Chapter 24 The couple started fighting?

Just after noon, Mrs. Hao walked in absentmindedly, looking up from time to time in the direction of the kitchen with complicated eyes.

Brother Tan walked in and did the same thing as Mr. Hao, with a vague look of guilt in his eyes.

Brother Tang noticed something was wrong with them, put down the needle and thread in his hand, and asked, "What's wrong?"

Brother Tan asked him, "Has Cheng Er ever hit you?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Mr. Hao retorted, "What's wrong?" Maybe!"

"That's right." Brother Tan said to himself, "Then we really misunderstood Cheng Er before." Aunt

Niu walked in with an ugly face, "I didn't like Cheng Dacai before, but I didn't expect him to be like this. It's not a thing, it's going to ruin Cheng Er's life."

Nan is a widow in the village. She is good-looking but has a hard life. She was sold out by her parents at a young age. Unexpectedly, on the day of her wedding, her man came to her. After leaving, her husband's family thought she was unlucky and kicked her out. Zheng Zheng felt sorry for her and gave her an old dilapidated house to shelter her from the wind and rain.

In order to avoid causing trouble, she usually just kept busy doing things and rarely spoke, but this time she said aloud: "I inherited a lot of money to become a scholar!"

Brother Tang's eyes flashed slightly, and he stood up and said, "I'm going out to herd the cows."

He held the little boy's hand. The cow came to the stream. The water was clear. The calf lowered his head to drink water. He looked at the reflection in the water in a daze.

"Brother Tang, have you heard? Someone has already proposed to Cheng Er, and he's talking about a young girl from an innocent family." Jing Meixing's voice came from behind, and Brother Tang looked back at her, his face tense. , without saying a word.

Jing Meixing was sure that he was panicking, and sneered proudly, "Why don't you speak? Aren't you very confident that Cheng Er will not divorce you?"

Brother Tang's eyes turned red, "What does it have to do with you?"

"If you kneel down and beg now, I, I can still help you." Jing Meixing raised her chin slightly, her eyes full of malice.

Brother Tang bit his lower lip tightly, "Get out!"

Jing Meixing was not angry, but felt a sense of revenge.

"Brother Tang, what are you doing here?" Chengjun Yin strode over with a dark expression on his face. Brother Tang looked panicked, lowered his head and said awkwardly, "I, I herd the cows."

"I asked you to herd the cows. Are you crazy?" Chengjun Yin grabbed Brother Tang and said, "Come back with me!"

Brother Tang shrank his neck in fear and did not dare to say a word.

The corners of Jing Meixing's mouth curled up in a cold arc.

Sure enough.

Cheng Junyin doesn't like Brother Tang at all.

"Brother Tang, this is your last chance."

If possible, she didn't want to give up Brother Tang easily.

She has realized how poor Tianchong Village is since she was very young. She hates that she was born in this poor village. She wants to leave this village, marry into a rich family, and become a master.

And the sauce recipe is her stepping stone to marry into a wealthy family.

She wanted to get the sauce recipe through Brother Tang, but if Brother Tang didn't know the truth, she had other ways.

Brother Tang paused in his steps and looked back at Jing Meixing with a determined look in his eyes, "I don't need it!"

Jing Meixing laughed angrily, "Brother Tang, you forced me to do this."

Brother Tang did not respond to him again, Because he was pulled away by Chengjun Yin.

Cheng Junyin pulled Brother Tang into the house with a tense face. People in the yard looked at each other.

Brother Tan asked, "What's going on?"

Mr. Hao pursed his lips, "Don't worry about it, it's nothing serious."

Mr. Nan glanced at the closed door, then lowered his eyes and continued working.

In the room, Chengjun Yin bent down and put his head on Brother Tang's shoulder, accusing him: "Brother Tang, you are really making things difficult for me."

Brother Tang touched Chengjun Yin's thick black hair and said, "Husband. You did a good job."

Cheng Junyin raised his head and gently touched the corners of his reddish eyes, "Crying because of her or because of me?"

No matter which one made him feel bad.

Brother Tang pressed Chengjun Yin's head down, "My tears are only useful to my husband. Of course I cry for my husband."

They were just for Jing Meixing to see.

He wanted to clear up the slander against his husband, but he couldn't find a way. Jing Meixing happened to bring the method to him, so how could he not make good use of it?

Cheng Junyin felt the increasing force on his head, and asked quietly: "Brother Tang, my husband has to go out to meet people, can you be merciful?"

Brother Tang said with a smile: "It doesn't matter."

He pulled out a black hair He walked away with a smile as bright as a flower, "I'll accompany you."

Cheng Junyin, with his bird's nest-like hair on his head, felt shamefully moved towards the person who caused all this.

Brother Tang is so beautiful that he wants to hide her beauty and not let anyone see it.

Although Mr. Hao told people not to worry, he couldn't let go. He looked in the direction of the bedroom from time to time and happened to see the bedroom door open.

Brother Tang's dark hair was disheveled, his eyes were reddish, and he pursed his lips as if he had been greatly wronged.

Hao stood up in shock.

Cheng Er made a move on Brother Tang?

How could this be?

He was about to rush over to reason with Brother Tang, but he saw Cheng Er walking out with a mess of hair on his head, his face darkened, and he looked even more embarrassed than Brother Tang.

Mr. Hao sat back silently, looking at his eyes, nose and heart.

Brother Tang looked at such a weak person, but he was so ruthless in a fight.

Brother Tan's eyes widened, thinking that Brother Tang was too shocking.

How can I fight with my own man? Brother Tang will be divorced in this way.

He couldn't do any of the work he was worried about.

Nanshi watched Chengjun Yin walk towards the kitchen with a dark face, frowning, with worry in his eyes.

The air pressure in the yard was so low that even Brother Tan, who was usually the most active, stopped talking.

The waiter from Duoyu Restaurant came to pick up the goods. Brother Tang handed him 30 cans of sesame paste and two more cans of sesame paste. "Break with hot water and eat."

The waiter wrote it down and left. I also ordered fifty cans each of chili oil and sesame paste, and agreed to pick them up in five days.

After the waiter left, Mo Er came. Brother Tang gave him the five jars of sesame paste and five jars of chili oil that had been specially reserved for him, and brought him another jar of sesame paste.

Mo Er put the things into his backpack, and Brother Tang asked, "When do you plan to go to the county to set up a stall?"

"No rush." ​​Mo Er paused, his eyes dim, "Let's give it some time."

Brother Tang He frowned and didn't ask again.

As the sun set, Brother Tang asked someone to go back, lest it be unsafe to walk at night after dark.

Brother Tan hesitated, and after everyone left, he pulled Brother Tang to a corner away from the kitchen and whispered: "Brother Tang, how can you fight with Cheng Er? Cheng Er is you Man."

Brother Tang didn't rush to clarify, but just asked: "Why can't I fight with Cheng Er?"

Brother Tan was stunned for a moment and realized something.

Brother Tang's father and mother-in-law left when Brother Tang was young. It was impossible for Jing Er and Lin to teach Brother Tang these things.

Sympathy appeared in his eyes, "Brother Tang, we brothers cannot disobey our husbands after we get married, let alone do anything to our husbands, otherwise our husbands will have reasons to abandon us."

Brother's status is already low, and he is A divorced brother will be looked down upon by others and will not be welcomed even if he returns to his parents' home.

No one told Brother Tang this, and Brother Tang made such a big mistake because he didn't know.

If Brother Tang is really divorced, the Jing family will probably kick him out.