Chapter 103 Xiang Jue was arrested

"Hong Wuzhao is about to die, but the bloodline of our Hong family cannot be cut off. Find an opportunity to send Xiang Mei to the dungeon, and use some connections to make him pregnant with our Xiang family's child."

Xiang Mei instantly His face turned pale, but he didn't take back his hand on the door, expecting to hear Xiang Jue's rejection.

Xiang Jue's voice reached his ears clearly through the crack in the door, "What's the benefit of doing this to me?"

Hong Kunluo snorted coldly, "Why don't you get an advantage and act like a good boy? Xiang Mei is much better than Xiang Dian. If he is pregnant with the seed of our Hong family, he will definitely be able to overcome the red disaster and control the Hong family with his ability to be ignorant. He is your son, and he has always been looking for you, even risking thousands of miles to find you what you want. With him Are you afraid that you won't get any benefits from controlling the Hong family?"

Xiang Jue said coldly: "You want him to be pregnant with the Hong family because you think he is capable and can do things for you? "You control the Hong family, but it's not you who controls the Hong family from the beginning to the end?"

Hong Kunluo lost his patience, "Should you do this or not?"

Xiang Jue was silent for a while and said, "I will let someone drug him. "Yes."

Hong Kunluo smiled disdainfully, "On the surface, you pretend to have a deep affection between father and son, but in fact, you are not the same as me?" Xiang

Jue did not deny it, and reminded: "When he grows up, he is not so easy to control."

Luo Zhi said, "I am not you."

Xiang Jue was willing to give up to Xiang Mei, wasn't it because he felt that he could no longer control Xiang Mei?

Xiang Mei's hand fell down feebly, and his whole body was trembling, the coldness spreading from the inside out.

He didn't know how he left, but he wandered back to the room aimlessly and lay on the bed, covering himself with the quilt before he dared to cry.

He knows that he is a brother, and he hates that he is a brother.

A few years ago, the imperial examination system was reformed, and my brother could also become an official.

He was more excited than anyone else and studied hard, just so that when he became an official, Xiang Jue could think highly of him and be able to reuse him. However, on the day of the imperial examination, he was forcibly locked up in the mansion by Xiang Jue.

All efforts were dismissed by Xiang Jue's words, "Brother, what kind of official do you want to be?"

He hates it! There has never been a moment when I hated him so much.

Brother Tang did not return home immediately, but got off the carriage and wandered around.

"The Taoist priest in the Taoist temple in the suburbs is so smart. He can even figure out whether my grandson is a boy or a girl!"

"Really?"

"Really, I'll do it too. It's so accurate! I see that Taoist priest The Taoist priest might be the reincarnation of a god after

hearing this, and asked, "Is it really spiritual? Is it still too late for me to go?"

The woman who spoke at the beginning replied, "It's too late, that Taoist priest is It's amazing. You'll regret it if you don't go."

Brother Tang's eyes darkened, "Then let's go and take a look."

He asked Brother Xi to take the servants back and get on the carriage to the outskirts of the city alone. Rush.

The Taoist temple was in shabby condition, and there was only a tall Taoist priest sweeping the floor when we arrived.

The Taoist priest saluted him and asked him why he came here.

He replied, "I heard that the Taoist priests here are very spiritual. I would like to ask the Taoist priest to tell my fortune."

The Taoist priest raised his hand and asked inside, "Senior Brother is inside."

Brother Tang walked in alone. Although the Taoist temple was in tatters, But it's still clean, and you can occasionally see Taoist priests walking around.

When he entered the innermost room, he saw a Taoist priest sitting on a futon with his back to him.

He walked over and called the Taoist priest softly. The Taoist priest did not move. He felt strange. As soon as he approached the Taoist priest, he saw the Taoist priest suddenly turned around.

A gleaming dagger went straight to his chest. He was startled and stepped back. He wanted to run but found that the door was closed.

The Taoist priest failed to succeed and did not rush to attack but looked towards the corner blocked by the tent.

Hongshang came out of the corner with a successful smile on his face.

He asked: "Brother Tang, how do you want to die?"

Brother Tang leaned against the door and seemed to calm down suddenly, "Hongshang, do you want to eat me too? Is my meat so delicious?"

Hongsheng Her face changed in shock, "How did you know!"

Her cannibalism was extremely hidden, how could Brother Tang know about it?

Brother Tang's heart sank, "I also know that your parents were killed by your aunt, and the human skins of your family are still hanging in Hong Kunluo's dungeon."

Hong Shang's pupils trembled, and he wanted to say something, but suddenly Coughing violently.

Brother Tang frowned and moved away from him.

If infected, the man will definitely be angry.

Hong Shangke's face turned red. He held on to the table beside him and his chest heaved violently. It took him a while to realize, "Don't talk nonsense! They were killed by their enemies!"

Brother Tang said sharply, "The so-called enemies. It's just an excuse to deceive outsiders. The people who killed the lipstick family are thieves under Xiang Jue's command."

Hongshang looked at Brother Tang's determined eyes and suddenly thought of the first time he and Hong Wuzhao ate human flesh . I saw a familiar black mole on the flesh of my arm.

Her mother also had a mole of the same size in the same location. When she was a child, she always had to touch the mole on her mother's arm to fall asleep.

"Three human skins..." She became speechless.

Hong Wuzhao ate meat without skin, but she ate meat with skin.

Hong Wuzhao felt sick and vomited all the meat.

She also wanted to vomit, but her aunt told her that eating this meat would make her beautiful.

She swallowed it.

"Ugh!"

She held on to the wall and vomited like crazy. She vomited until her whole body became weak and her vision turned black before she fell to the ground.

Brother Tang put his hand on the doorknob and was about to open the door when his fingertips knocked on the door panel and made a thud.

Hongshang raised his head and stared straight at Brother Tang, "They are all my people outside, you can't run away."

She stood up holding on to the wall, her throat hurt, and her voice became hoarse, "Even if you say It doesn't matter if it's true, she raised me, she is still my aunt, and you are still my enemy."

She twisted her face and shouted at the top of her lungs, "Kill him!"

"Bang!"

The door was opened. , the dazzling light shot straight into the room, stinging the eyes of Hongshang and the fake Taoist priest.

Brother Tang only felt that he was being brought into a familiar embrace. The voice in his ears reassured him, "Are you hurt?"

Brother Tang shook his head, "No."

Chengjun Yin was relieved and looked at him with a face full of disbelief. Hongshang ordered in a deep voice, "Arrest this person!"

Hongshang wanted to run, but she ran very slowly. Her body seemed to be dragged by something, and she couldn't run fast no matter what.

Cheng Junyin frowned, "There's something wrong with her."

Brother Tang only said, "I think she was infected with the cold and didn't realize it."

The secret guard arrested Hongshang and imprisoned him directly in Prince Yongzhen's palace.

Chengjun Yin took Brother Tang back to the courtyard. Once the door was closed, he checked Brother Tang carefully up and down. After confirming that Brother Tang was not injured, he was completely relieved.

Brother Tang took Chengjun Yin to sit down, and Brother Xi brought two bowls of ginger soup. "Just now, the old man passed by the woodshed and heard Hong Xiang's severe cough. After asking the people, he found out that you were in contact with him. Please help others. I made two bowls of ginger soup."

Brother Tang felt warm in his heart. When he took the ginger soup, he heard Brother Xi say, "Sister said that Hong Kunluo occasionally coughs like Hongshang, as if he wants to kill himself. I will cough to death."

Brother Tang paused and looked at Chengjun Yin.

Although they didn't speak, they had the same suspicion in their hearts.

Could the appearance of Hongshang and Hongkunluo be related to cannibalism?

After drinking the ginger soup and washing up, it got dark.

They packed up and got ready to rest. Chengjun Yin suddenly asked, "Do you want to go back to Tianchong Village?"

Brother Tang replied in a muffled voice, "I think my father and the others will have to go back anyway."

Chengjun Yin caressed him gently . Brother Tang's back felt as if he was comforting the crying Brother Tang in the broken thatched house. He said: "After the matter is over, let's go back to Tianchong Village."

Brother Tang pursed his lips and smiled. With a crooked look on his face, he said, "Okay."

The next day, Xiang Dian went to Prince Yongzhen's Mansion with 60,000 taels of silver as agreed, and Brother Tang went to pick him up in person.

Hongshang vaguely heard Xiang Dian's voice. She thought it was an auditory hallucination, but she heard the voice getting closer and closer. She moved her body desperately and looked out through the crack in the door. What she saw was Xiang Dian and Brother Tang side by side. As we left, we had a very pleasant conversation.

Her pupils shrank, and what Brother Tang told him yesterday came to mind.

The Hong family was silenced, and even the slaves were not spared. Apart from Xiang Jue and her aunt, who else knew the truth?

Brother Tang knew that his aunt was eating human flesh with her, and that the Hong family was wiped out by her aunt and Xiang Jue. The only possibility is that Xiang Jue revealed these things to Brother Tang.

Brother Tang is Cheng Junyin's husband, and Cheng Junyin is Xiang Jue's mortal enemy...

Could it be that Xiang Jue and Cheng Juan Yin have been colluding secretly for a long time, and the so-called rivalry is just for others to see?

This guess was so ridiculous that she couldn't believe it herself.

There were footsteps and voices outside the door again. She thought the voices were very familiar. She opened the crack of the door and saw that it was Hao Tu who had disappeared from the Prime Minister's Mansion.

Her lowered hands clenched suddenly.

Her guess was indeed correct. Cheng Junyin and Xiang Jue had long been secretly colluding in order to... get the Hong family.

They kept their aunt in the dark, first weakened the Hong family, and then annexed the Hong family bit by bit.

Hong Wuzhao died and she was captured by Cheng Junyin. The next person they have to deal with is her aunt!

Auntie is in danger!

She must escape and tell her aunt.

Thinking of this, she was startled.

But the aunt killed her parents and forced her to eat her mother's flesh.

Does she still want to save her aunt?

Her aunt has treated her very well over the years and thinks of her whenever she gets any delicious meat.

Won't she save her aunt?

She seemed to be split into two people, one for her to save and one for her not to save.

She only felt that her head was hurting so much that it seemed like it was going to split. She covered her head and rolled on the ground, roaring and crying. Her body was getting hotter and hotter, and she felt like she was on a stove again.

When Brother Tang came, he saw Hong Xiang lying motionless on the ground, dying.

She frowned and said to Brother Xi, "It seems the medicine has worked. Let's throw her in a mass grave. She will die soon."

Brother Xi responded.

Hongshang's fingertips trembled.

Although she couldn't move, she hadn't completely lost consciousness.

She didn't understand when Brother Tang drugged her, and why didn't she notice it at all?

She felt like she was being lifted up, wrapped in a straw mat, and thrown onto a hard wooden board.

The board started to move, and it was very bumpy along the way. Her body bounced back and forth on the board, and she felt pain all over her body.

The board stopped and she was thrown down. A disgusting rancid smell came and she almost couldn't help but vomit.

But she couldn't vomit. If she did, the palace servants would notice.

After the footsteps faded away, she finally couldn't help it and vomited.

She felt weak, but she couldn't fall here. She had to go find her aunt.

Although she didn't know why the medicine Jing Tangyun gave her didn't really kill her, but since she survived, she must take revenge!

She doesn't care about her past hatred. If Brother Tang dares to drug her, she will definitely make Brother Tang pay the price!

late at night.

Hong Kunluo was woken up from her sleep.

Mammy whispered, "Miss Hong is here."

Hong Kunluo frowned, "What is she doing here in the middle of the night?"

Mammy said from across the doorway, "She said she has something very important to tell you."

Hong . Kun Luo's expression changed, he put on his clothes and walked out.

Before she reached the side hall, she smelled a pungent odor. She endured the turbulence in her stomach and shouted angrily: "What is it? Why is it so smelly?"

The servant did not dare to say a word, and her grandmother answered from the side. He said, "It's Miss Hong."

Hong Kunluo covered her nose with Luopa, turned around and walked back, "You ask her to wash up and come back to see me."

Grandma was about to agree, but she saw Hong Shang holding the door frame and facing towards her. Hong Kunluo shouted, "Auntie, this matter concerns the Hong family, so there can be no delay."

Hong Kunluo turned around and her expression changed slightly when she saw Hong Shang, "Go in and talk!"

She held her nose and walked into the side hall. As soon as she closed the door, Hong Shang began to cry about what happened today.

When Hongshang mentioned the murder of the Hong family, Hong Kunluo could no longer remain calm.

"What did you say?!"

Hongshang became more cautious, she cried and said, "I do believe you. You have been the closest to me since childhood. Of course I don't believe you would do such a thing. I guess Jingtang Yun just wants to drive a wedge between us!"

Hong Kunluo suppressed the surging emotions in her heart, "You're right."

Jing Tangyun didn't want to drive a wedge between her and Hong Kunluo. Jing Tangyun was clearly arrogant and fearless. .

She knew that Xiang Jue was cruel, but she didn't know that Xiang Jue was so courageous that he dared to harm her!

Xiang Jue dared to tell Chengjun Yin about the destruction of the Hong family, which was enough to represent Xiang Jue's trust in Chengjun Yin.

She had been comfortable for a long time in recent years, but she was actually deceived by Xiang Jue and believed that Xiang Jue and Chengjun Yin were incompatible with each other.

No wonder, no wonder Hao Tu was rescued right under her nose.

In this Prime Minister's Mansion, besides Xiang Jue, who else has such great ability.

Her chest rose and fell violently, and she suppressed her emotions and said, "You go down and wash up first, and leave this matter to me."

Hongshang nodded, and when he turned to leave, he didn't notice the killing intent in Hong Kunluo's eyes.

After Hongshang left, Hong Kunluo ordered the nanny beside him, "Check the Hong family's property as quickly as possible and tidy it up. It's time for us to leave this unlucky place."

After the nanny agreed, Hong Kunluo said again , "When I wake up tomorrow, I want everyone in the capital to know Xiang Jue's former identity."

Her pupils moved and she stared at Grandma, "Can you do it?"

Grandma tensed up, "You Don't worry."

Hong Kunluo then stood up and walked out.

After watching her go away, Mammy breathed a sigh of relief and called her men, "Hongshang died in a mass grave tonight, understand?" When

Hong Kunluo said "clean up", he meant not just cleaning up people, but also Clean up the people who shouldn't be alive.

The servant responded and asked the master to block the room where Hongshang was washing.

They used knives to pry open the door and went in. Looking at the figure lying in the tub behind the screen, they suddenly raised the knives and were about to stab them, but their pupils suddenly shrank.

Hongshang had died in the bathtub, his death was miserable, but there were no external injuries on his body.

Mammy frowned, "It's better to be poisoned to death, or throw her back to the mass grave." The servant responded

. When Hong Shang was carried out, the wind blew up the white cloth covering Hong Shang's face, revealing his red and blue face. .

Grandma's heart trembled.

She had seen this look on Hong Kunluo's face before.

Hong Kunluo also had a cough a while ago. When her cough was so severe that she felt worse than death, she drank the medicine prescribed by the Taoist doctor. After drinking it, she felt better for a while.

But after a while, she would start coughing again. Thinking that Hong Kunluo and Hong Shang both ate human flesh, she felt more and more horrified, but she didn't dare to say anything more.

She can stay by Hong Kunluo's side until now because she knows what to say and what not to say.

When Xiang Jue sat in the carriage when he went to court, he felt that it was very noisy outside.

He opened the curtain and looked outside, only to see the people staring at his carriage with strange eyes, showing obvious disgust and fear.

He felt something was wrong and asked the servant to inquire.

The boy came back with a pale face and said, "Sir, sir, they are all saying that you are a thief and a bandit leader."

Xiang Jue's expression suddenly changed. He forced himself to calm down, and after returning home, he ordered someone to control the noise coming from outside. gossip.

But he knew it too late. Almost everyone in the capital knew that Xiang Jue was a thief, and the rumors could not be controlled at all.

He got angry and asked people to investigate thoroughly, but he became more and more panicked.

What he was worried about was how the person behind it knew his identity and whether he had any evidence.

He called Xiang Mei and asked him, "What do you think of the things that are being reported outside?"

Xiang Mei was talented and capable, and could give him sharp suggestions most of the time.

Xiang Mei lowered his eyebrows and looked obedient. Hearing the words, he just said: "No."

He said: "We have missed the best opportunity to control the rumors."

Xiang Jue asked: "Do you have anything good to say ? How?"

Xiang Mei frowned and thought.

"Dad." When Xiang Dian came and saw Xiang Mozai, his face darkened, and then he looked at Xiang Jue excitedly, "Dad, it's done, two pills. I haven't asked anyone to test the effect yet.

" Seeing Gulingwan, I felt a little better.

"Xiang Mei, go find someone to taste it and tell me how it goes."

Xiang Mei was startled and agreed.

Xiang Dian was a little unwilling.

He had worked so hard to make something, so why should it be taken away by Xiang Mei?

Xiang Mei didn't seem to see his resentful eyes and left with a Guling Pill, closing the door as he left.

"Good-for-nothing!" Xiang Jue saw his unwillingness and scolded: "Why do you care about a brother! I will marry him after a while, and he will not threaten you."

Xiang Dian was ecstatic, "Dad, what you said is true."

Xiang Jue's eyes turned cold, Xiang Dian trembled, and hurriedly explained: "I didn't question your intention, I was just too happy."

Xiang Jue looked dissatisfied, but still He said, "After he gets married, I will take back his people for you to use. In the future, Xiangfu will have to rely on you to support him."

Although Xiang Dian is stupid, stupidity also has its advantages.

Even if the Xiang Mansion is given to Xiang Dian in the future, he is still the one who really controls the Xiang Mansion, and Xiang Dian is just a puppet.

He nodded excitedly to Tsukuda.

There was a knock on the door and Xiang Mei came back.

Xiang Dian went to open the door and saw Xiang Mei leading a little maid under his hand.

Xiang Jue grabbed the maid's chin, looked her up and down, and asked, "How old are you?"

The maid responded with a trembling voice, "Thirty."

Xiang Jue's eyes turned red with excitement, "What did you eat just now?"

The maid was frightened and cried. "A pill."

She begged for mercy and said: "Let me go! Sir, please let me go, I didn't do anything."

She just didn't look older, but she didn't deceive them!

Xiang Jue smiled, first he laughed lowly, and then he raised his head and laughed.

"Xiang Mei, get rid of her."

The maid cried and begged for mercy, but he didn't even listen. He strode to the table and picked up the Guling Pills, his hands trembling.

Xiang Dian glanced at the maid, and pretended to cover his chest with his left hand casually. When he felt the cold and hard bulge on his chest, he felt relieved and couldn't help but curl up the corner of his mouth.

Everyone wants to live forever, and everyone wants to be young. Why did he leave a longevity pill for himself?

"You guys get out!" Xiang Jue urged.

Xiangmei bowed his head and left, Xiangdian crossed over to Xiangmei.

Xiang Mei looked at Xiang Dian's hurried back, a trace of ridicule flashed in his eyes.

When passing by the garden, the servants were talking around a pond of dead fish. When they saw him coming, they quickly kept silent

. He walked across the bridge without looking back, with a calm look on his face.

In the study, Xiang Jue was about to take the Guling Pill when the door was pushed open and Xiang Dian hurried back.

Xiang Dian's face turned horribly pale, his eyes were desperate, "Dad, everyone has been arrested, all the soldiers we raised have been arrested."

Xiang Jue's hand shook, and he put Guling Wan into his arms with trembling hands, " You, say it again?"

Xiang Dian looked defeated, "All your hard work over the years is gone."

Xiang Jue slammed the things on the table to the ground and roared: "This is impossible! ! How could they find those places, he..."

He suddenly realized, his eyes were splitting, "It's Ming Beggar!" Xiang

Dian cried, "What should we do now?"

The table fell on the chair, and he seemed to have aged several years in an instant. After a long time, he swallowed the taste of blood in his mouth and said hoarsely: "Those soldiers have nothing to do with us."

He has always been cautious, even if he raised Bing has been arrested, and there is no way Chengjun Yin and the others can have evidence to prove that Bing was raised by him!

As soon as he finished speaking, a group of soldiers rushed in and roughly pressed the two of them to the ground.

Yu Wuyang walked in, squatted down and looked directly at Jue, unfolding an old account book in front of him.

"Does it look familiar? This account book clearly records when and where you robbed, how much money you robbed, and how many people you killed." He said, "You don't need to deny it. I don't think anyone can write it except you. Such beautiful cursive writing. "

Prime Minister Xiang Jue's exquisite cursive handwriting was appreciated by the late emperor.

Now this cursive script that bestowed honor on Xiang Jue has become a sword pointing at Jue.

"How could you have this thing? How could you have it?" Xiang Jue couldn't even believe his eyes. He had watched these things burn to ashes with his own eyes.

Before he became an official, he liked to write down what he had done and take it out to read whenever he was bored.

When he sees how many people he has killed and how much he has taken, he will feel a sense of satisfaction and security.

He was proud of it.

After becoming an official, he realized that these things would become evidence to kill him, so he had them all burned.

How could there be any omissions?