Chapter 38: Jealousy, How is that possible?

"Look, my right hand is fine!" As soon as he finished speaking, the right hand of the mecha piloted by Luo Ciqiu suddenly twisted its joints in an extremely anti-human way.

Several people looked at the inverted elbow joint and were too embarrassed to speak.

If it weren't for Luo Ciqiu sitting in the mecha, everyone could see his red face at this moment.

But Yu Bai didn't notice this at all. She sat in the mecha and looked at the 5% extra destruction value in her sight. She was a little confused. Although it was only 5, it was different from her estimate. She clicked. Point to the dead system.

[Recalculate the destruction value. ]

[Host, the destruction value has been recalculated, and now the probability of world destruction is 35%. 】

Yu Bai:? ? ?

Is it a system failure? She should not make mistakes in every step, even now. According to her plan, as long as Luo Ciqiu wins first place in the alliance competition, he should be selected by the generals of the first galaxy and even the alliance and be incorporated into the first galaxy, so as to obtain more professional training and reserve sufficient strength for the future when the Zerg invades.

Lin Xingfan and Zeng Lei will also help Luo Ciqiu become the savior. All of this should be within her plan.

But now, there was this 5% deviation. When she thought about the plan she had made, there should not be such a mistake. She couldn't figure it out.

Luo Ciqiu was sitting awkwardly in the mecha at the moment, staring at Yu Bai's mecha. Seeing that the other party didn't make any movement or even turn her eyes, he paused in his heart and thought: Could it be what he just said? It was too heavy, so she was hit. Impossible, absolutely impossible. She might just be thinking about this brown-haired omega.

Thinking of this, Luo Ciqiu felt a lump in his heart, and the strange emotion rose to his heart again, making him breathless.

"Brother, why don't you come down first and I'll help you debug it." Luo Xi asked tentatively when he saw that his brother was silent.

At this time, Yu Bai came to her senses after hearing the debugging, and saw that there was an error in the joints of Zeng Lei's mecha. She suddenly realized: It turned out that there was really something wrong with the arm of the mecha, so the destruction value increased. Something has changed.

She opened the mecha and jumped out of the cockpit. She walked slowly to Luo Ciqiu. She held her hands and touched her chin in a serious manner. She looked up and down Zeng Lei's mecha. She slowly started to study the mecha's elbow with Luo Xi. The cause of the joints.

At first, Luo Xi was a little disapproving, but the more he listened, the more he felt that Yu Bai actually knew a lot. Although there were some inexplicable ways of understanding, in general, she still had a general understanding of the structure of mechas. That's right, Luo Xi nodded in agreement.

Yu Bai had indeed memorized a lot of knowledge into her brain, but if she couldn't understand what was hard-coded, it would just be a bunch of useless words to her, so she needed to discuss it with professionals for confirmation.

Luo Ciqiu watched Luo Xi's expression change from disdain to silence, and then his eyes were shining. He finally couldn't sit still anymore. He opened the mecha cabin and jumped out of the mecha. He happened to hear Yu Bai smiled slightly and said: "No matter how powerful the mecha masters are, they can't be separated from the mecha maintainers. Without maintenance, mechas are like scrap metal, but there are so few mecha maintainers. They are a rare commodity. Luo Xi, you  really chose the right major."