Summary + Chapter 1

Summary:

After Cheng Junyin died, he realized that only his husband was good in the world.

God has eyes and allows him to be reborn back to the time before all the tragedies happened.

He is responsible for earning money to support the family, and his husband is responsible for being as beautiful as a flower. His biggest dream in this life is to raise his hard-working and capable husband into a rich and beautiful woman who cannot live without him.

The adoptive mother came to set rules for her husband and threatened: "Be careful if he rides on you in the future."

But he smiled and said, "You get what you want."

His husband is good no matter what.

Jing Tangyun is married to Cheng Junyin, a cheating, slippery and fond of beating people. Everyone in the village sympathizes with Jing Tangyun, and even some good-hearted people pass by secretly just to see how miserable Jing Tangyun is.

But what they saw was Chengjunyin sweeping the floor, Chengjunyin cooking, Chengjunyin making money, Chengjunyin buying clothes, meat and jewelry for Jingtangyun. When Jingtangyun cried, Chengjunyin wanted to kill him Give away your life.

Everyone was in an uproar: "It's outrageous, this is to pamper someone to the sky!"

Jing Tangyun's sister persuaded her earnestly: "Which husband doesn't work hard? No matter how nice he is to you now, he will definitely be better as time goes by. I will dislike you."

Jing Tangyun blushed and said aggrievedly, "But he won't let me do it."

He wanted to sweep the floor, but Chengjun Yin was afraid that he would get up to his waist.

*Ancient fantasy, brother setting, having a son

*Rebirth is the main attack, Chengjun Yin is the attack.

*Warm daily life, getting rich farming articles

*From a farmer to a man below one person

- pre-collection of "The Rough Man's Lovely Husband". Please save it. QAQ

Tianhe Village came to a man who escaped from famine. He was tall, long-legged, thick eyebrows and hawk-like eyes. , was born with a look that was not easy to mess with, and the whole village kept him at a distance. Only one brother always raised his beautiful eyebrows at him, "Hey, come and help me."

The man stared at his sweaty neck and said, His eyes dimmed, "Yeah."

Yao Yitong has a delicate and frail body with well-developed tear ducts, and she cries whenever it hurts.

Once reborn, he turned out to be the most miserable but also the most hard-working guy in Tianhe Village...

He has super hands-on ability. A rough guy with attack power × a mechanical genius.

Chapter 1 Rebirth

cold.

Cheng Junyin hadn't felt such a biting coldness for a long time. He subconsciously wrapped the quilt tightly around his body. After noticing the real touch in his hands, he opened his eyes suddenly.

In the small, dark thatched house, the light of a red candle flickered.

He realized something, and his heart beat faster.

It was still dark outside the house, the autumn wind was howling, and there were a few muffled cries.

Cheng Junyin's pupils shrank, he threw off the quilt and ran out barefoot, pushing the door open with a bang. The shocked man who was hiding in front of the stove and crying turned around, his eyes widened with red eyes.

Chengjun Yin's Adam's apple rolled, suppressing the turbulent emotions in his heart, and walked step by step like a human being, hugged the human being tightly into his arms, and called out hoarsely, "Brother Tang."

His Brother Tang is still alive, No longer a cold corpse, he was no longer a useless lonely soul.

God has eyes, he was reborn.

Jing Tangyun's eyes widened in fright, and his face was at a loss, but a blush appeared on his cheeks.

Last night was their wedding night, but her husband ignored him. He knew that he had offended her husband, but he didn't know why, so he only dared to hide here and cry secretly.

I didn't expect that my husband would suddenly rush out and hug him like this. This was outside, and if people saw him, he would be gossiped about.

He pushed Cheng Juanyin gently, "Husband, what's wrong with you?"

Chengjunyin let go of him, looking at his still young and beautiful face, emotions surged in his eyes, and finally he just said, "It's okay."

In his previous life , he He died early, and as a soul, he could only watch Brother Tang being tortured and humiliated, and finally died of illness alone in a thatched hut.

In this life, he must let Brother Tang live a good life.

He raised his hand to gently wipe away the tears from the corners of Jing Tangyun's eyes, and asked, "Why are you crying?"

Jing Tangyun turned away, ashamed to tell the real reason, "It was blown by the wind."

Chengjun Yin sighed softly.

Brother Tang didn't say it, but he knew why.

He rested his chin on Jing Tangyun's shoulder and softened his tone, "I was wrong. I thought you were forced to dissolve your marriage with Cheng Dacai and marry me, so I ignored you."

Tonight is theirs . On their wedding night, he fell in love with Brother Tang at first sight, but mistakenly thought that Brother Tang liked to inherit a fortune and did not want to force Brother Tang, which was why Brother Tang was so wronged.

"No!" Jing Tangyun raised his voice excitedly.

He deliberately acted ugly in order to get Cheng Dacai to break off the engagement. How could he be forced to do so?

He was naughty when he was a child. When he heard that the Cheng family wanted Cheng Dacai to get engaged to him, he sneaked out alone to see what kind of person Cheng Dacai was, but he got lost instead.

He was so scared that he couldn't find the way. Chengjunyin who went up the mountain to collect firewood found him and took him down the mountain. When he saw Chengjunyin entering the Cheng family, he thought that Chengjunyin was Chengdacai and begged for help at that time. My father-in-law, who was originally dissatisfied with the marriage, agreed to the marriage.

Not long after the engagement, his father and mother-in-law left unexpectedly. The uncle's family claimed to be taking care of his family property, which was actually an act of usurpation. But as a little brother, he was helpless and could not resist the uncle's family, so he had to live under the shelter of others.

Even if he later found out that he had admitted the wrong person, it was too late to break off the engagement. In desperation, he could only deliberately act ugly and let Cheng Dacai take the initiative to break off the engagement.

But he didn't expect that the Cheng family was reluctant to part with the 10 taels of engagement money that his mother's father had given them, and actually pushed his husband out to take his place. When he knew the news, he was so happy that he couldn't sleep day and night.

He is looking forward to tonight's wedding night more than anyone else, but... his husband doesn't like him.

When he thought of this, his nose felt sore and tears welled up in his eyes.

Cheng Junyin watched him cry, and his heart ached. He hurriedly tried to comfort him, but when he grabbed Jing Tangyun's hand, he noticed the coldness of his fingertips. He was anxious and lost his sense in his words. "Why did you come out wearing so little? What should you do if you get cold?"

Jing Tangyun was so frightened that he burped and cried. Before he could react, he was picked up by the waist and placed in the thatched house. On the bed, cover him tightly with a quilt.

He subconsciously remembered, "I still have to make breakfast."

Chengjun Yin pressed his shoulders and looked at him with dark eyes, "I'll do it, you rest here, be good."

His The voice was too gentle. Jing Tangyun knew he couldn't be like this, but he still indulged in it.

He watched Chengjun Yin stride out, burying his face in the quilt, covering his sweet heart, and giggling sillyly.

The husband doesn't seem to hate him.

The only place where the Cheng family can live is a thatched house. Outside the thatched house is a yard surrounded by low wooden fences. In the yard is a shaky thatched shed, and under the thatched shed is the stove.

These days, food is their lifeblood. They usually store food in thatched huts and only take it out when needed.

The marriage between him and Brother Tang was a simple affair, and the Cheng family was unwilling to pay. He spent all the money he had left to throw a simple banquet. After the banquet, the Cheng family packed up all the remaining food and took it away. After leaving, the only food left in the family at this time was twenty kilograms of brown rice obtained by dividing the family and a white and tender egg that Brother Tang secretly hid at some point.

Eggs are rare things. The only egg in his previous life appeared in his bowl on the morning after his wedding. Of course, this egg must be kept for brother Tang to replenish his health in this life.

He washed the eggs and boiled them together in the brown rice porridge. When the brown rice porridge was cooked, the eggs were also cooked.

He peeled the eggs and put them into a bowl, then put two bowls of brown rice into the house.

There was a small bulge on the bed. The person inside the bulge refused to put his head out when he heard the movement. He just squirmed quietly, thinking that no one could notice.

He walked over and pulled down the quilt, looked at Jing Tangyun's suffocated little face, and gently scratched the tip of his reddish nose, "You're not afraid of suffocating yourself."

Jing Tangyun shrank into the quilt again. Shrinking, he muttered unconvinced, "No way."

Chengjun Yin leaned down and deliberately teased him, "Why don't you get up, do you want me to hug you?"

Jing Tangyun's eyes widened, like a frightened deer. He opened the quilt and quickly walked to the table and sat down, his back straight.

With a smile in his eyes, Cheng Junyin pushed the brown rice porridge with eggs in front of Jing Tangyun, "Eat."

Jing Tangyun looked at the two bowls of porridge in front of him, but he didn't see the eggs he just took out. He just thought After being eaten by Chengjun Yin, he secretly pursed his lips and smiled, lowered his head and drank the porridge obediently.

Suddenly, he opened his eyes wide, stirred the porridge with his chopsticks, and looked at the eggs sticking out of the brown rice porridge. He became anxious.

"Why did you give me the eggs?"

Chengjunyin looked at his nose that was wrinkled in anger, and couldn't help but raise his hand to pinch it, "You are my husband, who will eat it if I don't give it to you? "

Jing Tangyun couldn't say it, but turned red in the face.

Cheng Junyin didn't dare to tease the person too harshly and was reluctant to take back his hand, "I'll go into the mountains later. You just wait for me at home."

Jing Tangyun's head was buzzing with embarrassment, and he could only nod unconsciously. By the time he recovered, Cheng Junyin had already brought his things up the mountain.

At dawn, Chengjun Yin was walking in the mountains with ease.

After his death in his previous life, he turned into a soul and had already visited this mountain all over.

Therefore, he knows better than anyone else where there are good things and dangers in this mountain.

But this time he came not for good things, but for a withered skeleton.

In the last life, Cheng Dacai, who had never been to the mountains, somehow managed to go hunting with him. They didn't catch anything that day, and when they were going down the mountain, he almost tripped over a dead bone.

He originally wanted to bury the dead bones in the soil for peace, but found that there was a recipe book and twenty taels of silver on the dead bones.

Cheng Dacai despised the recipe but was jealous of his twenty taels of silver. The implication behind his words was that he could not keep it for himself. He originally wanted to hand over some silver to Liang, but he did not expect to encounter a wild boar when he went down the mountain. In order to save Chengda Cai, he was pushed down the hillside by a wild boar. Cheng Dacai actually watched him bleed to death in order to keep the twenty taels of silver, and then pretended to call the tribe to save him.

He hated being rich, but what happened next was even more unacceptable to him.

His respected family refused to pay for his burial, but his neglected newlyweds knelt and fainted in front of Li Zheng's house in order to buy him a thin coffin.

Poor Tang Geer had to be bullied and tortured by his so-called family members because of his filial piety after his death. However, his hypocritical family members took advantage of his true identity and became a master.

Only then did he realize that he was not Liang's child at all, which was why Liang was so partial to his nominal twin brother Cheng Dacai.

When Cheng's family became prosperous and left Tianchong Village, Brother Tang stayed behind.

He still can't forget what Tang Geer, who was so emaciated that he was no longer human, knelt down in front of his grave and told him.

"Husband, don't be afraid, I'm here."

He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth to endure the turbulent emotions in his heart.

Just like in the previous life, the dead bones lay in the same corner with no one paying attention.

He dug a hole and buried the withered bones. After taking away his twenty taels of silver, he put the recipe in his pocket and kowtowed three times to the nameless withered bones.

These three heads are not for twenty taels of silver, but for this recipe book. '

This book that looks like a recipe is actually the legendary Book of Chaos that can change the world.

At first, Cheng Dacai claimed to be a scholar and looked down on this recipe. However, he came back many years later to look for this recipe. However, when he fell down the hillside, the recipe fell into a puddle. When Cheng Dacai found the recipe, it had already rotted. It was him who, because he could not touch anything as a soul, was miraculously able to touch the Book of Chaos, so he learned the Book of Chaos thoroughly.

But when he was studying this book, he was just naively thinking that the only book he could touch would have a way to bring him back to life.

To this day, he doesn't know if his rebirth has anything to do with this book.

At this time, the sun was rising. Cheng Junyin hurried back down the mountain to cook for Jing Tangyun. On the way down, he went around to the pheasant nest and caught a pheasant and a few eggs. He wanted to go down like this, but he found two more Fluffy bunny.

Thinking that Jing Tangyun liked this little animal very much, he spent some time catching the rabbit. By the time he reached the foot of the mountain, it was almost noon.

He was rushing home in a hurry, but when he passed by the field ridge, he stopped for a moment. He looked back at the thin figure waving a hoe and weeding under the bright sun, and his face suddenly turned dark.