Chapter 6: Everything I said is true

On the other side, the military received a call from the alliance police and took back the mecha that was originally commissioned for cleaning. After investigation, it was found that there was new insect blood on the mecha. After conducting DNA testing on the insect blood, it was discovered that it was actually a reconnaissance agent insect.

"Report Lieutenant General, these are the results of the investigation." A soldier held the investigation report of the incident and pushed open the office of the head of the ninth galaxy.

Jing Zhengqing looked at the investigation handed over with a gloomy expression, "Send someone to find out who was there at the time."

"Yes!" The soldier just turned to leave, but was called back by Jing Zhengqing.

"Also, check whether the mecha has any usage records. An ordinary person will never be able to kill a bug, and this is a reconnaissance bug."

"Yes!" The soldier saluted and left the lieutenant general's office.

Jing Zhengqing looked at the half head of gray hair reflected on the glass, sighed, and said to himself: "Insect Star actually sent reconnaissance bugs to such a remote ninth galaxy. It seems that war is a matter of time."

Yu Bai came out of the hospital, went home, changed her clothes, and went straight to the Alliance News building.

Alliance News Near the cosmic elevator, the bustling area of ​​the ninth galaxy spreads out in all directions with the cosmic elevator as the center, and Yu Bai's location is almost at the edge of this area.

This was not a distance that could be reached on foot, so Yu Bai had to take a public airship.

The optical brain automatically deducts payment after reading the location information on the recognizer.

"Hey, 10 star coins."

Yu Bai looked at the balance, only 90 star coins were left, and the debt was 2,300 star coins.

People from Alliance News have been waiting at the door for a long time. After all, Yu Bai's name is the hottest topic now. As long as she can be induced to say some hot words, the discussion will definitely reach a higher level. The amount of browsing tasks of Alliance News will be done easily, and although the other party may not necessarily be willing to show her face, they still intend to fight for it.

As soon as Yu Bai entered Alliance News, the interview notices from Alliance News swept the Star Network. The number of people in the live broadcast room reached 5 million in an instant, and even people from other galaxies came to join in the fun.

The number of people in the live broadcast room is still rising.

Alliance News people invited Yu Bai into the conference room, intending to persuade her to show her face. Unexpectedly, Yu Bai spoke first: "5,000 star coins, show your face."

"This... the contact should have told you, 1,000 star coins. It's a faceless price, you are a bit too open-minded."

Yu Bai sneered: "Although your notice has been sent out, I can leave at any time. Anyway, you have no evidence to prove that I promised you, right? 5,000 stars coins, it's not a big amount to you, why bother embarrassing me, a student?"

The people from Alliance News were full of dirty words. They had heard that this person was shameless before, but they didn't expect her to be even more shameless than they knew. Originally, they just planned to add 1,000, but unexpectedly the other party directly increased it to 5,000. It's not that I can't afford it, it's just that it's not comfortable.

Yu Bai secretly glanced at the changes in the expressions of several people, knowing that the other party had already come to a conclusion, and handed it to others again: "After all, if my face is exposed, it will be life-threatening for me. They say wealth but I've taken such a big risk, so I can't make up for it with such a small amount."