Chapter 25 reputation

Brother Tang frowned. Although no one told him this, he had been influenced by others and thought so himself.

But due to the influence of her husband during this period, he felt that this was wrong.

"It's not fair."

Although his husband never said anything to him, he loved and respected him.

The husband puts him on an equal footing and guides him step by step to learn to respect himself.

He realized that this was a correct relationship between husband and wife, and the idea that "the elder brother is inferior to the husband and the emperor is superior" as everyone said was wrong.

"I know this is unfair." Brother Tang said earnestly, "But the world is like this."

"The world is like this, do you have to succumb to the world?" Brother Tang asked, "Why can't we be different? Brother, don't be bound by the shackles of the world, live for yourself."

Brother Tan's pupils were slightly opened, and his heart was shocked.

"Brother is no worse than men, and the money you can earn in a day is no less than men? Why do you have to wrong yourself?" Brother Tang asked again: "Even if you are abandoned, can you really not survive alone? "

Brother Tan walked out of the yard in a daze. When he returned home, he sat on the bed and looked at the moonlight outside the window, his eyes gradually clearing up.

Yes, how can a brother be inferior to a man?

The next day, everyone in Tianchong Village knew that Brother Tang and Cheng Junyin had a quarrel and started fighting.

Mrs. Liang knocked on the door early in the morning. After carrying the shelf into the house, she got angry at Brother Tang, "You're useless, don't you know how to get me a glass of water?"

"Are you handless? I want Brother Tang." Pour it for you?" Chengjun Yin held Brother Tang in his arms.

Mrs. Liang looked at Cheng Junyin's defense of Brother Tang and asked, "Didn't you have a quarrel?"

Chengjun Yin did not answer her question, but simply asked indifferently: "You have something to do here?"

"Of course you have something to do!" Mrs. Liang pointed to the door and said, "Listen to how people outside scold your brother? Don't you even have a word to explain for your brother?"

She watched Chengjun and Yin get better and better after the separation of the family, and her heart My heart felt like someone was stirring it up with a stick, and I couldn't sleep all night long.

She hates why the one who makes money is not rich, hates that Chengjun and Yin obviously have a way to make money but waits to take it out after the family is divided, hates that Chenger eats everything but doesn't use the money to honor her.

A few days ago, she had been dreaming about how to obediently ask Cheng Er to hand over the money, but before she could do anything, she was beaten so hard by Satsheng that she had to give up her thoughts temporarily.

She wanted to endure it for a while, but she heard the words spread in the village yesterday. She could bear to leave her money with Cheng Er for the time being, but she couldn't bear to have her wealth criticized!

Cheng Junyin's eyes were deep, "Why don't I explain, mother, don't you understand?"

When he showed a better learning talent than Mu Che, Mrs. Liang didn't want him to continue studying.

He didn't understand before that if Mrs. Liang didn't want him to study, why not let him study in the first place. Later he realized that Mrs. Liang was forced to send him to study.

When his mother entrusted him to Liang, she gave Liang enough money and told Liang to send him to study.

Mrs. Liang is just a village woman. She has never seen so much money, but she can also guess that his biological mother's identity is not simple. Because she is afraid that his relatives will come to find her, Mrs. Liang has been very kind to him in the past few years. good.

But as time went by, Liang realized that no one would come to him, and that no other value could be squeezed out of him, and his attitude towards him became more and more indifferent.

After hearing what the villagers said about Chengda being far inferior to Chenger, Liang became worried and allowed Chengda to use money to bribe scoundrels in the village to spread rumors, using this as an excuse to prevent him from continuing to study.

Liang's heart felt cold as she looked into his dark eyes.

"I don't understand what you are saying."

Cheng Er can't know those things, he can't know!

"I, I'm leaving first."

She didn't dare to look at Cheng Juanyin anymore, staggered to her feet and walked out, her expression unable to hide her guilt and panic.

When I returned home in a state of confusion, I saw a group of people talking at the door.

"What are you doing? Why are you gathering around my door?"

She shouted loudly and walked over, but when she saw the eyes of everyone looking at her with gloating and contempt, her heart skipped a beat. "Hey, you don't know yet, right?" The matchmaker

said with a half-smile, "The Mu family has come to break off the engagement, and everything your family did to Mu Test in the mountains after inheriting a fortune has been revealed!"

He asked her to find a good match for Cheng Da Cai, and promised to give her ten taels of matchmaking fees.

In the end, she finally found a suitable family for Mr. Liang, but Mr. Liang told him that Cheng Dacai and Brother Yun were engaged. Wasn't this trying to make fun of her?

She said disgustedly: "A scholar is so cruel. He plotted against his own brother and repaid him with a grudge. He almost killed Mu Che!"

Yesterday, many people were still concerned about Cheng Dacai's smearing of Cheng Er's reputation. There were doubts, but as soon as the story about Mu Test was revealed today, everyone had no choice but to believe it.

Muchei went up the mountain because of Cheng Dacai. But when Chengdacai encountered the wild boar, he pushed Muchei out first as a shield. When Muchei disappeared, Chengdacai pretended to be faint and stayed behind closed doors. What a fool. What a wolf-hearted thing!

Liang's eyes turned black as she listened to everyone's accusations. She couldn't even breathe and fainted on the spot.

When Cheng Junyin learned the news, he took Brother Tang and knocked on the Cheng family door with the meat and a basket of eggs bought by Tuomo Er, and gave the things away in front of everyone.

Before leaving, Brother Tang handed Cheng Wang a money bag, "Dad, this is three hundred coins for this month. You can take it to buy some medicine for your mother."

Chengwang was very angry. When he heard the three hundred coins, he suddenly He waved away Brother Tang's hand and said, "Three hundred coins, are you sending beggars away?"

Hundreds of copper coins fell to the floor, and a silvery white piece of silver rolled to Brother Tang's feet. The side reflects a faint white glow in the sunlight.

The neighbors who secretly watched the excitement were stunned.

Didn't you say three hundred coins? Why is there still broken silver in it?

Brother Tang knelt down and picked up the broken silver with dull eyes, and said in a low voice, "I blame me for taking the initiative."

Chengjun's voice became angry, "Brother Tang, forget it, let's go."

The two left hand in hand, and everyone slowly left . Come to your senses slowly.

"Cheng Er is still thinking about the Liang family. Even if he feels angry, he can't bear to care about them."

"Cheng Er is a good boy. Cheng Wang and Mr. Liang treated him like this, and he still wanted to save Cheng Wang's face."

The reason why Brother Tang said it was three hundred yuan was because he was afraid that Cheng Wang would be angry and refused to accept it.

Unexpectedly, the reality is exactly the opposite.

When Chengwang saw the broken silver, everyone was stunned, but he was the one who threw the money away, and with so many people outside watching, there was no way he would sacrifice his dignity to pick it up.

He thought that Brother Tang would pick up the money one by one and give it to him. Unexpectedly, Brother Tang picked up the pieces of silver and left. His hands were shaking with anger, but because someone was watching the fun, he could only hold it back. . The

people watching the excitement at the door saw that there was nothing to see, and were about to leave when someone suddenly asked, "It was Brother Tang who paid for it just now, right?"

Everyone was silent.

Moments later, a new round of controversy erupted.

Brother Tang and Cheng Junyin walked back hand in hand. The villagers passing by greeted them warmly when they saw them. A few innocent men even came over and apologized, saying that they should not have misunderstood Chengjun Yin in the first place.

Cheng Junyin was laughing all the way, and Brother Tang secretly reminded him, "Stop it, husband."

Don't forget that they had just been 'kicked out' by Cheng Wang.

Chengjun Yin quickly put the smile on his face away. He had a handsome face and a tall figure. Several girls in the village who had not left the court looked at Chengjun Yin from a distance and secretly blushed.

Brother Tang noticed this scene and pursed his lips in amusement.

Cheng Junyin paused, bent down and put his head on his cousin's shoulder, and wrapped his hands around Brother Tang's waist, "Don't be angry, I'll let you play with my hair."

The unhappiness in Brother Tang's heart disappeared immediately. He glanced at the girls who were so surprised that their eyes were round, and raised Chengjunyin's head with a smile, "Let's go back, husband."

"Okay." Chengjunyin put his arms around Brother Tang's waist, "Brother Tang "Let's go up the mountain later."

Brother Tang looked up at him, "Why are we going to the mountain?"

"We need some other things to make chili oil and sesame paste. We have them in the mountain."

"Have you used up what you picked up last time? " "

Yeah." Chengjun Yin said, "I'm going to make Brother Tang tired."

"What about the sauce?"

Chengjun Yin said, "...I'll make it back in the afternoon."

I wanted to take Brother Tang to hide in the mountains. He was pure, but found himself unworthy.