Chapter 95 Wei Mei's true face was revealed

and Wu Ying got on the carriage and fled from the government office in shame. Halfway through, the carriage stopped.

She said angrily, "What's going on?"

The silence outside the carriage was terrifying. She gradually realized that something was wrong. She was about to go out to take a look, but saw the curtain lifted, and a woman wearing a pink turban broke into the carriage.

There was a flash of cold light, and a sharp blade was placed on her neck. She was so frightened that she fell to the ground, shaking all over.

"W-Who are you?"

the woman just asked her, "Do you want to marry Chengjun Yin?"

Wuyingman didn't dare to respond, and the woman's eyes darkened, "Don't want to?"

"Yes! Yes!" Wuyingman was scared. She moved back and said, "I didn't provoke you, so don't kill me."

The woman sheathed her sword, stuffed something into Wuyingman's mouth, and clasped Wuyingman's chin with one hand, forcing Wuyingman to swallow it.

Wuyingman panicked, "What did you feed me!"

"Poison." The woman said bluntly, "If you want to live, be obedient. I can help you marry Chengjun Yin."

Wuyingman was so scared that she cried. He yelled, "I'm obedient, I'm obedient, give me the antidote!"

"Shut up." The woman shouted, looking impatient.

Wu Yingman was so frightened that she fell silent.

Due to climate change, Brother Tang has been feeling unwell recently, so Cheng Junyin always pays attention to it, fearing that Brother Tang will catch a cold.

I took all precautions, but failed to prevent them.

Brother Tang was still infected with the cold, so Chengjun Yin didn't even go to the government office and took care of Brother Tang all day long.

Brother Tang was afraid of infecting Cheng Juanyin and asked Cheng Juanyin to stay away from him, but Cheng Juanyin was unwilling. His handsome face was tense and he looked even more uncomfortable than Brother Tang.

Brother Tang had no choice but to let Cheng Juanyin take care of him.

Brother Tang had been raised well over the years, and under Cheng Junyin's care, he recovered within a few days, but Cheng Junyin was infected.

Cheng Junyin has a good foundation. Although he was infected with wind and cold, it was not serious. The only problem was that something bad was coming.

Someone in the government office filed a complaint, and the complaint was about a life-threatening lawsuit.

Whose life is it, the old master's life.

Cheng Junyin's expression changed as soon as he saw the corpse in the hall.

The old master's family members looked sad and spoke intermittently.

It turned out that the old master did not go home. He was killed and his body was buried in the mountains. The family found the old master's body with the help of the dog he raised.

The reason why they suspected that something happened to the old master was because of the letter sent back by Brother Tang.

The old master's son also learned a few words. When he saw the content of the letter, he felt bad because his son was fat and strong and never got sick.

There has been no news from the old master for nearly a year. He was already worried, but he couldn't leave due to trivial matters.

His wife always comforted him. After all, the letters sent by the old master before often mentioned that his boss treated him very well. But this time when he received Brother Tang's letter, he realized that the old master had returned to his hometown a long time ago.

Chengjun Yin lifted up the white cloth and saw that the old master's body had been decomposed and changed beyond recognition. If it weren't for some personal clothes, it would be difficult for them to identify the old master's identity.

After inspecting the old master's body, Zuo Zuo found that the fatal injury was a stab wound on the chest, killing him with one stab.

Hao Duoyu stepped forward to check, his eyes changed slightly, "It was the same way as Ajie died."

Chengjun Yin's heart felt as heavy as a stone falling.

The old master had a kind temperament and never had any bad relations with others. The murderer killed the old master just because he blocked the way.

Whose road is the road to death?

He couldn't give an explanation to the old master's family right away, so he could only give them money to appease them first.

When he returned to his home, he talked about this matter with Brother Tang, who turned pale and said, "You can't let Xiao Zhuzi know."

Chengjun Yin felt guilty in his heart. He hugged Brother Tang tightly, with veins protruding on the back of his hands. His voice was hoarse, "He died because of us."

Brother Tang pursed his lips and said nothing.

After dealing with the old master's matter, Cheng Junyin fell completely ill.

He was afraid that he would bring the illness back to Brother Tang, so he would not let Brother Tang get close to him no matter what, and even moved to a side room to sleep at night.

Brother Tang was angry and anxious, but he also knew that Chengjun Yin was ruthless, so he couldn't resist.

Just when he was worried about Chengjun Yin, Xiao Zhuzi came crying to find out who had leaked the news.

"Father, is the master dead?"

Xiao Zhuzi loved to cry when he was a child, but when he grew up, he began to pay attention to 'face' and did not dare to cry.

This was the first time he saw Xiao Zhuzi crying so miserably and heartbroken.

He was so distressed that he hugged the little bamboo and coaxed him all day long.

After Xiao Zhuzi fell asleep from crying, she still held on to his sleeves, her wet eyelashes falling on her eyelids, and her chest twitching.

Brother Tang held Xiao Zhuzi and asked, "Where is the baby?"

Xiao Zhuzi and the baby were almost inseparable. Why did Xiao Zhuzi cry for so long without seeing the baby's shadow.

Tu Xiansheng said: "The young master took the baby away before he cried."

Hearing this, Brother Tang didn't know whether to cry or laugh. He asked: "Who leaked the news?"

"When two servants were chatting, they were The young master overheard. "

But the servant who came to Chanzhou from Chantie County?"

Tu's eyes changed, "No."

Brother Tang's voice deepened, "Go check it out.

" How could the servants of Tie County know about the existence of the old master?

A quarter of an hour later, Tu came back, "This servant was ordered by Wei Mo to do this on purpose."

Brother Tang lowered his eyes and stared at the small bamboo in his arms, and just said: "Go down."

The sky was dark, and the lights of Chengfu One lamp after another was dimmed, and the servants keeping vigil walked softly, for fear of disturbing their master.

"Bang!" The door of Chengfu was knocked open, and the loud noise broke the peace of Chengfu.

Wu Tongzhi came in with someone, but Jingyi stopped him, "Master Wu, why did you break into the Chengfu at night?"

Wu Tongzhi said angrily, "Look for someone! Master Cheng has been suffering from cold during this time. My daughter comes to take care of her every day, but she is still staying here today. I am here to demand justice!"

Jing Yi lowered his face and said, "Master Wu, my son-in-law is an official of the imperial court. How can you slander him like this without any evidence?"

Wu Tongzhi brought many people, but he pushed Jing Yi away unceremoniously. He rushed to Cheng Junyin's yard with ease and kicked open the door of the side room.

"Wu Ying Man!"

He roared loudly, and the people in the room seemed to be awakened. With the rustling sound, Wu Ying Man came from behind the screen wrapped in clothes.

"Dad." She lowered her eyes, feeling a little shy, "Keep your voice down, he's still sleeping."

Jing Yi's expression changed, and Gou Keng was even more stunned.

When did this woman go in?

Wu Tongzhi's mouth twitched.

If they hadn't done all this intentionally, he really wanted to slap Wu Yingman to death.

With no name or status, he dared to say such shameless words.

"Sleep? He has the nerve to sleep? He wants your innocence and lets you take care of him all night long without giving you any credit! How can there be such a good thing in the world."

His voice became louder and louder, as if he was not talking to others. Even after being woken up, he said, "Master Cheng, today I'm going to do something for my daughter! I want justice!"

Wuying stomped her feet in shame, seemingly unwilling, but in fact she couldn't hold back the corners of her mouth. Hook up.

Cheng Junyin was already so ill that he was delirious. Even if he was called out, he didn't know whether she had taken care of him, and he couldn't make any excuses.

It was a fact that she appeared in his room late at night. Even if nothing happened, she was an innocent girl and she was so infatuated with him. Under the pressure from her father, she didn't believe that Cheng Junyin could not be responsible for her.

"What are you asking for?" A gentle voice came from behind the screen.

Wu Yingman's expression froze, and she turned around and looked back in disbelief.

Brother Tang walked out from behind the screen holding Xiao Zhuzi who had been woken up. He first looked at Wu Yingman in surprise and asked in confusion: "Why is Miss Wu here?"

Wu Tongzhi was confused, " Where's Mr. Cheng?"

"My husband is sleeping in the wing today." Brother Tang seemed to understand something and looked at Wu Yingman, "Did Miss Wu do something wrong and enter the wrong room?"

Wu Yingman retorted excitedly. "I didn't!"

Brother Tang covered Xiao Zhuzi's ears, "Then why did Miss Wu appear in my and Xiao Zhuzi's room in the middle of the night?"

Wuying couldn't answer. After she was sent into the room, she saw the bed on the bed. She didn't dare to approach her when she was lying down, for fear that the person on the bed would notice her presence.

Little did she know that the person on the bed was not Cheng Junyin at all.

Thinking of this, she couldn't help but feel annoyed that those people were unreliable! How could he even get such an important thing wrong.

Goucheng said hurriedly, "They said Miss Wu stayed in the room all night to take care of the adults."

Brother Tang smiled inexplicably, "Miss Wu, which adult did you take care of all night long?"

Wu Ying was speechless, she was helpless. He looked at Wu Tongzhi. Wu Tongzhizhi became yellow and said hurriedly: "My little daughter has been thinking about taking care of you since she found out that you were seriously ill. She was afraid that she might have gone to the wrong room late at night."

He paused and then said: " Since it was a misunderstanding, I took my daughter back."

Brother Tang smiled, his eyebrows crooked, and he happened to be standing under the moonlight again, and his whole body seemed to be shining when he smiled.

Everyone was stunned, but heard him say softly: "Master Wu, I am not here to come and leave whenever you say."

Wu Tongzhi felt a chill go down his spine, and he asked in a shocked voice, "You guys What do you want to do! I am an official of the imperial court!"

Brother Tang lowered his face and changed the topic, "My husband is not only an official of the imperial court, but also a relative of the emperor! You broke into my house with someone in the middle of the night and spoke without any evidence. If you hadn't stayed here today for slandering my husband, wouldn't my husband have allowed you to pour such dirty water on me? Come on, arrest them all!"

He ordered the servants of Chengfu. Swarmed up.

Wuying was so scared that she struggled and cried for mercy. Seeing that it was no use, she started to curse Brother Tang again.

Brother Tang turned a deaf ear, but Brother Xi couldn't bear it anymore. He raised his hand and slapped Wuyingman to stop him.

Seeing Brother Tang's tired look, Jingyi advised, "Brother Tang, go to bed. We'll talk about anything tomorrow."

Brother Tang didn't say anything, just looking at the sky in the distance.

A ray of red light pierced the sky, exploding into brilliant firelight.

Everyone was shocked and kept asking what was going on. Brother Tang took a deep breath and said, "Seal the Chengfu and catch the thief!"

Jing Yi realized later and suddenly realized.

What happened tonight was actually a plan within a plan.

study.

When Omo saw the red light flashing in the sky, he knew something was wrong. He wanted to run but it was already too late.

Cheng Junyin opened the door and looked at Wei Mo expressionlessly, "Who are you?"

The old master left, and Xiao Zhuzi could either send him to the academy or invite him again.

If it's the former, Wei Mei just needs to wait. If it's the latter, Wei Mei will try his best to become Xiao Zhuzi's master.

And all this is just to have some contact with them.

Wei Mei hid the things in his sleeves, "You will know who I am in the future."

Chengjun Yin said firmly, "The brothel moved to Chantie County to help you secretly?"

Wei Mei did not deny it, He looked indifferent and said, "They're just a bunch of trash."

Although they were trash, they were of some use in the end.

When Jing Yiyun informed him that the brothel had been investigated, he knew it was too late to remedy the situation, so he simply took advantage of the situation and ordered the two stewards who escaped to beat him and then pretend to be stupid and sneak into the Chengfu.

Although the process was a mistake, the result was what he wanted.

Chengjunyin's expression turned cold, "What is your purpose?"

Wei Mei's mouth curved with an unknown meaning, "Didn't you guess it?"

At first, he wanted to contact Chengjunyin through Xiaozhuzi. Bu develops a relationship with Chengjun Yin and lives in Chengfu openly.

However, Chengjun Yin didn't take the bait. Instead, he was intrigued by Chengjun Yin.

He had known that he was good-looking since he was a child. He thought Chengjun Yin would feel pity for him who was seriously injured and stupid, but he never thought that Chengjun Yin would remain unmoved.

On the way to Chanzhou, he deliberately spread rumors in order to make Xiao Zhuzi hear it and make trouble in front of Chengjun Yin.

He thought that Chengjun Yin would be tired of Xiao Zhuzi's unreasonable troubles, but unexpectedly, Chengjun Yin became angry and asked him to "end it off".

He knew in his heart that if this continued, even if he was stupid, Chengjunyin would not allow him to stay in Chengfu, so he could only pretend to be stimulated and wake up, and leave them by retreating.

Bandits were raging on that road, and he let the bandits kidnap him, and deliberately left the bloody baggage behind just to get Chengjun Yin to send someone to rescue him.

All developments were within his expectations and he was able to continue to stay in Chengfu.

Cheng Junyin was suspicious of him and sent people to keep an eye on him. He stayed in the study every day to confuse those people, while secretly searching for the Book of Chaos in Chengfu.

Cheng Junyin gritted his teeth and asked, "Then why did you kill Xiao Zhuzi?"

The note with Xiao Zhuzi's name was written by Wei Mo.

He had seen Wei Mei's characters, but he couldn't recognize them at first because those three characters were written by Wei Mei with his left hand.

Xiao Zhuzi has a good memory. He once saw Wei Mei writing with his left hand and recognized it at a glance as Wei Mei's handwriting.

Wei Mei said quietly: "Everyone in the Chengfu went out to look for Xiaozhuzi so that I could do my work."

If Xiaozhuzi dies, there will definitely be a rift in the relationship between Brother Tang and Chengjun Yin.

Murdering Xiao Zhuzi was a plan to kill two birds with one stone, but he didn't want to tell Chengjun Yin about the second purpose.

He didn't want to see Chengjun Yin hate him.

Cheng Junyin's pupils shrank, and blood gathered in his eyes.

"Wei Mei?" Jing Yiyun's voice came from behind. Chengjun Yin turned around and saw Jing Yiyun looking at Wei Mei with disbelief, "You, lied to me?"

Wei Mei moved his eyes away and didn't look. She just said: "It's just taking advantage, not cheating."

He approached Jing Yinyun to find a way out for himself.

He never puts his eggs in the same basket. If he cannot live in Chengfu through Chengjunyin, he will use Jingyunyun to achieve his purpose.

"Pah!" Jing Xunyunfei rushed forward and slapped Wei Mei on the face.

Wei Mei's face moved to the side due to the huge force, and his hair on the temples hung down, covering half of his face.

"You can use me." Jing Yinyun's eyes turned red, and she yelled with tears in her eyes, "But you can't hurt my family!"

Wei Mo looked at Jing Yinyun with a complicated look in his eyes at that moment.

There were chaotic footsteps at the door, it was the servants who came after hearing the news.

Wei Mei stepped back and when he looked at Chengjun Yin, his tone was

a little gentle, "Goodbye." "Bang!" The fog exploded from where Wei Mei was standing, and her eyes were filled with white. Jing Nenyun tried to catch Wei Mei. He was ignorant, but he couldn't even grasp the corner of his clothes.

When Brother Tang came, he saw Jing Yinyun sitting on the ground in despair. Brother Tang walked over and stretched out his hand, "Get up, the ground is cold."

Jing Yinyun didn't grab his hand, but looked up at him and asked: "Did you already know about it?"

Brother Tang replied, "We didn't know about it when we were in Chantie County."

The husband felt that there was something strange about Wei Mei being injured. Although they were suspicious, there was no evidence, so they just assumed that Wei Mei was innocent. of.

On the way to Chanzhou, it was true that the husband was angered by Xiao Zhuzi's words, but it was also true that he went to Wei Mei to test him.

When Wei Mei is 'sober', the husband will know that Wei Mei has never been stupid from beginning to end.

No fool will be awake when he should be awake, and pretend to be confused when he shouldn't be.

When Wei Mei asked him to say goodbye, he agreed. He thought that if Wei Mei really left, it would be a misunderstanding between him and her husband.

But Wei Mei came back, and they brought Wei Mei back with their own hands.

He and his husband both knew that Jing Xunyun attached great importance to love and righteousness and could not let go of Wei Mei, so they followed her wishes and kept Wei Mei, only to send someone to keep an eye on her secretly.

Wei Mei seemed to be aware of it and stayed in the study all day long. They also relaxed their vigilance. Unexpectedly, something happened.

Jing Xunyun was speechless, "But you guessed it later. You didn't say anything, just because you were concerned about my feelings."

"No, I want to put him under my nose and stare at him." Brother Tang knelt down and looked directly at Jing Xun. Yun, "Do you think we caught him this time?"

Jing Nenyun cried, "But he stole what he wanted!"

She saw it, she saw a book under Wei Mo's sleeve Book.

Wei Mei tried her best to steal this book. Even if she didn't know what the book was, she knew that it couldn't be an ordinary thing!

Brother Tang blinked and whispered in Jing Yinyun's ear, "The thing is fake."

When they learned that Xiao Zhuzi's murder was related to Xiang Jue, they guessed that Wei Mo was Xiang Jue's person.

They didn't want to let Wei Mei go easily. After discovering that the study and bedroom had been disturbed, they guessed that Wei Mei might be looking for something.

Almost all the books in the study room had been turned over, so they guessed that Wei Mei's purpose was the Book of Chaos.

They made sauces, made tofu, and vigorously implemented the method of fertilizing the fields. Xiang Jue could not be surprised to guess that the Book of Chaos was in the hands of her husband.

By chance, Taotie used the smell to locate the things touched by Wei Mei, and accidentally discovered a secret room in the study.

There was no smell of Wei Mei in the secret room. Perhaps because of lack of time, Wei Mei did not go in.

Wei Mei searched hard for the Heavenly Book of Chaos to no avail. After discovering this secret room, he will definitely guess that the Heavenly Book is in the secret room and will definitely find an opportunity to come back.

Therefore, the husband made a fake Book of Chaos and put it in the secret room. At the same time, he also removed the gold, silver, jewelry and some special evidence left by the original owner of the secret room, Yi Jie.

When Xiao Zhuzi came to him crying, he realized that Wei Mei was about to take action.

Coincidentally, my husband asked people to keep an eye on two suspicious people living in Hongjia Restaurant, and unexpectedly discovered that these two people had contact with Wei Mo and Wu Yingman.

They speculated that these two people were Wei Mei's subordinates, and that their contact with Wuying Manding was under Wei Mei's instigation.

Wu Yingman only wanted to marry a husband, and Xiang Jue and his group were accustomed to using tricks to attack the west. If they thought about it carefully, they could guess Wei Mei's plan.

Therefore, he deliberately changed rooms to sleep with his husband while holding the small bamboo in his arms, while her husband came to the study and stayed there.

Although Wei Mei escaped easily, how could he be allowed to leave intact when he came to Chengfu.

His two men hiding in the dark had already been caught by Jin, and Wei Mei was afraid that he would also find out about it at this time.

Jing Yiyun was unwilling to give in, "Are you going to let him go just like that?"

Xiao Zhuzi was almost killed by Wei Mei!

She was angry, angry at herself for being too naive.

Brother Tang only said, "Sister, I can't forget what happened to Xiao Zhuzi."

Wei Mei escaped because they did it deliberately.

They need someone to deliver the fake Book of Chaos to Xiang Jue.

Xiang Jue is powerful, and if they want to take revenge, they must capture the thief first and capture the king first.

The Book of Chaos records a poison with no cure, Roxin Pill.

The Fuxin Pill is made from heavenly materials and earthly treasures. If you eat it, you will die.

In the fake Book of Chaos, the husband personally wrote down the method of making Rouxin Pills, but changed the name of Rouxin Pills to Changsheng Guling Pills.

Xiang Jue is old and has always held power in his hands. What he fears most is watching himself age and die step by step without being able to do anything about it.

After seeing the 'Chang Sheng Gu Ling Wan', it is impossible for Xiang to remain indifferent.

When Jing Xunyun heard this, she knew that Brother Tang had plans for him. She gritted her teeth and said, "See you again in the future. I won't be soft-hearted to him."

Brother Tang touched her head and said nothing.

Jing Yi saw Chengjun Yin's face turning pale and said hurriedly, "You're not recovered yet, go and rest quickly."

Chengjun Yin shook his head, "It's okay."

Wei Mei was really good at finding opportunities, but he was sick. , but not so sick that he became delirious.

Brother Tang held Chengjun Yin's hand and said with a sullen face, "Go back and rest!"

Chengjun Yin covered his mouth and turned his face to the other side, "Brother Tang, stay away from me."

Tang Brother's face darkened, he grabbed Chengjun Yin's arm and twisted it, "Are you leaving?"

"Go!" Chengjun Yin gasped in pain, "Husband, please be merciful."

It's rare for Brother Tang to be harsh . Deciding to make up his mind, he took Chengjun Yin back to the house to rest.

Cheng Junyin was in good health and recovered from his illness within a few days, but he still claimed to be ill.

Hao Duoyu came to Chengfu under the pretext of visiting a doctor, "Wu Qianli came to the government office this morning. He left without seeing you. He only left one thing for me to convey to you."

Chengjun Yin asked him, "What's the matter?"

Hao Duoyu's eyes dimmed, "He wants to escort the weapons back to Beijing."

The iron mines produce a large number of weapons, and these weapons need to be escorted back to Beijing by the Ministry of War.

But for some reason, the imperial court asked Wu Qianlu to transport these weapons back.

Cheng Junyin frowned, "He withdrew the soldiers guarding the thieves' den?"

Hao Duoyu shook his head, "It's because he didn't withdraw."

He took out a token with a strange expression, "He said he would come back to you to ask for it. Come back."

Chengjun Yin thought for a moment and said with a dark look, "It would be strange to withdraw."

This token is a military talisman, and with it, Cicada State's troops can be mobilized.

Cicada Prefecture's military strength is limited. Now some of the troops are guarding the den of thieves, and some of the troops were taken away by Wu Qian on the pretext of escorting weapons. How many troops can Cicada Prefecture have left?

If the bandits choose this time to cause rebellion, how can the few remaining troops stop the bandits?

If the emperor were to blame, Wu Qianli could evade responsibility on the grounds of escorting the weapons, and now that the weapon talisman was in his hands, if something happened to Chanzhou, he would not be able to escape the blame.