Chapter 86: Decision

When Yu Bai woke up, what she saw was Luo Ciqiu in her arms. The sun outside the window had reached midday, and through the curtains, it dropped a dazzling halo, covering the person in her arms with a halo like a golden blanket.

Yu Bai curled her lips and looked at the person in her arms, not daring to move for fear of disturbing his sweet dream. Last night, she finally lost control. Absurd nights always make people's willpower weak. At first, it was just a joke to make him cry, but in the end, it turned into really making him cry and beg her. She didn't stop either.

Ahem, thinking of herself, Yu Bai unconsciously stopped recalling. She could hardly tell whether Alpha's pheromones were controlling her or whether she was using Alpha's pheromones to commit crimes. In short, she didn't dare to think about it anymore. She was afraid that if she lost control again early in the morning, she would really have no excuses.

She slowly pulled out her hand, propped up her head, and looked down at the person who was curled up facing her. Finally, she couldn't help but pressed her lips towards him.

But even so, the people around her showed no signs of waking up. It seemed that he had been too tormented last night. Yu Bai thought of this, curled her lips, and got out of bed lightly.

On the other side, the empire's optical brain flashed to indicate the incoming information. Yu Bai took the optical brain and entered the bathroom.

It was a message from Xia Xiangze, telling her that Ji Kaiyu had been pushed into prison. The person she designated to rescue was now settled in a place in the palace. In addition, they also found some records about Luo Ciqiu. She needs to decide how to deal with it.

Luo Ciqiu was already awake when Yu Bai came out of the bathroom. Luo Ciqiu, who was already fully dressed and sitting by the window with a rosy complexion, noticed Yu Bai coming out. He was startled at first, and then shyly avoided looking.

"Don't you need a shower?" Yu Bai wiped the water droplets from her hair and slowly approached. Now only the other party can smell the pheromones of the two of them, and the pheromones of the restricted object seem to be exerting their greatest charm. Similarly, when they met each other, they immediately turned on the strongest mode, which restored Luo Ciqiu's faded memories.

Everything last night was still vivid in his mind, and he couldn't get used to it for a while. His face turned red as if it was being burned, and his words became hesitant: "No, no need, I, I want to go to the palace."

"Don't worry, your mother has already settled down." Yu Bai approached calmly, gently placed a big hand on his head, stroked the silky silver hair, and enjoyed the scent of magnolia flowers that belonged to him.

When the two came to the palace, everyone's eyes widened when they saw Luo Ciqiu washing off his hair dye and taking off his contact lenses. Even the alphas of the empire didn't care much about omegas, they had all heard that there was someone in the alliance. This silver-haired and blue-eyed omega has an astonishing appearance, and his strength is definitely not inferior to that of the alpha, but this omega is actually the one who followed them into the palace yesterday.

The sharp-eyed people have already discovered that they are very similar to the people they rescued from the tower yesterday, and everyone inevitably has their suspicions.

Xia Xiangze looked at Luo Ciqiu, nodded, and opened the bedroom where his mother was placed.

Luo Ciqiu walked in alone and the door closed again. In the palace, all the furnishings were extremely luxurious. If it hadn't been for yesterday's emergency, Luo Ciqiu would have wanted to rescue his mother in person, but because of his cowardice, he ran away. He looked at her sitting on the sofa, his eyes fixed on his mother who was looking outside the window, he discovered for the first time that his mother was old, her silver hair had become dull, and her skin under her gorgeous clothes had also lost its luster.