Chapter 9: Don't be Distracted during Sparring

Luo Ciqiu put the dinner plate on the table with force, making a bang sound, and then walked away viciously. If you want to say it was obscene, it wouldn't be considered obscene. It can only be said that it was not very harmful, but it was extremely insulting.

Yu Bai didn't understand what she said wrongly, but the destruction value dropped by another 4%. At this moment, the destruction progress was only 50%.

Yu Bai couldn't hide her smile, and out of the corner of her eye she saw the orange hedgehog hurriedly running for his life.

Zeng Lei looked as if he had lost his soul. His previous sense of dominance was gone. He muttered "What the hell" repeatedly in his mouth, and left cursingly with a group of young followers.

The people around had mixed emotions. They looked at Yu Bai and then at the two people walking away, sighing: "The taste is so strong. Omegas are delicate and soft, but this person actually demands that omegas be as hard as alphas? What is that? What's wrong?"

"Maybe you have a different style, forget it, we don't understand perverted tastes, we just hope that Luo Shen will not be frightened and have a psychological shadow. In the future, we will help Luo Shen stop her and prevent her from getting close. Luo Shen is within one meter."

"Isn't one meter too close?"

Only then did a few people remember that they couldn't stop Yu Bai before, and they all closed their mouths.

If private fights were allowed in the academy, Yu Bai might have been beaten up all the time.

In fact, she was helpless. She didn't do anything. Compared with the requirements of the system, she was a good young person who abided by the law.

The system heard Yu Bai's thoughts, but refuted it in its heart: Do you have any misunderstanding about obeying the law?

Yu Bai sat down and finished her lunch leisurely. It had to be said that although it was only artificial food, it was ten thousand times better than nutrient solution. She finally walked back to the dormitory slowly and satisfied, and saw that the doors and windows of the dormitory were removed.

It didn't take a guess to know that most of these people were venting their anger for Luo Ciqiu. Yu Bai looked at the dormitory without doors and windows. The north wind in winter was howling through the hall. The old dormitory, which had no heating, was now like an ice cave.

Yu Bai didn't take this kind of pediatric prank seriously at all. She hugged herself and curled up in the corner and took a nap, then continued to attend physical arts class in the afternoon.

The courses at Warmont Military Academy are generally theoretical knowledge in the morning and practical classes in the afternoon. The practical classes are divided into mecha control and physical skills. Because the ninth galaxy's mechas are limited, most of the time, the practical classes in the college are based on physical skills.

The original owner took taijutsu classes for the first time, but because she stood next to the omega in the queue, her legs went weak and she knelt down. She never took part in taijutsu classes again.

Yu Bai looked at the omega who was deliberately squeezing next to her at this time, probably because he wanted to embarrass her again. She smiled indifferently and looked at Luo Ciqiu who was standing on the other side and deliberately avoiding her.

Except for Luo Ciqiu and Yu Bai, who are similar in height, the other omegas are at least half a head shorter than Yu Bai. Yu Bai looked down at the people next to her, a sweet fragrance emanated from his body, and she looked at the other person. She moved a little, not because the pheromones would make her lose control again, but because she preferred the scent of magnolia flowers on Luo Ciqiu's body compared to this sweet smell.