🔞 Chapter 66: Love

When Taehyung and Jungkook enter the hotel suite, Jungkook is quick to press his mate up against the hotel door and slide his hands beneath his mate's shirt. Taehyung happily moans and purrs as his mate hungrily kisses him.

"Pup, we need to get a hotel room more often." Jungkook chuckles as his mate's moans leave his plush lips without restraint.

"Definitely. I could care less about what strangers hear." Taehyung pants while his mate's hands grip and knead his body.

"I want them to hear you." Jungkook purrs, lifting his mate into his arms and carrying him to the fluffy hotel bed.

Taehyung purrs when his mate drops him on the soft bed. As Taehyung looks up at his mate with a sultry gaze, Jungkook licks his lips and takes his shirt off. Seeing his mate's muscular body, Taehyung lets out an excited whimper, playfully biting his lower lip.

"How do we want to do this?" Jungkook asks as he crawls onto the bed over his mate.

"We'll go with how we feel." Taehyung hums, flitting his fingers over his mate's chest. "Yeah. I want that." He smiles before licking his mate's nipple.

"Blossom." Jungkook purrs when his mate sucks on his chest and nips, leaving behind a bright hickey.

"You don't have a shirtless scene in the drama you are filming," Taehyung whispers as he peppers kisses on his mate's body.

"Thank god." Jungkook groans as his mate lifts his knee and presses against the bulge in his pants, grinding against him.

"Why aren't you naked?" Taehyung asks, twirling his mate's hair around his fingers.

As Jungkook gets up onto his knees to unzip his pants, Taehyung quickly sits up and suddenly flips his alpha mate onto his back on the bed. Jungkook watches with big eyes as his mate straddles him, sitting his ass on top of the painful bulge in his pants.

"I thought you wanted me naked." Jungkook chuckles and watches his mate's every movement.

"I changed my mind." Taehyung hums and slowly takes his shirt off.

"I can see that. I like what I'm seeing." Jungkook grins and grips his mate's tiny waist in his large hands. "I like it a lot."

"Good." Taehyung purrs, grinding his ass against his mate's painfully hard dick. 

"But, Pup. I am in agonizing pain right now." The alpha chuckles as he watches his sultry omega.

"We can't have that." Taehyung grins and scoots down to his mate's legs. 

Jungkook watches with glowing red eyes as his omega mate bends down and bites the zipper of his pants, seductively unzipping his pants. His eyes flash bright red when his mate pulls his pants and underwear off, freeing his aching dick. The alpha's breath hitches when his omega presses a sloppy kiss on the base of his dick.

"Fuck. Pup." Jungkook groans as his mate sucks on his balls and strokes his dick.

With his mate's balls in his mouth and penis in his hands, Taehyung purrs and slurps. As Taehyng rubs his thumb over the slit of his mate's dick, his lips travel up his mate's throbbing dick. Jungkook pants and grips his mate's hair when his mate takes his dick whole and sucks. The alpha grunts when his dick slides down his mate's throat.

From years of intimacy, Taehyung has learned everything that makes his mate lose himself to pleasure.

When Taehyung slides up, he latches his lips around the tip of Jungkook's tip and sucks. Jungkook gasps as stars fill his vision. "Cumming! Fuck! Tae!" Jungkook moans and gasps as his mate goes down, pressing his dick into the back of his throat.