Chapter 45 Nan was forced to remarry

Chengjun Yin and felt confused, "Did he faint because of the child? Can the child be aborted? Will it hurt his body?"

Everyone: "..." Chengjun Yin I really don't like children.

Liu Langzhong's face turned dark, "Nonsense! He fainted because he ran too fast and was out of breath! It has nothing to do with the child!"

Chengjun Yin's tense body relaxed, "Then when will he Are you awake? "How are you?"

Liu Langzhong said, "If you are healthy, there will be no problems."

Because of this, the door of Chengjun Yin's sauce yard was not closed, and the two wolves did not care. He picked up Brother Tang and walked back carefully.

When he encountered a stone on the road, he felt like he was facing a formidable enemy, for fear of tripping himself and throwing Brother Tang.

Therefore, he could walk back in half a quarter of an hour, but he walked for almost half an hour.

At the entrance of the Sauce Yard, Xiaozhong and Xiaopian waggled their tails and watched the villagers leave. After no more people were seen, the two wolves drooped their tails together.

Playing a dog is so tiring.

The tail is shaking sorely.

Xiao Pian picked up the food that Cheng Junyin threw to the ground and walked back to the yard. Xiao Zhong raised his back foot and kicked the door shut.

After the bang, the village returned to its original tranquility.

When Brother Tang woke up, it was already dawn.

Chengjun Yin stayed up all night. When he saw Brother Tang woke up, he was busy explaining what happened last night.

Brother Tang looked at him, but quietly blushed, and said in surprise: "Husband, it turns out that a woman's body is like that."

Chengjun Yin later thought that in Yu State, a woman and her brother could also get married, but that's it Very little is done.

He held Brother Tang's head with a dark face, so that Brother Tang could only look at him.

"Brother Tang, forget what you saw last night immediately, right away!"

Brother Tang's long black eyelashes trembled slightly, "But I remembered it and won't forget it."

Chengjun Yin became even more angry.

Brother Tang asked: "Husband, why did I faint yesterday?"

Chengjunyin touched his belly and said with a troubled expression, "You have it."

Brother Tang didn't react at first, and it took him a long time to realize something. He touched his belly and smiled stupidly, "I really have one? How old is it?"

It was hard to believe that there was a child living in his belly.

A child that belongs to him and his husband.

Cheng Junyin's eyes were complicated, "It's been two months."

He never expected that the joke he made last night would actually turn out to be a prophecy.

Brother Tang was pregnant for the first time and asked confusedly: "Then what should I do?"

"You don't have to do anything." Chengjun Yin touched his head, "Mr. Liu said there is nothing wrong with your body."

In other words, then The thief had tampered with the medicine bag just the day before yesterday.

Thinking about it now, he couldn't help but feel scared.

If Brother Tang really drank the medicine, he might not be able to save the child in his belly.

If this is true, Brother Tang will be so sad when he knows the truth.

Brother Tang looked at the black spots under Chengjun Yin's eyes and said distressedly, "Husband, please get some sleep."

"Can't sleep." Chengjun Yin was now in high spirits, "Is there anything uncomfortable in your body?"

Brother Tang said He shook his head and said, "Then let's go and pay New Year's greetings to the workers."

Chengjun Yin nodded.

They took their things and went to Brother Tan's house first.

Brother Tan grabbed Brother Tang and asked him questions, looking at Brother Tang's belly with curiosity.

Cheng Junyin took out the medicine bag and showed it to Liu Langzhong.

Doctor Liu took out a piece of medicinal material in the shape of a dead leaf and said in a deep voice, "This is the leaf of oleander. Taking it for a long time may harm your life."

He asked: "Who did it? To be so vicious?"

Chengjun Yin shook his head. , "Please keep it a secret for me, Mr. Liu."

Mr. Liu looked serious, "You mean, this matter might be done by someone in the village?"

Chengjun Yinmo.

After leaving Langzhong Liu's house, Cheng Junyin took Brother Tang to pay New Year's greetings to other workers.

After paying New Year's greetings, Brother Tang noticed Cheng Junyin's fatigue and forced Cheng Junyin to rest with him.

Cheng Junyin said he didn't want to sleep, but fell silent in an instant.

Brother Tang laughed. He was not sleepy. He wanted to get up to get the needle and thread, but he was hugged tightly by Chengjun Yin and could not move.

He had no choice but to lean into Chengjunyin's ear and say, "Go to sleep, husband, I won't leave."

Chengjunyin's breathing gradually stabilized.

At Shenshi, Brother Tang and Cheng Junyin were awakened by the sound of gongs beating outside.

They looked at each other, got up, put on their clothes and walked out.

When he opened the courtyard door, he saw that Nan was being held around the village by the women in the village.

Nanshi wears a slut sign on her body, which is not only a punishment for Nanshi, but also a warning to the restless men in the village.

Nan's expression was numb. When he saw Chengjun Yin, cold hatred burst out from his eyes, "Chengjunyin! You are not a man!"

"Pa!" Aunt Niu rushed up and beat Nan into silence, "You You still don't know how to repent!"

She said to Li Zheng, "Li Zheng, I think people like this should be kicked out!"

Everyone agreed.

If people from other villages knew that there was such a shameless Nan from Tianchong Village, it would be hard for their girl and brother to get married.

Li Zheng asked Nanshi, "Do you know you were wrong?"

Nanshi sneered, "Why did I do anything wrong?"

She just wanted to live a better life for herself, and even if she made a mistake, it was still a mistake. Chengjun Yin didn't know how to cherish the beauty of women. Kill her to death!

Li Zheng's face darkened, "In that case, you can leave on your own."

"No!" Cheng Qi rushed out of the crowd, "Nan and I are in love. Someone must have framed her for what happened yesterday!"

These words were like throwing a big stone into the water, and the crowd instantly boiled.

What surprised them was not the latter sentence, but the previous sentence.

Nan is a widow. She lost her wife a year ago. These two people who have nothing to do with each other suddenly say that they are in love, which is an unmatched affair.

Cheng Qi actually had the nerve to say such things, and then bite Cheng Er in turn?

Cheng Yan pulled Cheng Qi back in a hurry, "Dad! What nonsense are you talking about!"

Nan's age is even younger than him!

If Nan really marries his father, where will he lose his face?

"Go away!" Cheng Qi pushed Cheng Concubine away, "I'm not talking nonsense, the matchmaker has already come to the door."

He looked at Nan Shi dreamingly, "Marry me, are you willing?"

Nan Shi looked at Cheng Qi's wrinkled face The old face just felt disgusting, but she smiled sweetly and said, "Yes."

She has fallen to such a point, what does it mean to marry an old man?

She could be a widow once or twice.

Cheng Qi swallowed, "Okay, okay."

He turned to Li Zheng and said, "She will become your uncle and aunt. If you kick her out, you will be treasonous!"

Li Zheng's face was so dark that he could hardly look at others. Chengqi then said to the others, "She will no longer be a widow in the future. If you want to drive her out, do you want to drive me out too?"

Everyone was silent, and their faces were not very good-looking.

Cheng Junyin didn't expect that things would develop so dramatically. He thought of the last time Cheng Qi brought people to make trouble, and a cold light flashed in Nan's eyes when he saw it.

When Xiong Lixian learned that Brother Tang was pregnant, he stopped doing any work that day and took Mrs. Chang to Tianchong Village, carrying large and small bags.

When Brother Tang saw that they brought so many things, he was happy and complained at the same time, "It costs a lot of money!"

Xiong Lixian said seriously: "These are all for my grandnephew, and they are worth the money."

During this period, he He earned a lot of money from spinning bamboo cans, and when he was worried about how to repay Cheng Er, Brother Tang gave him such a big surprise.

It's nothing to give such a small thing. When his grandnephew is born, he will give more things.

Mrs. Chang sighed with a smile, "Don't talk about him anymore. If you don't give me something, he will feel uncomfortable."

During the time when Mrs. Xiong passed away, Xiong Lixian, a man, often hid in the middle of the night and cried secretly.

Crying Xiong's life is miserable, what should Brother Crying Tang do in the future? Crying again about being incompetent!

After Cheng Junyin and Brother Tang got married, although Xiong Lixian didn't say anything about it, he was worried that Brother Tang would be rejected because he couldn't get pregnant.

At this moment, he could finally let go.

Brother Tang's eyes were sore.

This year has passed in a noisy way, and the sauce workshop is under construction. Chengjun Yin immerses himself in the kitchen to make sauces, but Chengjun Yin leaves the matter of selling goods and collecting money to Cheng Sanzi.

Cheng Sanzi was so happy that he couldn't open his mouth from ear to ear.

The peppers and sesame seeds in other villages were almost harvested, and he thought he was going to the county to find work again. Unexpectedly, just after the New Year, Cheng Er arranged a new job for him.

His father was right, if he hugs Cheng Er's thigh tightly, he won't have to worry about it in his life!

Brother Tang was dissatisfied with his protest, but it was ineffective, so he could only sit on a chair to mend the quilt that was cut to pieces by the thieves.

Xiaozhong and Xiaoqian were lying beside him, one on the left and the other on the right, and suddenly they straightened their heads and looked out.

Brother Tang knew that someone was coming. Seeing that Cheng Sanzi hadn't noticed yet, he put down the quilt and tiptoed out and opened the door.

The person outside the door turned out to be Qin Menglian, whom he had not seen for a long time. When he saw Brother Tang, he cupped his hands and said, "Long time no see."

Brother Tang turned back and glanced at Chengjun Yin who was busy in the kitchen and said, "Husband, I'm busy. Can you wait a moment?"

"I'm here to deliver a letter, and secondly I want to ask for more sauce." Qin Menglian took out a letter from his pocket and handed it to Brother Tang, "Here's it. Brother Tang should be in charge of both things."

Brother Tang took the letter and asked, "How much more sauce do you want?"

"Replace the original quantity."

Brother Tang looked embarrassed.

Qin Menglian smiled bitterly and said, "I wouldn't make this request unless I had to."

The sauce was so popular that he never thought that he would have a headache because of the good business.

"I'll try my best to give it to you." Brother Tang said, "You came here after a long journey, so I should ask you to sit down. Just wait."

"No need." Qin Menglian stopped him, "I have other important matters. Let's have a good time with Brother Cheng some other time."

Brother Tang didn't stay any longer. After watching Qin Menglian leave, he went to find Chengjun Yin with the letter.

After Cheng Junyin read the letter, his eyebrows were filled with joy.

Brother Tang asked in a low voice: "Is everything going well?"

Chengjun Yin nodded, "Chen Noping is better than I thought."

Chen Noping opened a tofu workshop in Qinzhou, and the business was booming. It only took two months. In a short time, he earned a thousand taels of silver.

The natural disaster will come in two months. These two months are enough for him to prepare for the next thing.

Brother Tang asked: "Master Qin said that he had to leave first if he had something important to do."