Chapter 102 Set up a trap

In the private room, Brother Tang coaxed the baby to eat delicious food. Seeing that he was eating happily, he seemed to have forgotten what happened just now, and then he took the baby back home.

The baby is easily satisfied. Even though I took him out for a walk, he happily followed Xiao Zhuzi out of the car and didn't bother to go anywhere else.

Brother Tang walked towards the woodshed after seeing the two little people walking away hand in hand.

The old woman huddled in the corner and shivered. When she saw Brother Tang walk in, she staggered and knelt in front of Brother Tang, begging for mercy in a trembling voice, "I haven't done any bad things. Let me go. Let me go. What am I?" I don't even know."

Brother Tang lied to her, "I won't arrest innocent people. If you tell the truth, I will consider lenient treatment."

The old woman turned pale and cried out in despair, "I don't want to see it either. I'm here! I just want to live, please let me go, please let me go."

Brother Tang frowned in confusion.

What did the old woman see?

He pretended to be mysterious and seemed to have everything in his hands. "I don't have any patience."

The old woman's body began to tremble, as if she had fallen into some nightmare.

"Blood, it's all blood, so much blood. If I hadn't been prepared to hide first, I would have died. Don't blame me for being selfish. I can't help it. If the masters fight, what can I do as a slave? ..."

The old woman cried out in pain, Brother Tang's heart skipped a beat, and Brother Xi looked at each other with shock in their eyes.

Brother Tang calmed down and said, "I don't understand what you are saying. I want you to tell the truth."

The old woman looked up at him, her eyes empty.

Perhaps she had kept this secret in her heart for too long, but the moment she told it, she relaxed.

The old woman was once a slave of the Hong family. She had an affair with the boy who guarded the back door of the Hong family. The boy would often tell her about things in the house. For example, the young lady always brought strange things into the house through the back door.

Once, the boy left all his money to her and told her with a pale face that he might die.

After she pressed him, the boy said that he saw what the lady sent into the house, which was a human being, and he told the master and his wife about it.

After the servant left, she couldn't sleep at all. When she woke up the next day, she learned about the turmoil last night from the mouths of other servants.

The master and his wife were furious for some unknown reason and put the young lady into confinement.

The young man disappeared out of thin air, and the servants seemed to be relieved and remained silent to the young man.

She was unwilling, she hated it, but there was nothing she could do. She could only hide in the corner of the back door of their private meeting when she missed her young boy, but unexpectedly overheard Hong Kunluo conspiring with someone.

Hong Kunluo wanted to wash away the Hong Mansion with blood just because his family knew about her cannibalism.

Brother Tang's pupils shrank.

Brother Xi couldn't help it anymore, "Why does she want to eat people!"

"I don't know, but I listened to her talking to that person." The old woman's eyes were in a trance, "The Taoist said, only the flesh and blood of a beautiful woman can keep me alive forever." If I continue to be beautiful, if they block my way, I will have no choice but to die."

The old woman's voice was hoarse, like the rustle of a dead tree that is about to reach the end of its life.

Brother Tang shuddered.

Hong Kunluo was only fifteen years old at the time and could say such vicious words. No wonder she was able to take control of the Hong family later on.

"Who is that person?"

Fear and despair flashed in the old woman's eyes, she shook her head and murmured, "I can't say, I can't say!"

Brother Tang stood up and approached the old woman, "I know who it is even if you don't tell me."

The old woman's voice said He paused and looked at him in shock. He squatted down and grabbed the old woman's shoulders, looking directly into the old woman's eyes, "This is the current prime minister, Xiang Jue."

As soon as he finished speaking, the old woman's pupils trembled.

Brother Tang's heart sank.

Sure enough it was him.

"He's not a prime minister, he's not a prime minister, he's, he's the bandit leader on the mountain!" The old woman broke the jar, "I heard them calling him the boss."

Brother Tang held the old woman's hand tightly, A turbulent wave has emerged in my heart.

Decades ago, Xiang Jue was just an unknown petty official. The reason why he was able to show his face in front of the late emperor was because he made great contributions in suppressing bandits as a civilian official.

If what the old woman said is true, then this so-called credit is most likely due to Xiang Jue directing and acting.

Brother Xi's lips trembled.

The dignified prime minister of a country is actually a bandit!

absurd! Absolutely ridiculous!

"I've said everything that needs to be said. Please let me go and let me leave this place." The old woman grabbed Brother Tang's trouser legs and begged for mercy.

Brother Tang stood up and looked down at her with cold eyes, "Did you turn around a chubby brother?"

The old woman's expression froze for a long time before she murmured, "I, I put him back."

When people get old, they are afraid that no one will die.

Only when she saw the chubby child did she have evil thoughts in her heart.

But she didn't expect that the child was a brother.

She wanted to raise a boy doll, but she was afraid that if she threw him away, she would not be able to find another doll for her to raise.

Once, a widow from a neighboring village came to her and said that she wanted to raise the unborn baby in her belly. The widow did not want to be burdened by the child.

She was afraid of missing this opportunity, so she threw the child back to where it came from.

She didn't think she had done anything wrong, she had given the child back.

After listening to the old woman's words, Brother Tang's face showed anger, "You didn't give it back! You didn't!"

If the old woman gave the baby back, how could the baby go to Chanzhou.

"I went back to look for him, but he disappeared. That means he was taken away." The old woman kept shaking her head, "I really didn't want to harm him."

The widow had a difficult delivery and the child was gone, so she wanted to find the lost child. When I came back, I couldn't find it.

She always thought that the child's family had taken the child back.

Brother Xi said bitterly, "He must have been taken away by someone again! Why didn't you hurt him? You almost killed him!"

Brother Tang let go of the old woman and turned around to walk out.

The old woman cried and begged Brother Tang to let her go, but Brother Tang kept silent and walked faster and faster.

Brother Xi walked behind Brother Tang and closed the door when he left.

Brother Tang went straight to the study room. Chengjun Yin was reading a letter. When he heard the noise, he raised his head and said, "Brother Tang..."

Brother Tang bit his lower lip to hold back his emotions, but he still couldn't control his tears. It flowed from his big, round eyes.

Chengjun Yin hurriedly stood up and walked to Brother Tang. He glanced at Gou Keng from the corner of his eye. Gou Keng understood and took Brother Xi out without forgetting to close the study door.

The moment the door closed, Brother Tang buried his head in Chengjun Yin's arms and cried so hard that he was out of breath.

From his intermittent words, Cheng Junyin heard what happened.

Brother Tang wiped his tears on Chengjun Yin's clothes, "I arrested her just to ask what happened to the baby. I didn't expect it to be such a coincidence."

Huo searched for the person who couldn't find him all night, but he was tricked by him like this. Caught by mistake.

Cheng Junyin hooked his knees, carried him to a chair like a child and sat down, caressing his chest again and again, "You have done a great job, Brother Tang."

Xiang Jue was too cunning and cautious, Even if they know that Xiang Jue did something, they still struggle to find conclusive evidence.

What Brother Tang discovered was enough to give Xiang Jue a fatal blow.

Brother Tang calmed down, leaned into his arms and asked, "Whose letter were you reading just now?"

"It's from Mr. Beggar." Chengjun Yin's voice was gentle, "As soon as he arrived in Chanzhou, Xiang Jue couldn't wait to let him. The weapons were transported secretly."

Brother Tang looked tense, "Where?"

Cheng Junyin's lips curled up slightly, "Of course it's the place where Xiang Jue keeps his private soldiers." Although

Xiang Jue trusts Ming Beggar, he is cautious in his actions. Instead of directly asking Beggar Ming to deliver the weapons, he asked Beggar Ming to deliver the weapons to a designated place, and then his private soldiers would transport the weapons back to the den.

Ming Gai ordered people to follow the private soldiers and found several of Xiang Jue's dens.

Brother Tang smiled, "Husband, how did you think of letting Mr. Beggar go to Xiang Jue as a spy?"

When they left Chantie County, my husband gave Mr. Beggar a letter.

The letter explained what Mr. Beggar should do after high school.

Xiang Jue is sensitive and suspicious. After knowing that Mr. Beggar is from Chantie County, he becomes even more suspicious of him.

In order to gain Xiang Jue's trust, Mr. Beggar did not even dare to correspond with them, and even deliberately ignored Chen Noping.

Chen Nuoping didn't know about it at first, but later for some reason, Mr. Beggar confessed to him.

Chen Nuoping was afraid that he could not control his closeness to Mr. Beggar, and was also afraid that his secret would be exposed. The position of magistrate of Chantie County happened to be vacant at that time, so he took the opportunity to leave the capital.

After returning to Beijing, they did not meet Mr. Beggar and got along with him like strangers. They had no contact with Mr. Beggar until he left to serve as the prefect of Chanzhou.

All this is to prevent Xiang Jue from becoming suspicious.

Now that Mr. Beggar finally knows the location of the den, it doesn't matter much even if Mr. Beggar's identity is exposed.

"Only he can do this." Chengjun Yin said with a smile: "He is smarter than Chen Noping, has a delicate mind, and is cautious. If Chen Noping is allowed to be the internal handler, I am afraid that Chen Noping is trying to kill Jue. The subordinates will not survive more than three days."

Brother Tang also smiled, and when he thought of something, he smiled slightly, "Although we know Xiang Jue's past identity, we have no evidence."

"Yes." Cheng Junyin's eyes darkened. "Aren't Hong Kunluo and Xiang Jing both witnesses?"

Brother Tang looked up at him, "What do you mean?"

"Dad wrote to me and told me that he had won several battles and that Cheng Guo had withdrawn its troops. Chengjun Yin's eyes were deep, "Chengguo started this war first, but it can't be stopped by Chengguo."

If you want to stop the war, you have to pay a price.

Brother Tang said: "You want Chengguo to hand over Xiang Jing? Even if Xiang Jing falls into our hands, he may not betray Xiang Jue. After all, they are brothers."

Chengjun Yin pinched Brother Tang's face, " Just because they are brothers, Xiang Jing will never let it go."

"What about Hong Kunluo?" Brother Tang frowned, "She must die."

Cheng Juanyin's voice softened. , "No rush, let them bite dogs first."

Brother Tang blinked, "What should you do, husband?"

"Xiang Dian is not looking for thousand-year-old wild Ganoderma lucidum, I happen to have it here." Chengjun Yin and Brother Tang held hands, "Xiang Dian is eager for quick success and instant benefits. He is suppressed by Xiang Mei everywhere and is eager to express himself in front of Xiang Jue. The most important thing is that although he is Xiang Jue's legitimate son, he is not Hong Kunluo's biological child and is not close to Hong Kunluo. Brother

Tang was surprised, "What about Xiang Mei? Doesn't it have anything to do with Hong Kunluo? Can't Hong Kunluo give birth?"

"She didn't want to give birth to a child, and she even raised the concubine's child in her own name. Yes, I didn't know why before, but now I understand." Chengjun paused, "How could she allow her body to age due to childbirth if she loves beauty as much as she loves her life?"

Brother Tang opened his mouth, "Like this. Ah."

Chengjun Yin asked Brother Tang, "The Hong family has been in decline recently, and the person Hong Kunluo raised in the palace was stolen by us. What would Hong Kunluo think if she found out that Xiang Dian had contact with us?

" I will doubt Xiang Jue!" Brother Tang sat up excitedly, grabbed Cheng Junyin's shoulders, and shouted softly, "Husband, wow."

Chengjun Yin leaned forward and pressed against Brother Tang's forehead, smiling. Asked: "What crazy idea did you come up with?"

Brother Tang smiled obediently, and Chengjun Yin's face turned dark after he finished speaking.

Brother Tang had already guessed Chengjun Yin's reaction, so he put his arms around his waist and said coquettishly, "Husband, I will be fine. There are so many of you protecting me!"

Chengjun Yin turned his head and did not look at Brother Tang.

Brother Tang pestered Chengjun Yin for a while, and gradually lost his patience.

Seeing Chengjun Yin's sullen face, he grimaced, "Husband, I'm going to be angry if you don't respond anymore."

Chengjun Yin's brows jumped.

Brother Tang got off Chengjun Yin and walked out without saying a word, silently reciting three two one in his heart.

Before he could shout, he felt a gust of wind blowing behind him. He was pulled by Chengjunyin. When he turned around, he saw Chengjunyin's face was ugly, "If you get hurt because of this, I will..."

He paused, gritted his teeth and said, " I'll put you in solitary confinement!"

Brother Tang stopped as soon as he saw it, and he raised his eyebrows and smiled sweetly, "Okay, Brother Tang listens to your husband the most."

Chengjun Yin: "..."

He didn't even dare to say no.

Xiangfu.

Xiang Dian got angry, "What's the use of raising you! How long has it been since I couldn't find a single wild Ganoderma lucidum? This is the last medicinal ingredient of Guling Pills. As long as I find it and make it into Guling Pills, my father will definitely treat me." I'm amazed! I gave you so much time, what are you doing!"

The guards all knelt on the ground, and no one dared to say a word.

The boy next to Xiang Dian said tremblingly, "I heard that there are wild Ganoderma lucidum in Prince Yongzhen's palace, but..."

Nothing in Prince Yongzhen's palace is so easy to get.

Xiang Dian's face twisted, "Why does it have to be Prince Yongzhen's palace!"

He asked the boy, "Where did you get the news?"

The boy lowered his head, "This is the news from the city guards. Listen. It is said that Princess Yongzhen died in Qinzhou and was saved by wild Ganoderma lucidum.

Xiang Dian looked solemn and said, "Go and find out if the news is true. Don't use the word "heard" to get rid of me. What I want is accurate. News!"

The boy agreed, but he didn't leave immediately. Instead, he hesitated to speak.

Xiang Dian asked impatiently: "If you have something to say, tell me quickly! Don't be like that brother Xiang Mei, who can't hold back a word for a long time!"

The boy then said, "An auction house has opened in Beijing. It will open tomorrow. You want to go and see it. Are you looking? There might be something you want."

"Auction house?" Xiang Dian frowned, "What's it for?"

"The auction house sells all kinds of rare treasures." After a pause, he added: "I heard it was opened by Qin Menglian, the son of the prefect of Qinzhou." Xiang

Dian's voice deepened, "Go."

On the day the auction house opened, Brother Tang was sitting on the third floor and looked through the half-closed window. Look outside.

The first floor of the auction house was full of people. Brother Tang looked at the door of the auction house and saw Xiang Dian walking in surrounded by his servants. He slightly raised the corners of his mouth and closed the window.

Qin Meng closed his fan and said with a smile: "I just arrived in the capital and heard people everywhere saying that I opened an auction house. I was just wondering who could give me an auction house for free. It turns out it's you and your wife again. "

Brother Tang pursed his lips and smiled, "How are you doing?"

Qin Menglian raised his eyebrows, "Of course. Don't you want to come to the capital to do business?"

Brother Tang looked at him and said, "I've left a shop for you. Go open a braised pork restaurant."

He felt helpless, "I haven't had braised pork for a long time."

My husband is too busy, so he can't bear to make braised pork for him.

The smile on Qin Menglian's face widened, "Princess Cheng is grand."

Brother Tang raised his eyelids, "Mr. Qin, we are all old acquaintances. It's better for you to call me Boss Jing than to call me Princess Cheng."

Qin Menglian raised his eyebrows . Eyebrow, "OK."

The auction began, and the first item up for auction was the jade pendant carried by General Tu of the former dynasty.

Brother Tang looked at Brother Xi, pressed his wrist, and Brother Xi raised his sign.

This jade pendant was finally bought by Brother Tang for three thousand taels.

People were a little curious about who was so generous, and they all looked at the window where Brother Tang was. Brother Tang did not hide it, but opened the window directly, allowing people to see clearly.

Seeing that it was him, those who had evil thoughts in their hearts suppressed their impulses.

If the person who took the photo of the jade pendant was an ordinary person, they would have snatched the jade pendant.

But if it was Princess Cheng who took the photo of the jade pendant, who would dare to kick this iron plate.

Xiang Dian also saw Brother Tang. He was directly opposite the box where Brother Tang was. When he looked up, he could see Brother Tang's delicate and small face.

He was not interested in the jade pendant, but he was very interested in Brother Tang.

"This Princess Cheng is so handsome. No wonder Cheng Junyin, who is so charming, doesn't take concubines for her."

Brother Tang noticed his gaze, raised her eyes to meet his, and raised her lips with a smile.

Xiang Dian's heart skipped a beat.

This Princess Cheng looks even better when she smiles.

It would definitely look better if she lay under him.

He looked at Brother Tang with direct and naked eyes. Qin Menglian was sitting opposite Brother Tang, which was blocked by the wall. When others looked in from the outside, they could only see Brother Tang and Brother Xi, not Brother Xi. But he could clearly see Xiang Dian. He frowned and said, "If you don't want this person's eyes anymore, I'll put a sack on him and dig out his eyes another day."

Brother Tang laughed in a low voice, "Don't worry. . "

The show hasn't begun yet.

The auction has come to an end, and the grand finale is finally on display.

When Xiang Dian heard about Millennium Wild Ganoderma lucidum, his pupils shrank and he looked sharply at the auction table.

"Take a picture of it! You must take a picture of it!"

He excitedly ordered the boy beside him. Just as the boy was about to respond, he gritted his teeth and simply snatched the sign and held it up himself.

The price of Ganoderma lucidum kept getting higher and higher. When the price reached 10,000 taels, not many people followed.

Just when Xiang Dian thought he had a winning chance with this Ganoderma lucidum, he saw Brother Tang holding up the sign and turning over the red side.

The auctioneer exclaimed, "The bid for private room No. 1 is twenty thousand taels!"

Red means doubling the price, and white means increasing the price.

Xiang Dian opened his eyes, stared at Brother Tang, and raised his sign again.

"The bid for private room No. 2 is thirty thousand taels!"

Brother Tang doubled the price again.

"The bid for private room No. 1 is 60,000 taels!"

After the words fell, the entire auction was silent.

Everyone held their breath and looked up at the two private rooms.

No matter how precious a Ganoderma plant is, it doesn't need to fetch such a high price.

They are crazy.

The boy warned tremblingly, "Sir, we don't have enough money."

"Do you need to remind me! Get out!" Xiang Dian kicked the boy away, but did not raise the sign again.

Ganoderma lucidum was photographed by Brother Tang. Brother Tang closed the window and took a sip of tea.

Qin Menglian commented, "You and Brother Cheng look more and more alike now. They are indeed a couple."

Brother Tang smiled and said nothing.

After the Ganoderma lucidum was delivered, Brother Tang stood up and left. Before leaving, he confessed: "Now you are the owner of the auction house. When you leave, don't let anyone see you leaving my private room."

Qin Menglian assured, "Don't worry."

After Brother Tang left the auction house, he was blocked by Xiang Dian. Xiang Dian's eyes were cold, "I wonder when I offended Princess Cheng?"

Brother Tang said softly: " You should ask Xiang Mei about this question."

Xiang Dian was slightly surprised, thinking about what Xiang Mei did in Chanzhou, with a clear smile on his face, "Princess Cheng has misunderstood, Xiang Mei behaves viciously and has no humanity! We are not on the same journey as him."

Brother Tang looked at him and asked dubiously, "Isn't Xiang Mei your brother?"

Xiang Dian sighed, "Although we are brothers, we have different opinions."

Brother Tang seemed to believe it, "That was my misunderstanding."

Xiang Dian was delighted, "I wonder if Princess Cheng can part with this Ganoderma lucidum?"

Brother Tang was a little embarrassed, "I once had my life saved by Ganoderma lucidum, but also I know this Ganoderma lucidum is a good thing, but to be honest, I'm not very willing to part with it."

Xiang Dian said anxiously, "I want this Ganoderma lucidum for emergency purposes, and I hope Princess Cheng can sell it to me to save face."

"This Ganoderma lucidum belongs to me." I bought it for ten thousand taels." Brother Tang looked at Xiang Dian's slightly stiff face and said, "At this time tomorrow, you can bring the money to my house. Even if I give you this Ganoderma lucidum, I can't let myself lose money. "I'm a businessman."

He knew that Xiang Dian didn't have enough money, "I will take good care of the Ganoderma lucidum."

Xiang Dian breathed a sigh of relief, "That's settled,"

Brother Tang said. After leaving, Xiang Dian hurried back home to collect money.

The boy asked: "Do I need to tell the Lord about this matter?"

After all, Cheng Junyin is the Lord's mortal enemy.

"No need." Xiang Dian said firmly.

This time, he will definitely compete with Xiang Mei.

Xiang Mei frowned when he saw him acting in a hurry.

Xiang Dian was furious when he saw Xiang Mei, "It's all because of you. If it weren't for you, I would have gotten the Ganoderma lucidum long ago. Why would I need to be targeted by Princess Cheng!" Xiang

Mei didn't understand what he meant and listened to the servants. After explaining the reason, he said: "Even without me, Jing Tangyun would not give Ganoderma lucidum to you."

The Book of Chaos was stolen by him. Jing Tangyun could definitely guess why Xiang Dian wanted to buy Ganoderma lucidum, so how could he give it to you? Ganoderma lucidum was given to Xiang Dian.

Xiang Dian showed a proud smile and said, "Do you think all brothers are as vicious as you? Jing Tangyun is a kind-hearted person. After I told him that you and I were not the same people, he promised to give me the Ganoderma lucidum."

Xiang Mei's heart skipped a beat.

After Xiang Dian left, Xiang Mo thought for a while and walked to Xiang Jue's study. He was about to knock on the door when he heard faint voices coming from inside.