Chapter 87 Brother Tang was stared at.

Brother Tang tilted his head. It took him a while to understand the meaning of Chengjun Yin's words. He raised his eyebrows and said softly, "Husband, I can afford it."

Chengjun Yin frowned. "You can sleep a little longer."

"I can't sleep, husband." Brother Tang acted coquettishly and confidently, "Husband, please help me get dressed."

Chengjun Yin smiled and said, "Brother Tang, you are getting more and more comfortable in waking me up . "Yes."

Brother Tang blinked, "Because my husband loves me."

Chengjun Yin sighed resignedly and stood up to dress Brother Tang.

After breakfast, Chengjun Yin went to the government office.

Brother Tang called all the servants in the mansion, first emphasized the rules in the mansion, and then asked Aunt Chang to be the housekeeper.

Grandma Chang was very clever and sold several dishonest servants within a few days.

The servants took this as a warning and became more honest.

Xiong Beimiao came to him and asked, "Brother Tang, do we have to find a book boy for Xiao Zhuzi?"

Brother Tang responded, "I haven't found a suitable one yet."

Xiong Beimiao asked again, "Do you plan to find a book boy for Xiao Zhuzi?" Which academy should I send the little bamboo to? I'm afraid the academy won't accept it because it's too small. "

The academy in Chanzhou is different from the academy in Chantie County.

Chantie County is just a small academy with not so many rules, but the academy in Chanzhou has many rules and also has age requirements for admission. Although Xiao Zhuzi is already eloquent and smarter than ordinary people, Xiao Zhuzi is still only two years old.

Brother Tang comforted and said, "If you don't want to accept it, we can just ask the master to teach you."

"That's okay." Xiong Beimiao sighed, "This mansion is so big. Sometimes I can't find the way. It's still cicada iron." Good luck to the county. "

The county magistrate's house is the place where his family reunites. He always feels reluctant to leave when he thinks of the county magistrate's house.

Brother Tang didn't say anything, he just arranged a few more servants for Xiong Beimiao.

He could not take his mother's father back to Chantie County, so he could only find ways to make his mother's life more comfortable.

"Plop." A round black thing fell at his feet, and he was startled. When he looked up, he saw Taotie sitting on a branch wagging its tail at him, with a very stern look on his face.

He realized something, squatted down and poked the black thing with his finger.

The little thing turned over after being poked, with its legs in the air. Its two black jewel-like eyes looked at him doubtfully. Its small ears twitched, and its pink tongue stuck out and touched Brother Tang's hand gently. Licking seems to be pleasing.

Brother Tang's heart trembled.

He thought Taotie would bring him a wolf, but he didn't expect Taotie to bring him a dog.

He picked up the puppy and smiled, "I'll call you Xiaofen from now on."

Taotie stumbled and almost fell off the branch.

How could this dark and ugly thing deserve such a nice name?

It angrily scratched its claws on the tree.