Chapter 35 Buy land!

Just after dawn, Niu Zi knocked on the door.

Cheng Junyin opened the door, looked at Niu Zi outside, walked out and closed the door softly, "What's the matter?"

Niu Zi blushed, and then he seemed to have mustered up the courage to say, "I can connect that water pipe to my house. "Do you want to use it?"

"Of course." Although the method of collecting water through bamboo tubes is exquisite, Cheng Junyin has no intention of keeping it secret.

Niu Zi was stunned. He didn't expect Chengjun Yin to answer so easily. He also felt that he was trying to steal the heart of a gentleman with a villain's heart, and his face turned red with embarrassment.

Chengjun Yin saw his embarrassment and changed the subject and asked, "When will the house be repaired?"

Niu Zi hurriedly said, "It will be done tomorrow."

Chengjun Yin was silent for a moment, "After the house is repaired, is there anything important at home? Niu Zi

shook his head, as if he had guessed something, and asked, "If you have something to do, just tell me, and I will do my best!"

"I plan to buy a piece of land, and I need you to build a wall." A wall, but this wall needs to be made of bricks, high enough, and hard enough."

Niu Zi widened his eyes slightly, "That will cost a lot of money."

Bricks can only be used by wealthy families. Who builds a house with bricks?

Chengjun Yin's eyes were determined, "You can only use bricks."

Niu Zi swallowed his saliva and asked, "Where will it be built?"

Chengjun Yin said, "The wasteland outside the village."

Niu Zi raised his voice in shock, "Absolutely not Ah! "

There is no road in front of the mountain or behind the land. It is empty as far as the eye can see. The land is still uncultivated wasteland. If you don't pay for it, no one will want it.

Chengjun Yin comforted him and said, "I have my own uses."

Niu Zi asked in a trembling voice, "Did you buy it?"

Chengjun Yin looked at the government servant walking not far away, "Buy it now."

Yesterday, he asked The waiter who came to pick up the goods sent a message to Hao Duoyu. Hao Duoyu arrived very quickly today.

Hao Duoyu sullenly walked up to Chengjun Yin and asked impatiently: "Do you really want that piece of land?"

When people in the county government heard that someone wanted to buy this piece of wasteland, they rushed over without stopping, for fear that the person who wanted to buy the land would A fool changes his mind.

"Yes." Chengjun Yin glanced at the government servant behind Hao Duoyu and said, "I only have one acre of thin land under my name. That piece of land is big and cheap."

When Niu Zi heard this, he thought of the inheritance in the village a few days ago that Juan Yin was rich. But there is no family background.

He grabbed Chengjun Yin and said, "Would you like to stop thinking about it? Don't be impulsive."

Sometimes having more land doesn't mean having wealth.

There is no need to lose so much money just to save face.

Hao Duoyu also winked at Chengjunyin, but Chengjunyin said firmly: "I won't consider it."

He said to Niu Zi: "After buying the land, please help me tell the villagers that I, Chengmou, am no longer without A person from a good family."

Niu Zi frowned, seeing that Chengjun Yin had already made up his mind, so he had no choice but to agree.

For five taels of silver per acre of wasteland, Cheng Junyin bought ten acres in one go.

After measuring the land, Hao Duoyu's face turned dark, and he looked at Cheng Junyin with eyes full of hatred that iron could not be transformed into steel.

Cheng Junyin took advantage of the other officials not paying attention, smiled and patted him on the shoulder, and asked in a low voice: "Brother Hao, can you trust me?"

Hao Duoyu was stunned for a moment, and realized something. Although he was confused, his heart calmed down. .

Brother Cheng is reliable and there must be a reason why he bought this land.

After Cheng Junyin paid the money, he stuffed a small bag of copper coins into each of the yamen servants. The two yamen servants except Hao Duoyu put money in advance. After feeling the heavy feeling in their palms, they smiled with satisfaction.

After seeing them off, Cheng Junyin returned to the village and noticed that the villagers looked at him differently.

Li Zheng walked over in a hurry and asked before he could catch his breath: "Did you really buy that piece of useless land?"

Chengjun Yin nodded, and Li Zheng asked again: "How many acres?"

"Ten acres."

Satoshi's vision went dark and he almost fainted on the spot.

"You, you, why do you need to care about the opinions of those blasphemous people? If you really want to buy land, there are fertile fields in the village. Why do you need to?"

Chengjun Yin hurriedly supported Li Zheng and explained: "Next year I will If you plan to recruit more people, you need enough land. If you use the farmland in the village to build a house, it will be a waste of money."

"Then, you can't buy such a remote place!"

Cheng Junyin said with a smile, "It's cheaper there.

" Hearing the words and sighing heavily, he looked at the villagers who were watching and said angrily: "You can't live a good life, but you have to bite people's tongue and make people buy that useless land. Now it's better, you guys Are you satisfied?"

He said, glaring at Mu in the crowd, waving his sleeves and leaving.

Mrs. Mu was very happy to hear about Chengjun Yin buying the broken land. She was not angry when she saw this. Instead, she twisted her waist and walked away happily.

Cheng Junyin touched his nose and walked slowly back to the yard.

As soon as they entered the yard, Hao and others gathered around him and asked about buying land.

When they learned that he had purchased the land, they all scolded Mu furiously.

Nan looked at Chengjun Yin and asked weakly, "You are not that impulsive person, but what did someone say?"

Chengjun Yin can let Brother Tang take care of the money, and he can also let her take care of the money in the future.

In other words, the money she spends to buy land now will be her money in the future.

If Brother Tang hadn't said something in Chengjunyin's ear, how could Chengjunyin be so impulsive?

There was a cold look in Cheng Junyin's eyes, "Nanshi, if you don't want this job, you can leave now."

Nanshi was shocked and didn't dare to say anything.

Brother Tang walked towards him, without looking at the pale Nan at the side. He arched his eyebrows and asked warmly, "Is everything settled?"

The coldness in Cheng Junyin's eyes disappeared, and a gentle smile appeared, " Of course it's fine."

Brother Tang nodded with a smile and walked into the house hand in hand.

Hao Shi looked at Nan Shi coldly and asked, "Why don't you go back to work?"

Nan Shi tightened his grip on the corner of his clothes, lowered his eyes and said, "Go right away."

Dumb Brother glanced at Nanshi, then looked at Brother Tang's back, opened his mouth, as if he wanted to call him out, but in the end he couldn't make any sound, so he had no choice but to close his mouth and continue to fuck with dim eyes. live.

Inside the house, Chengjun Yin hugged Brother Tang and whispered: "Brother Tang, we have no money."

They have saved a total of 376 taels these days, giving Chen Nuoping 300 taels to buy land. Fifty taels, and now I have twenty-seven taels left in my hand.

The twenty-seven taels used to buy bricks and pay for the workers to build the wall were probably just barely enough.

In other words, they are now poor.

Brother Tang stood up on his tiptoes and kissed the corner of Cheng Junyin's mouth, "If you run out of money, you can make more money."

As long as his husband is by his side, life will be sweet no matter how bitter it is.

Chengjun Yin pinched Brother Tang's little cheek and asked, "You've lost weight again recently."

He paused and said, "...and you're getting darker." His husband was swollen again. blacken!

Brother Tang pursed his lips in grievance and asked, "I don't look good. Doesn't my husband like me?"

Chengjun Yin quickly straightened his back, "How is that possible! You are always good-looking!"

Brother Tang lowered his eyes, The curled eyelashes cast a shadow under the eyes, "Then why does my husband keep saying that I am dark? Isn't it because you care about my appearance?"

Chengjun Yin: "..." Because you are really dark.

But he didn't dare to answer like this, so he could only ask carefully: "Then I won't say anything?"

Brother Tang raised his eyes, his eyes were sly, and there was no trace of sadness, "Husband, you must keep your word."

Cheng Juan Yin: "..." He was fooled by Brother Tang again.

He pinched his face as if to vent his anger and said angrily: "Wait a minute, I'll make braised pork for you to eat."

Brother Tang responded obediently, "Okay."