Chapter 86 Promotion! The prefect of Chanzhou!

Brother Tang stood up suddenly, "What did you say?"

Jing Xunyun said, "I just said there was something weird in that brothel!"

"Brother Xi, go and tell your husband about this." Brother Tang ordered as he walked out. , as soon as he walked to the door, he bumped into Gou Keng who jumped out of the carriage. When Gou Keng saw them, he said: "Taotie went to find the master. The master asked you to go back and rest. He will take care of it."

Brother Tang calmed down and only He said, "Okay."

Taotie bites the man because he smells like Po.

After Ah Bao was sold, he didn't believe that the people who bought Ah Bao would be kind enough to send Ah Bao back. The only possibility was that they were afraid that they would follow the clues and find a brothel, so they would abandon Ah Bao.

He pulled Jing Yinyun back, but Jing Yinyun was not very happy, "Shouldn't we go over and help?"

He paused and asked, "How can you help?"

Jing Yinyun was stunned. , "I..."

Brother Tang said bluntly, "You can't help me with anything."

Jing Yinyun pursed her lips, "Qimei and the others can help."

"It's their business if they can help, but we used to just let them They are distracted." Brother Tang slowed down and said, "I know you have a good heart, but as a family member, I hope you will act according to your ability and protect yourself. If you really want to help others, then don't rely on others. , and become stronger."

Jing Yiyun looked at him blankly, as if she had suddenly grown up, and the mood in her eyes changed. She said, "I understand."

She said to Qimei, "Go and do this . Tell Mr. Wei what happened."

Qimei nodded and walked out expressionlessly, walking slowly and not seeming to be in a hurry.

Brother Tang asked: "Have you told the master about the brothel?"

Jing Xunyun nodded, "He also cares about this matter."

Brother Tang smiled lightly, "He doesn't even dare to enter the brothel, you Telling him will only make him worried."

Jing Yiyun hugged Brother Tang's arm and said, "He asked me to tell him anytime if anything happened."

She paused and then said, "I wanted Xiaozhao to do it last time. Help find A Bao, but A Bao will come back the next day."

Brother Tang's eyes changed slightly, "Have you discussed this matter with Wei Mei?"

Jing Xunyun said, "Wei Mei said I should have thought of it. But he said it was too late and asked Xiaozhao to look for him during the day. "

Tang Geermo. "

Cheng Junyin rushed in with Hao Duoyu and a group of people at the brothel.

The old bird came up and smiled flatteringly, "What's going on?"

Cheng Juanyin ignored him, and Hao Duoyu stepped forward and caught the old bird.

Lao Yu cried and complained, but her expression changed when she saw Taotie leading the people to her wing.

Taotie led people into a secret passage. There were three or four children locked in the secret passage. These children were either still in their infancy or learning to talk.

A woman was taking care of these children. When she saw the government servants rushing in, she cried and yelled that she didn't know anything.

Hao Duoyu arrested the people in the brothel. After checking, he found that two stewards were missing, so he ordered people to chase them.