They can't do it alone.

What Yu Bai had to do was to build the first line of defense on the asteroid, then lead some dead soldiers to break through the attack with her, enter the vicinity of the insect star, and then use the space power of the God of War to clear the passage between humans and Zerg completely cut off.

However, Yu Bai was not sure if this action would be successful. She thought about her promise to Luo Ciqiu and tightened her hand.

In fact, she had given Xia Xiangqing the method to remove the permanent mark before she left. If she really couldn't come back, Xia Xiangqing would tell Luo Ciqiu how to remove the permanent mark.

She was probably going to lose him after all. Yu Bai suppressed her thoughts and continued: "And the second line of defense is approaching..."

Xia Xiangze listened patiently to Yu Bai's troop layout and marveled again and again. Yu Bai clearly understood She was one year younger than him, and had been out of school for a year due to allergies. He only thought that Yu Bai was strong in combat, but he did not expect that she was also very familiar with troop formations and strategizing, which was an eye-opener for Xia Xiangze.

However, time was urgent, and Xia Xiangze did not have time to think about the reasons. He just confirmed again: "I must be on the second line of defense?"

"Xia Xiangqing is your only brother. The Xia family now supports Luo Ciqiu. If their family's only alpha fights and died on the battlefield, what can I give to compensate the Xia family?" Yu Bai pretended to be relaxed. Although there were many S-class mecha masters in the empire, there were only a few who could reach the 3S level of Xia Xiangze. If she went to the insect star with him, Nearby, the winning rate will definitely be much higher, but as Yu Bai said, if Xia Xiangze dies in battle, the Xia family will definitely break their promise.

"What about you? What should Luo Ciqiu do? You promise to come back alive." Xia Xiangze saw in Yu Bai's eyes that she looked at death as if she were at home.

"I'll try my best." Yu Bai didn't give Xia Xiangze another chance to ask questions, but walked towards the God of War and got on the mecha.

Outside the asteroid, the overwhelming Zerg were heading towards the empire. After the first line of defense was established, Yu Bai drove the God of War and controlled the mecha designed by Luo Ciqiu to kill the Zerg army.