Chapter 53 Wan BaiFan

Brother tang seemed to be in pain, winced and muttered something.

Wan Baifan asked: "What is he talking about?"

The doctor replied, "He has been calling me husband since he fell into coma."

Wan Baifan seemed to remember something and looked slightly stunned.

"General, when will we assemble the army and set off?" The doctor looked hesitant.

Wan Baifan came back to his senses, lowered his eyes and glanced at Brother Tang, and said: "Three days later at the latest."

The doctor was surprised, "Is it still too late?"

Wan Baifan said, "If you have time, just take a shortcut."

The soldier heard this He said, his expression slightly changed.

The general took this road to find someone in the Shanxiang County area. However, after this matter was delayed, the general could only temporarily put aside this idea and take the shortest road.

Lieutenant General Fu Ming walked towards him with a serious look on his face, "There is something wrong with the bandits."

Wan Baifan looked at him. Fu Ming took out a silver and handed it to Wan Baifan. Wan Baifan took it and turned it over to see what was behind the silver. Engraved with the word 'xiang'.

Fu Ming said, "The silver coins they carry are all engraved with this word."

This is the money of the Xiang family, but why would a group of bandits be related to the Xiang family in the capital?

Fu Ming's eyes darkened, "Have they been captured?"

"Let one go, the others have taken poison and committed suicide." Fu Ming's voice was cold, "I found that brother's bullock cart five miles away. The cows were dead. There was only a bag of sand and a jar of water on the oxcart. I was afraid that their property had been taken away. "

The jar containing water was also strange. He studied it for a while before opening it.

This kind of jar has many uses.

Wan Baifan raised his eyelids and said, "Take someone to dig out their lair."

"General, take your orders!" Fu Ming was about to turn around and leave when Wan Baifan asked again, "Have you found my brother's family?"

Fu Ming shook his head. , "Nothing."

Wan Baifan snorted heavily, "Too bad that brother was in a coma and still thinking about his husband!"

Fu Ming sighed inwardly. "Maybe something delayed me."

Same as you did before.

Wan Baifan said angrily, "How big of a deal can you delay to the point where you don't even care about your husband and children? If you couldn't keep them, why did you marry them in the first place?"

Fu Ming didn't say anything more and left with full of sadness.

After all these years, the general is still blaming himself.

It was already daybreak when Brother Tang woke up. He was startled, and when he was about to get up, he was bumped into by the doctor, who shouted in shock, "Don't move! Don't you want the baby?"

He had tried his best to stabilize the fetus in his belly, but if If this guy moves a few more times, I'm afraid the fetus will be dead.

Brother Tang froze in fright, looking anxious, "Where are Taotie and Honghong?"

These people were soldiers from the Yu Kingdom. How could he dare to say the word "Taotie"?

As soon as the doctor heard the word "red", he knew it was referring to the blood-red family pet, and said: "I'm looking for medicine for you. You'd better not move until it brings the medicine back, otherwise your child will be considered a grown-up." Even if Luo Shenxian comes, you can't protect him."

Brother Tang tugged at the mattress under his body. After thinking for a while, he said, "I want to see your general."

The doctor said helplessly, "You can see our general whenever you want." ."

As soon as he finished speaking, Wan Baifan's voice came from behind, "What do you want to see me do?"

The doctor was startled and turned around.

Brother Tang saw Wan Baifan's pupils shrink and his thoughts surged.

His chest rose and fell for a long time, then he straightened up and endured the pain in his stomach, kneeling down and kowtowing to Wan Baifan, "Please save my husband, general."

The doctor's face turned pale with fright.

He really can't keep this child alive if he touches her again.

Wan Baipan's eyes darkened, "Lie down first, and then tell us in detail."

Brother Tang did not lie down, but straightened up, found a position to sit in a position that would not press his stomach, and explained everything one by one. tell.

"The magistrate of Shanxiang County slandered my husband in order to get the sauce recipe. I was going to Qinzhou to find my husband's friend Qin Menglian to help me, but who would have thought..."

"Qin Menglian is not in Qinzhou." Wan Bai Pan's expression was unclear, "How can I trust you?"

Brother Tang pursed his lips tightly and said after a long silence, "I left the ox cart behind to escape. There is a bag of sesame paste on the ox cart. Can you please take it with you?" Come here."

"Sesame paste?" The doctor on the side asked: "You mean that bag of sand?"

He stood up and walked to the side of the tree to lift a cloth bag and put it in front of Brother Tang. He opened the bag and looked at it. Sesame Paste said: "General, please let me boil a pot of hot water and bring me a bowl."

The general couldn't figure out what he wanted to do, but he still asked his soldiers to do it.

Brother Tang made sesame paste in front of them. The sesame aroma spread out and everyone swallowed.

What is this thing that smells so good when soaked in hot water?

"This is sesame paste made by my husband. It is simple and easy to eat. One bowl can fill an adult's stomach."

Wan Baifan straightened his expression and squinted his eyes to look at Brother Tang.

The most lacking thing in the military camp is military rations.

Brother Tang looked directly at him without fear, "General, if you help me, I will tell the general about this sesame paste method."

Wan Baifan asked back, "If I don't save you."

Brother Tang held his thin shoulders , raised his resolute face, "Then I will go to Qinzhou. If I can't find Qin Menglian, I will go to find the prefect of Qinzhou."

Wan Baifan looked at him for a long time and suddenly asked, "Your husband, do you know that you Do this for him?"

She may have had such a determination at the time that made her resolutely choose to die.

"I don't know." When he mentioned Chengjun Yin, Brother Tang's eyebrows softened, "My husband has always doted on me, and if he knew, he would never agree."

He paused, then pulled up a gentle smile at the corner of his mouth, "I know He cherishes me as much as I cherish him."

The doctor couldn't help but say, "If you really go to Qinzhou, you won't be able to keep the baby in your belly."

Brother Tang stroked his belly with a painful apology in his eyes. Very determined, "I can't help him, but I have no choice."

An unborn child and a husband, he chose his husband.

Wan Baifan looked at him deeply, as if looking at another person through him, "I can't follow you back to Shanxiang County to save your husband."

He took out the dagger at his side and handed it to Brother Tang, "This thing belongs to my Wanfu. You take him back. If your husband is really innocent, the county magistrate will not dare to embarrass your husband again when he sees this thing."

The soldier looked at the dagger and his expression changed, "General ! "This was the dagger that the general planned to give to the princess, but before the dagger was given away, the princess...

Over the years, the general has been carrying the dagger with him to express his longing for the princess. If the dagger is gone, How will the general survive in the future?

Wan Baifan raised his hand briefly, and the soldier could only shut his mouth. Wan

Baifan looked at Brother Tang's belly and softened his voice, as if he was afraid of disturbing the fetus in his belly.

, forcibly suppressing the emotions in his heart, took the dagger, and solemnly said: "Brother Tang, thank you general!"

Wan Baifan reminded: "You don't have to be too anxious, your husband's life will not be in danger."

Brother Tang was slightly startled, His mind, which had been chaotic for many days, gradually became clear as if something had opened it up. He wanted to understand something and said, "I am confused because I care about you, but I don't regret it."

The day after her husband was in the hands of the house, he couldn't help it . Peace of mind.

Wan Baifan turned around and left, "I hope your husband is as you said, worthy of what you do."

Brother Tang smiled and said, "He is worth it."

Wan Baifan said no more. After walking away, the soldiers forbeared. I kept asking: "General, why did you help him like this?"

That dagger was so important to the general, why did you give it to a brother you had never met before?

Wan Baifan raised his head slightly, and his deep voice rang in the air, "If someone had helped her, wouldn't she have had to die?"

The soldier was dumbfounded, and after a long time he said, "I don't know."

Brother Tang put Sesame in his hand. After teaching the cook how to make the paste, the chief cook regretted: "It's a pity that there are no sesame seeds in the military camp."

Even if they wanted to make a large amount of sesame paste, it would be difficult for a skilled woman to make a meal without rice.

"I have." Brother Tang looked at the cooks, "I have a lot of sesame seeds. If you want them, I can give you half."

The remaining half will be kept to deal with natural disasters.

The chief cook's eyes lit up, "You mean what you said."

Brother Tang raised his eyebrows slightly, "Of course you mean it."

General Wan gave him a dagger to save his husband, so what if he gave him half of the sesame seeds in return?

The chief cook walked out and said impatiently, "I'm going to ask the general for instructions!"

Not long after, the chief cook came back happily, "The general agreed."

The general allowed him to take a team of troops back with Brother Tang, and when he got it Sesame and then catch up with the army.

"What do you want?" Fu Ming came over full of blood.

Brother Tang raised his head when he heard the sound, his dirty little face was delicate and white, and his pair of black and round eyes stared at Fu Ming unblinkingly.

Fu Ming paused in his footsteps and almost lost his mind.

This guy was in a mess when he was rescued, and his face was rubbed with dirt so hard that he couldn't see his original face. He didn't expect to be so beautiful.

The chief cook saluted, "Lieutenant General."

Brother Tang also wanted to salute, but Fu Ming said, "No need, you are too weak, just give birth to a child."

Brother Tang thanked him softly, and Fu Ming looked at Brother Tang. He couldn't bear the wounds on his body, so he softened his voice unconsciously, "Besides that cow, how much property did you lose?"

Brother Tang tilted his head, confused.

Fu Ming's eyes turned cold, "The thieves were tough, I cut off their hands, and they all said they didn't take any of your property."

Brother Tang's eyes opened slightly, "...I didn't bring any property with me when I went out."

His money I gave it to Brother Wu for emergency use before going out.

Fu Ming couldn't believe it, "You're a pregnant brother who went out without even a cent of money? Then where did you sleep along the way? What did you eat?"

"Using the sky as your bed and the earth as your bed, you just make do with it. But..." Brother Tang said sheepishly, "I'm eating sesame paste."

Fu Ming said in surprise, "You're so brave!"

The gangster took it aback.

Brother Tang lowered his eyes and said nothing.

Taotie was protecting him along the way. He didn't know when Taotie would come back, but he had to wait for it.

Fu Ming frowned and asked, "Then how are you going back?"

The cook said hurriedly, "I will take a team of people to follow Brother Tang back to get sesame seeds."

Fu Ming was confused, "What are sesame seeds?"

Why did he feel that he was so angry? After being out for a while, it's like you don't recognize this army?

The chef hurriedly explained to Fu Ming. Fu Ming was very surprised when he took his first bite of sesame paste.

He couldn't understand why that sand-like thing tasted so good when soaked in hot water?