Chapter 49 house and rage

"Husband, you..." Brother Tang later realized that he had been fooled by Chengjun Yin again, and muttered, "You always lie to me."

Chengjun Yin took out the oxcart he had stored and held it. Brother Tang sat up and touched his belly gently, "I'm not going to lie to you, my husband is going to starve with my baby."

Brother Tang blinked, pursed his lips and smiled sheepishly, "I even forgot that I was pregnant."

He had just learned that he was pregnant a few days ago, and was so frightened by the house. His head was empty all the way, and he could not think of his pregnancy.

Cheng Junyin: "..."

Sure enough, he still has to keep Brother Tang by his side at all times.

Back in the village, Cheng Junyin wrote a letter and asked Cheng Sanzi to drive to the inn.

He couldn't hide the matter about Tofu, and Wu Yu would come to visit him again soon. He couldn't sit still and wait for death.

Brother Tang asked, "A letter to Mr. Qin?"

Chengjun Yin nodded. Wu Jian's sister was the concubine of the then Prime Minister Xiang Jue. This was the reason why Wu Jian dared to be tyrannical in Shanxiang County.

Xiang Jue had long had the intention to rebel. In his previous life, it wasn't until Xiang Jue was killed that what Wu Jian had done was brought before the Holy One.

He didn't know much about Xiang Jue's rebellion, but he knew that Xiang Jue had an iron mine in Dengzhou.

In his previous life, Xiang Jue had his men pretend to be bandits and capture people, forcing them to work day and night to smelt weapons for him.

After the rebellion failed, Xiang Jue actually had the iron mines blown up, and tens of thousands of people were killed in the mines.

When Wan Baifan led people over, he saw mountains stained red with blood.

The nature of this incident was bad, and because there were so many casualties, everyone knew about it.

Qin Zhuo, the prefect of Qinzhou in the previous life, was not implicated in Xiang Jue's rebellion, but this did not mean that Qin Menglian would believe him, nor did it mean that Qin Zhuo would help him.

If he hadn't been forced into a hurry, he wouldn't have wanted to take the risk.

"Brother Tang." Chengjun Yin sighed, "I want to buy a mountain, and I want to build a yard on the mountain."

Taotie can suppress all beasts. If something happens, Brother Tang can be self-sufficient if he stays in the mountain. Safeguard your life.

Brother Tang stood up on tiptoes and touched Chengjunyin's head, "Don't miss me husband, we have no money."

Chengjunyin: "..." It hurts my heart.

"Knock, knock." There was a knock on the courtyard door, and Chengjun Yin went out to open the door.

Cheng Sanzi had a bag of things wrapped in a cloth bag in his arms. When he saw him, he stuffed the bag into his arms, "I finally caught you!"

Cheng Juanyin stepped back, avoiding the bag. , "You still have to keep the money?"

After Cheng Sanzi took over Brother Tang's work, they all let Cheng Sanzi keep the money for the sauce.

It's not that they think the money is hot, but that the workshop has been completed and the money has other uses and they can't touch it.

Cheng San almost cried, "Cheng Er, I have never seen so much money in my life, don't you think too highly of my determination? What if I can't hold it back and run away with it?" What's up?"

Brother Tang walked out of the room and raised his eyebrows when he heard this. "My husband and I believe in you."

"But I don't believe in myself." Cheng Sanzi held the money in his hands. It was like a hot potato. He hugged the money all night long, for fear of losing the nearly one hundred taels of silver, which made him unable to sleep well all night.

Chengjun Yin patted him on the shoulder, "It's okay, you can spend the money soon."

Cheng San said with excitement, "How to spend it?"

Brother Tang walked to Chengjun Yin and asked, " "Husband, can you harvest the sesame crops you planted a year ago?"

"Brother Tang is still smart." Chengjun Yin smiled fondly.

Cheng Sanzi was very clever. Hearing this, he asked: "But you want me to continue to harvest those crops?"

"Yes." Chengjun Yin said: "From now on, your salary will be paid on a monthly basis like workers, which is six hundred cash per month. "

Six hundred words!" Cheng Sanzi raised his voice in fright.

He thought that four hundred and fifty yuan a month was already more than enough for him, but he didn't expect that Chengjun Yin could still provide him with it!

Brother Tang whispered softly, "I'm going to have to work hard for you these days."

"No trouble, no trouble." Cheng Sanzi held the money in his arms, immersed in the joy of six hundred yuan a month, and left in a daze. go out.

Brother Tang looked at Cheng Junyin, opened his big eyes and said sadly, "Husband, Cheng Sanzi's little money is not enough!"

Cheng Sanzi thought that the money was a lot, but they had boasted about Haikou, which made eight people ten miles away. Everyone in the village grows sesame seeds.

So many sesame seeds are sent to the sauce yard, how can I use that little money?

"You're right." Chengjun Yin pinched Brother Tang's fleshy earlobe, "So tomorrow I plan to go up the mountain to find something valuable."

Brother Tang was startled, and Chengjun Yin mentioned that he had been stepping on his The instep of the foot was frantically searching for Taotie's presence, and said: "As long as it's here, the beasts in the mountains won't dare to touch me, and I won't be in danger."

Brother Tang pursed his lips.

He had seen Taotie's abilities and knew how powerful Taotie was, but he still didn't want his husband to go up the mountain alone.

But now that he was pregnant with a child, he couldn't be willful, so he held back his emotions and said, "Okay, I'll wait for you at home."

"You go to the sauce yard, and I'll pick you up after dark."

Although Cheng Dacai is now lying in bed He couldn't get up from the bed, but he still didn't want Brother Tang to be alone.

There are two wolves, small, medium and small, in the sauce yard, and Hao and the others are accompanying Brother Tang, so he can feel much more at ease even if he goes to the mountains.

At the same time, Shanxiang County.

At the door of Duoyu Restaurant, the waiter pushed Mu out rudely, "Go, go! If you make trouble again, I'll sue the officials and arrest you!"

Mu's face was covered with a rhopa, as if she didn't dare to see anyone, but her voice was It was very big. "What I said is true. Chengjun Yin really touched that dirty thing in the village! The sauce you eat was also made by Chengjun Yin himself. Don't you really feel disgusted?"

The diners looked at each other in confusion. After hearing this, some people put down their money and rushed out of the door.

The waiter got angry, "Hey! Why don't you give me a toast instead of being fined? You said Cheng Junyin touched feces with his hands, but you came up with evidence. If you don't have evidence, you are slandering! If you catch him, the county government will have to do it. He was slapped!"

Mrs. Mu panicked, "I didn't slander him. If you don't believe me, just go to the village and have a look. He is still playing!"

"Who is so free to believe such ridiculous things!" The waiter took out a stick, "Get out of here quickly, otherwise don't blame me for attacking you!"

Mu Shi trembled with fright, looking at the fierce look of the waiter. He looked like he didn't dare to say anything more and walked away dejectedly.

After walking a few steps, a group of boys suddenly surrounded her, looking unkind.

Mu asked in a trembling voice, "What do you want to do?"

The waiter didn't say much to her. He surrounded her and took her to the second floor of the teahouse opposite Duoyu Restaurant.

Wu Yu sat by the window, put down the teacup, looked at Mu who was trembling in front of her and was forced to pull off the rug from her face, and asked: "Do you know Cheng Junyin?"

Mu didn't know that the person in front of her was Cheng Junyin's enemy. Still friends, I only dared to nod vaguely.

"Is what you just said at Duoyu Restaurant true?"

Mu didn't dare to respond, but Xunyu glared and shouted angrily: "The man in front of you is the county magistrate's brother, if you dare to talk nonsense , I will kill you on the street today!"

Mu's legs went weak and she knelt down to beg for mercy.

She no longer dared to hide anything, so she told everything Cheng Junyin had done in the village.

Wu Yu Huangmiao smiled, "Feitian? Wishful thinking!"

Mu heard the disdain Wu Yu had for Cheng Junyin, and said excitedly: "Yes, people like Cheng Juan Yin don't know the world and are arrogant! They think they can make some sauce tofu. He is superior to others and treats us fellow villagers very harshly, almost treating us like cattle. Sir, you have to make the decision for us!"

Xun Yu's face changed, but Wu Yu's eyes became completely cold. He gritted his teeth and said, "Say what you just said again."

Mrs. Mu thought Wu Yu wanted to make the decision for him, so she cried, "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , he still squeezes us and forces us to work, he is really not a human being!"

She always believed that the sauce was made by Cheng Junyin in Tianchong Village, and they should have a share of the money earned since it was considered the village's public property.

"Who asked you this!" Xun Yu kicked Mu to the ground and asked eagerly, "You said Chengjun Yin made tofu? When did he make it?"

Mu replied tremblingly, "It was made years ago."

Xunyu's face turned ugly.

Didn't Qinzhou's tofu become popular at that time?

"Bang!" Wu Yu slammed the tea cup, and the pieces fell to pieces along with the tea. Mu's heart was so shocked that her heart went cold.

She was afraid that she would end up like this teacup.

The house and eyes were bursting with tears, "How dare Chengjun Yin lie to me!"

The tofu suddenly appeared when Qin Menglian returned to Qinzhou from Shanxiang County. At that time, he had suspected that the tofu was related to Chengjun Yin.

Qin Menglian planned to present the method of making tofu at the Empress Dowager's birthday banquet. Yesterday he set out for the capital. If everything goes well, the tofu maker will definitely be rewarded by the emperor.

He would ask Chengjun Yin at that time, because he was afraid that after Chengjunyin got the favor of the emperor, it would be more difficult for them to attack Chengjunyin in the future.

But he didn't expect Cheng Junyin to be so bold as to lie to him!

"It's you!" A crazy woman with messy hair suddenly pounced on Wu Yu, pulling Wu Yu's hair wildly, with a sharp voice, "It's you who coerced my husband and caused me to be abandoned by my husband, you disgusting bastard You damn fat pig!"

Before everyone could react, they gasped in shock at the mad woman's words.

None of them expected that the house would not only be occupied by both men and women, but even married men would not be spared.

"Ahhhhh! I didn't! Let go!" The house screamed again and again, "What are you doing standing still! Save me ahhh!"

Xunyu recovered from the fright and waved downstairs from the window, "Someone is coming quickly. "Here comes someone!"

The second floor was not very big, so the house and the boys didn't want to block the light, so they asked them to wait at the door.

"Is it you? The last time Wu He threatened my husband, you were the one who guarded the door." The mad woman suddenly let go of Wu He and pushed Xun Yu out of the window.

"Ahhhh..." Xingyu only had time to let out a series of screams before he fell hard on the roof of the carriage. The horse jumped up in fright, and the carriage shook. Xingyu fell to the ground again before he could recover. , completely fainted.

On the second floor, after the mad woman pushed Xun Yu, she turned around and pushed the man who was trying to escape back to the chair with one hand. Her eyes were cold, "If you touch my husband, I will make you pay the price!"

The mad woman's hands seemed to have It was as heavy as a thousand kilograms, and Wu Yu could not move under the pressure. Wu Yu was trembling all over, and he opened his plump lips and tried to beg for mercy. Before he could say anything, he saw the crazy woman suddenly picked up the hot tea kettle on the table and poured it down on him. .

"Ah!" The heart-rending scream scared away the birds on the tree outside the window.

When Wu Yu's servant caught up, all he saw was Wu Yu who had completely fainted from the pain, and the 'crazy woman' was nowhere to be found.