Chapter 82 Yu Wuyang came back with Jing Yinyun.

Half a month passed in the blink of an eye. The farmers found that the wheat seedlings that grew after using the method of fertilizing the fields were much stronger. They suppressed their excitement and no longer paid attention to the rumors outside.

The business of braised pork shops and noodle restaurants is getting better and better, and people from other counties come to Chantie County one after another just to buy a bowl of noodles or grab a piece of braised pork.

Once there were more people, business in the county became easier, and various stores opened one after another. Brother Tang also joined in the fun and opened a restaurant using the store he bought before.

Since this store was also a restaurant before, Brother Tang asked craftsmen to come and renovate it for half a month, just in time to open today.

Now everyone in the county knows that as long as the county magistrate opens a shop, there is nothing wrong with it.

The store had just opened, and the firecrackers rushed forward before anyone could release them. Fortunately, Brother Tang had anticipated this situation and arranged sufficient manpower to deal with it.

People were shocked as soon as they entered the restaurant.

The waiters in the restaurant are all women and men. They have good looks, wear simple long-sleeved trousers, smile and are very eye-catching.

The waiters came forward and asked in a gentle tone, "Should I go to the hotel or stay in the hotel?"

Some young guys who had never had any contact with the female friends turned red and stumblingly said "to go to the hotel?"

Some people find it very novel, while others find it unattainable.

Everyone was talking about it, but no matter good or bad, there were only a lot more customers in the store.

Brother Xi stood on the second floor and looked down, worried, "Househusband, is this really okay?"

These female brothers are all from Tianxingyuan. They have no home and can only fend for themselves.

But the world doesn't like it when a female brother shows up in public. Although the atmosphere in Chantie County has changed, there are still some people who are bigoted.

"Sir, please respect yourself!" An angry shout rang out in the hall. Cheng Junyin looked up and saw a man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks stroking the waiter, saying dirty words on his lips, "What are you pretending to do? Aren't you just selling things like this? I thought the county magistrate's husband was running a real restaurant, but I didn't expect it to be a brothel. Hahaha!"

The waiter's face turned red when he was told this, and Brother Tang's eyes turned cold. He walked to the trumpet-shaped object, pointed it at the small round hole, and said, "What are you doing standing around here?"

His voice was clear, and it spread throughout the hall in an instant.

The guests were all stunned. Before they could realize how this sound could come from all directions, they saw the expressions of the beautiful waiters who were smiling just now darkened, and they took out a piece of hand-length hair from their lower backs. stick.

The man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks sneered, "What can you do with such a short stick? You can't even use it yourself."

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw the waiters holding the sticks and weighing them, and the stick suddenly became three feet long.

The waiters shouted and rushed towards the man with the sharp mouth and monkey cheeks. The man finally got scared and shouted, "What are you doing! Do you still want to beat me?"

Seeing that he was about to be beaten by the crowd, he began to try to escape, "County County Where is your husband! My husband, the county magistrate, save me! Ah! Help!"

The sound of the stick and the body's miserable cry echoed throughout the restaurant, and the man with evil intentions straightened his back. , I don't dare to mess around anymore.

After the waiters drove the men out, they put away their weapons and came back to serve the guests with smiles on their faces. The guests no longer dared to look down upon them.

Some men think about never coming to the restaurant again, but change their minds the moment the food arrives.

Who can tell them that they just ordered a few ordinary dishes, but how could they be so delicious!

Woohoo, it's so delicious that it makes me want to cry.

They didn't come today in vain.

Seeing that the waiters were busy and orderly, Brother Tang got up and walked out.

In the corridor, he heard the exclamations of the guests.

"How can this chair still rock?"

"It's so soft. It's so comfortable to lie on."

A businessman from other places was lying on the kang and exclaimed, "This is a fire kang. It's amazing."

"What is this rope for? "What?" Someone pulled, but then a bell rang in the corridor, and the waiter came forward and knocked on the door, "Sir, do you need any help?"

The guest suddenly realized, "Ah, you can come here as soon as you pull, how convenient it is." "

This restaurant is different from the one I lived in before."

Brother Tang raised his lips.

Of course it's different, these are all due to the husband.

Brother Xi asked, "Master, where are we going?"

"The gate of the county town." Counting the time, those people were almost there.

When Brother Tang arrived at the city gate, Cheng Junyin was already waiting at the city gate.

As soon as he saw Brother Tang's carriage, he came over and helped Brother Tang down, "Didn't I tell you that you don't want to come?"

The elder brother said in the letter that those people would arrive today, but did not say when they would arrive today. .

It's okay for him to wait here, but Brother Tang will get tired if he stands for a long time.

Brother Tang looked at him, "If your husband says so, then I will go back right now."

Chengjun Yin hugged him hurriedly, "Don't go, don't go."

If he really let Brother Tang go, he would be afraid that Brother Tang would find trouble with him at night. Noisy.

Brother Tang pursed his lips and snickered, then forced himself to hold it back.

"Here we come." Hao Duoyu shouted. Brother Tang and Chengjun Yin both looked back and saw a group of people coming on horseback.

As he got closer, Brother Tang could clearly see the person coming, and his eyes lit up.

"Yunyun!"

Jing Yinyun sat on the horse and was imprisoned in Yu Wuyang's arms.

She couldn't wait to break away from Yu Wuyang, hurriedly jumped off the carriage and threw herself into Brother Tang's arms, pointing at Yu Wuyang and crying, "Ooooo! Brother! He bullied me!"

Yu Wuyang's face darkened, "If it weren't for me "You asked Jing Meixing to kill you a long time ago."

Brother Tang was stunned for a moment and almost thought he heard wrongly, "Jing Meixing?"

Wasn't she exiled?

Cheng Junyin thought for a moment and asked, "Has the Iron Mine been designated as a place of exile?"

Yu Wuyang nodded, "Not only that, but many people have been transferred from other places of exile."

Mining requires manpower. If ordinary people cannot be used, then only guilty people can be used.

Brother Tang had a stern look on his face, "What did she do?"

Jing Yinyun was about to say but was interrupted by Cheng Junyin, "Let's go back and talk first."

There were many people and this was not the place to talk.

He looked at Yu Changyuan behind Yu Wuyang, who had his mouth tightly closed but stared at him with tears in his eyes, and asked: "Why is he here?"

Yu Wuyang explained: "He will be in charge of the coal mine from now on. If nothing is done, With the actual results, he doesn't have to go back to the capital."

Yu Changyuan shed tears but did not dare to say a word.

Cheng Juanyin couldn't stand it anymore and reminded him: "You can talk."

Yu Changyuan looked at Yu Wuyang, who waved his hand, "Speak concisely and to the point, don't be wordy!"

Yu Changyuan burst into tears, " It's too much! I want to file a complaint with my uncle, saying that you abused me and didn't let me speak all the way."

Yu Wuyang said coldly: "You go ahead and tell him that you almost killed Xingyun . "

Yu Changyuan said honestly, "I'm sorry, I was wrong."

Everyone said: "..."

Back at the house, Xiong Beimiao held Jing Yiyun in his arms and beat and scolded her.

Jing Yiyun's eyes turned red when she saw Xiong Beimiao, and she admitted her mistake in a low voice.

Jing Yiben was going to the coal mine. Hearing about Xingyun's return, he hurried back. Seeing that Jing Xingyun was unharmed, he choked up and said, "It's okay, it's okay. It's okay?"

As soon as everyone sat down, Brother Tang couldn't wait. asked about Jing Meixing.

He originally thought that he would never have anything to do with Jing Meixing in this life.

Jing Yiyun knew that she couldn't hide it, so she told what happened honestly, "Not long after we left Chantie County, we were caught by Yu Wuyang's people."

Qimei said expressionlessly: "I I told you not to listen to Shui, but you have to listen." Jing Xunyun

pursed her lips, "How did I know that Shui took us there on purpose?"

Brother Tang: "...continue.

When he was arrested, Yu Wuyang was busy arranging for the prisoners and had no time to take care of her, so he locked her in the yard.

When talking about this, Jing Yinyun complained about Yu Wuyang's "abuse" to her for nearly a quarter of an hour.

After Brother Tang shouted to stop, Jing Yinyun continued.

Jing Nenyun was bored and wandered around. By chance, she bumped into Jing Meixing who was being bullied.

She couldn't see it and shouted to stop it. Jing Meixing was stunned when he saw her.

She only felt that Jing Meixing looked at her strangely at that time, but she didn't think much about it.

Later, Jing Meixing often walked around her, chatted with her, and inquired about everything in her words.

Jing Nenyun once leaked her identity, but Jing Meixing lost her composure and ran away.

Speaking of this, Jing Yinyun also emphasized: "Qimei reminded me that something was wrong with her, and I also knew that something was wrong with her, but I was just curious and curious about what she wanted to do!"

She paused, lowered her voice, and said with a guilty conscience: "I Who knew curiosity killed the cat?"

When they met again, Jing Meixing said he could take her out.

She followed and left, thinking that Qimei was also there and she would not be in danger.

Unexpectedly, Jing Meixing actually used the incense on herself. By the time she and Qimei reacted, it was already too late.

Brother Tang's heart tightened and he asked: "How can she have Mi Xiang?"

Jing Yinyun said: "She conspired with Ren Yazi, who are also minions of the Hong family."

Jing Yi's face was gloomy, "This is too much! It's just too much bullying!"

Jing Er's family has occupied his family property and bullied Brother Tang for decades, and Jing Meixing even killed the daughter he finally found!

If he has the opportunity to return to Tianchong Village in the future, he will definitely seek justice from Jing Er!

Xiong Beimiao asked, "Then what?"

Jing Yinyun glanced at Yu Wuyang and said awkwardly: "He led people to remove Ren Yazi's nest."

I heard from Yu Changyuan that after he disappeared, Yu Wuyang Yang didn't sleep for two whole days.

She was grateful to Yu Wuyang from the bottom of her heart, and she felt heartbroken when she saw the fatigue in Wuyang's eyes.

To others, she could easily express her thoughts, but to Yu Wuyang, she could not speak.

Yu Wuyang saw the blush at the base of Jing Xunyun's ears, and a smile flashed in his eyes.

Brother Tang asked coldly: "Where is Jing Meixing?"

If it weren't for his soft heart towards Jing Meixing, Yinyun would not have suffered this disaster.

Yu Changyuan patted his chest and said, "Dead, so dead."

Yu Wuyang looked at him from the corner of her eye, "Are you still embarrassed to say that?"

Everyone was confused, and Yu Changyuan lowered his head with a guilty conscience, "She almost killed Yinyun. , I just wanted to torture her, but I didn't know that she ran away while I was putting on the saddle, and even went to kill Xingyun..."

Jing Meixing loves to run so much, he wanted to tie Jing Meixing to the horse and drag her for a while. , who knew that Jing Meixing still had a dagger hidden in her sleeve, so she ran towards Nettle no matter what.

Fortunately, Qi Mei discovered it early and kicked Jing Meixing away.

Jing Yinyun still felt horrified when she recalled the scene at that time. He asked: "Brother, how much grudge do you have with her? She would kill me even if she risked her life."

She was afraid that she would never be able to forget Jing Meixing. The look in her eyes.

The kind of eyes filled with hatred, despair, regret, and anger.

Brother Tang pursed his lips. Cheng Juanyin held Brother Tang's hand to comfort him and said in a deep voice, "Jing Meixing poisoned Brother Tang twice. Brother Tang was still pregnant with Xiao Zhuzi in his belly at that time."

Everyone's expressions darkened.

Jing Nenyun said angrily, "She died too cheaply!"

Late at night, in the study.

Yu Wuyang asked: "When will Xiang Jue's people arrive?"

"It should have been today, but I guess something delayed it. Maybe they will arrive early tomorrow morning."

"Sure." Yu Wuyang pinched his brows. "Then I'll leave the day after tomorrow."

Chengjun Yin poured him a glass of wine, "After drinking, let's go to bed early."

"You are still considerate." Yu Wuyang explained: "That boy Chang Yuan has been different from others since he was a child. If he does anything excessive, you can punish him. That boy will not be given a roof tile for three days, but he will If you get into any trouble, you should stop it first, and then call me if you can't stop it."

Others liked to tease cats and dogs when they were young, but Chang Yuan preferred swords and weapons, and as he grew older, he became addicted to torture instruments.

There were rumors in the capital that Prince Yu was cruel by nature, but Yu Wuyang knew that Yu Changyuan was as pure as a child.

He knows right from wrong and has no class distinction. All lives in the world are equal in his eyes. He likes torture tools but never hurts innocent people.

I saw in Yu Wuyang that Yu Changyuan simply liked one thing.

Chengjun Yin only said, "Okay."

Yu Wuyang added: "I have already told him that after he comes here, he can only listen to your words. The coal mine seems to be under his control, but the decision-making power rests with him. You."

Chengjun Yin smiled lightly, "Brother, you don't have to be like this."

Yu Wuyang said this to reassure him.

But he didn't care about the ownership of the coal mine. Seriously, this coal mine belonged to his uncle.

He spent all the money he earned from the coal mine in Chantie County.

Yu Wuyang shook his head and smiled, "I'm worried too much."

"I wonder if brother has the idea of ​​handing over the iron mine to Chang Yuan?" Chengjun Yin said bluntly, "If I'm not wrong, I'm afraid brother will take it back." Beijing."

Yu Wuyang smiled bitterly, "I can't hide anything from you,"

he said, "I would like to, but I'm not worried."

Chengjun Yin raised his glass and smiled, "I'm here, brother. Do n't worry."

Yu Wuyang looked at him intently for a moment, then clinked glasses with him, "Okay."

He drank one glass after another, "After this separation, I don't know how long it will be before we meet again. Come on, drink!

Juan Yin drank with him and asked jokingly: "Brother, are you sad about parting?"

"Yes." Yu Wuyang's eyes were a little dazed, "I can't take her away..."

Cheng Juan Yin paused with his hands. , did not respond and just continued to pour wine for Yu Wuyang.

When Brother Tang came to pick them up, Chengjun Yin and Yu Wuyang were both drunk. He asked Goukeng to help Chengjun Yin up. When he was about to leave, he heard Yu Wuyang, who was picked up by a left hand, murmuring, "Ah Brother, I want to take her away..."

Brother Tang was stunned and lowered his eyes without saying a word.

Early the next morning, Cheng Junyin was shaken awake by Brother Tang.

The hangover made Chengjun Yin's head feel dizzy. He took Brother Tang into his arms and said, "Good boy, sleep a little longer."

Brother Tang did not struggle, but said slowly: "Husband, I also want to You can sleep a little longer, but Yi Ye's people have arrived."

Cheng Junyin: "..."

After three seconds, he sat up suddenly and asked, "How long has it been since Goukong came to call me?" Brother Tang

said helplessly, "I couldn't wake you up because I was sleepy, so I woke up."

Chengjun Yin rubbed Brother Tang's hair, "It's still early, you can sleep a little longer."

He was sleepy, but after being woken up, he lost his sleep, "Go and do your work, husband, I'm going to get up too." As soon

as Chengjun Yin arrived at the county government office, he saw a group of unfamiliar officers and soldiers standing at the gate of the county government office.

He strode in. In the hall, a man with a thin body but a very round belly sat in the main seat.

Seeing him coming, the man raised his chin slightly and said, "Is this the magistrate of Chantie County, Cheng Junyin?"

Chengjunyin cupped his hands and said, "Exactly."

The officers and soldiers beside the man shouted angrily, "How bold! It's just a seventh-grade man. County magistrate, why don't you be polite when you see Lord Tongzhi?"

Chengjun Yin's eyes darkened, and Goukeng shouted to the officers and soldiers, "How dare you! How dare you speak to the Lord County Magistrate like this!"

The officers and soldiers choked and asked for help! He looked at Zou Tongzhi.

Zou Tongzhi's face darkened, "What do you mean?"

When beating a dog, it also depends on the owner. He is a sixth-grade Tongzhi after all, and Chengjunyin is a first-grade, so Chengjunyin has to salute him.

Chengjun Yin smiled slightly, "If you can't teach your subordinates well, sir, I don't mind helping you teach them."

"Bang!" Zou Tong slapped the table in anger, "Believe it or not, I will go to the prefect and sue you for one of the following crimes!"

Chengjun Yin His expression did not change, "Please do it."

Zou Tongzhi almost lost his temper.

After the matter is done, he will definitely teach Chengjun Yin a lesson.

"I came from Chanzhou and it was a long journey, and this is how you entertain me?"

"Don't worry, sir, I've already made preparations." Chengjun Yin clapped his hands, and the servants filed in with dishes.

Zou Tongzhi's face softened slightly, and when he saw all the green vegetables on the table, his face turned green, "Are you going to let me eat this?"

"My lord, you don't know. Chantie County is too poor, and the people don't have enough to eat. " Food, as their parent official, I should do my best for them." Chengjun paused, "So, I will use all the money and food from the county government for disaster relief."

Zou Tongzhi choked.

He didn't believe that there was such a stupid official as Cheng Junyin, let alone Cheng Junyin's words. He only thought that Cheng Junyin was deceiving him.

He threw his chopsticks to the ground angrily and rushed out of the door, "I'm going out to eat!"

Chengjunyin chased him out, "Sir, the consequences of eating Overlord's meal in Chantie County will be serious."

Zou Tongzhi did not refute him. Wanting to eat the King's meal, he snorted coldly, "It's an honor for your poor local restaurant in Chantie County to be favored by me!"

Chengjun Yin's eyes darkened, and when he saw Zou Tongzhi's retreating back, the corners of his mouth raised. A hint of irony.

Zou Tongzhi was worthy of being a man who relied on his strength to make his own belly full. He asked his subordinates to investigate and then went straight to the Bamboo Restaurant.

He arrived in a hurry, and before anyone could enter the door, his men rushed in, pushed people away, and shouted: "Master Zou Tongzhi is here! The rest of the people are waiting to get away quickly."

The people frowned in disgust, but they couldn't help it. Don't give way to the opponent just because there are so many people.

Before Zou Tongzhi came, he heard his subordinates praise this place to great effect, but he was not very interested in it.

In his opinion, it was impossible to find a store that would satisfy him in such a poor place.

As a result, as soon as he came in, he saw a room full of beautiful waiters, which made his eyes light up.

There was a lewd smile on his face, and he was about to order someone to serve him, but a flash of red suddenly appeared in his eyes.

Brother Tang came downstairs wearing a long red cedar. He had skin as smooth as gel, a slender figure, and a slim waist that could not be easily grasped. When he walked, the corners of his clothes flew up like blooming red roses.

Zou Tongzhi was fascinated by it.

He has never seen such a beautiful brother.

Brother Tang walked up to Zou Tongzhi and called out in a low voice, "Sir, the hall is crowded and noisy. Do you want to go to the private room upstairs?"

Zou Tongzhi swallowed, "Yes, yes."

His eyes were glued to Tang. Brother Tang couldn't pull away, so Brother Tang turned around and walked upstairs, glancing at Brother Xi from the corner of his eye.

Brother Xi nodded slightly, turned around to appease the guests in the hall, and asked the officers and soldiers to go out.

The officers and soldiers didn't want to go out, but they saw Brother Xi's face darken, "Your master has gone upstairs to eat, what are you doing here? Don't disturb your master's elegance in the end!"

Brother Tang told Zou Tongzhi He brought him to the box and wanted to leave, but Zou Tongzhi stopped him with a lewd smile, "I didn't go upstairs with you to eat."

Brother Tang turned around and looked directly at him, and said warmly, "I advise you to cherish your life."

Zou Tongzhi originally wanted to say They caught Brother Tang, but found that all his people were blocked downstairs.

His face darkened, and just as he was about to go downstairs to call someone, a seductive fragrance penetrated his nostrils.

He was stunned and asked: "What is so fragrant?"

"You are here, sir, why don't you try our food."

After saying this, Brother Tang turned and left.

Zou Tongzhi looked at Brother Tang's graceful back, as if there was a claw scratching in his heart, itching uncomfortably.

But his stomach was growling with hunger, so he gritted his teeth and decided to fill his stomach first.

The store is here, this guy can't run away.

Zou Tongzhi ordered every dish in the store. The shopkeeper couldn't help but ran over and asked Brother Tang, "Boss, do you want to serve it to him again? He can't finish it at all."

Brother Tang rustled Xiao Zhuzi's shoes while Said: "Come on."

It will be Xiao Zhuzi's birthday party in a while, and he wants to give Xiao Zhuzi a pair of shoes.

The shopkeeper got Brother Tang's approval and left.

An hour later, Brother Tang put aside the half-rusted shoes in his hand, straightened his clothes, and walked out of the box.

He knocked on the door of Zou Tongzhi's box. Zou Tongzhi had eaten and drank enough and was looking at him. When he saw him coming, he smiled maliciously, "You came at the right time."

Brother Tang smiled lightly and said, "I think so too. ."

He asked the shopkeeper to bring him the account book, and then said, "A total of one hundred and eighty taels, please settle the account."

"A hundred and eighty taels?" Zou Tongzhi's expression changed.

Brother Tang was still smiling, but there was no smile in his eyes, "It includes the damage caused to our store by you and your men breaking into our store and the compensation you need to pay for scaring the waiters. Is there anything else here? Do you have any questions?"

Zou Tongzhi slapped the table and stood up, "Bold, do you know who I am!"

Brother Tang smiled and just asked: "Does Zou Tongzhi know who my husband is?"