Chapter 68: He Is On His Way To Beat Her

Xia Xiangze is actually betting. He knows that the empire will select some young people to be Alpha's attendants in the near future. Jiu Shiguang sorted out Xia Xiangze and thought that because of his outstanding military achievements, he would be able to keep his brother. In fact, he realized that he was too naive. He almost went crazy when he knew that his brother was going to be sent to the second prince as an attendant.

Although the second prince spent most of his time as an exchange student in the Alliance, once he returned to his country, he did not regard the omega as a human being at all. The omegas that were carried out of his room every night were either covered in bruises or simply died. In the end, they all use money to pay off their family members. The life of the Imperial Omega is inherently low, and coupled with the absolute control of the royal family, the family members dare not speak out even if they are unwilling to do so.

For the second prince, the life of an omega is not life at all. Raising one more is a waste of food.

He didn't know why the second prince hated omegas so much, but he at least wanted to keep his younger brother. Later, he heard that an alpha from the alliance was coming and the empire was also selecting attendants. Xia Xiangze stayed up all night for several nights to check Yu Bai's information.

Although the information that could be searched on the Star Network was limited, and it showed that Yu Bai had a bad reputation, after he watched all the replays of the league competition, he decided to bet that she would risk her life to protect an omega, no matter what. At least stronger than the second prince.

He prepared for the worst. If his brother was ravaged, he would definitely find an opportunity to kill Yu Bai on her way back to the alliance.

If she treats his brother well, likes his own brother, and can take him to the league with her, it won't be a bad thing, and he heard that the status of omegas in the league is very high.

But what he never expected was that Yu Bai didn't choose anything and actually wanted them to learn to repair and manufacture mechas. These were things that omegas could not do in the empire.

Xia Xiangze decided to meet Yu Bai in person to see what kind of medicine she was selling in the gourd. As a result, Yu Bai's words surprised him, and she almost convinced himself.

However, how could he change the entire empire by himself? All he could do was protect his younger brother.

Yu Bai also kept her word. In addition to resting every Saturday and Sunday, she basically called these omegas to study every night. Because there were no extra stools, they had to sit cross-legged on the floor to go to school. Sometimes they had to sit for a long time. Due to the blood blockage, their legs would inevitably feel numb when they went back, making them walk unsteadily.

As a result, Yu Bai became famous inexplicably. When she went to class, she would always receive strange looks.

Sure enough today, even the professor who was teaching stared at Yu Bai and sighed repeatedly.

The people of the empire don't like omegas because they are not only weak, but they also affect alphas. The empire needs alphas to fight against the Zerg all year round. If there is an omega on the battlefield during menstruation, it will be a terrible threat to the war, not to mention Omega's pheromones can directly cause alpha to fall.

And now Yu Bai is obviously the person they think has fallen under the influence of omega pheromones. She had so many omegas come into the room together every night, and after they come out, they are all still unable to walk, except for those dirty things, they couldn't think of anything else to do.

Yu Bai had no idea where this growing hostility came from. It wasn't until that day, after class, that the professor who had just been in class went to Yu Bai privately and asked her to pay attention to her words and deeds. Only then did she know that the omega who had been studying every day and walked out of her room with numb feet was unexpectedly thought by those people. It became her playing a multiplayer game.