Chapter 50 The house gradually ordered people to be arrested

At dawn, an old man in linen, carrying two large bamboo frames of sesame seeds, knocked on the door of the sauce yard and asked cautiously to the word "Cheng San" on the door, "Can we collect sesame seeds here?"

Cheng Sanzi said with a warm smile, "I'll take it."

He asked: "Where did the old man come from?"

A smile suddenly broke out on the old man's wrinkled face, "I'm from Duodou Village next door."

Years ago Cheng Junyin once promised to buy sesame seeds from other villages for three cents per catty. Some in the village believed it and others did not.

He lived next door to Xiong Lixian, and when he heard that Chengjun Yinfu Langtang was Xiong Lixian's nephew, he trusted Xiong Lixian's character, so he took half of the sesame seeds from his family's field.

Now that the sesame seeds are ripe, he felt uneasy when he heard that no one from other villages had sold the sesame seeds to Chengjun Yin.

He was afraid that Chengjun Yin hadn't started harvesting the sesame seeds yet, and he was even more afraid that Chengjun Yin would regret not harvesting the sesame seeds.

If the former was okay, all he lost was these two baskets of sesame seeds, and the remaining sesame seeds were still lying in the field, lest Cheng Er would not use them if they were harvested too early.

But if it's the latter, his three months of work will be in vain. So many sesame seeds can't be sold for money, so it's a waste!

But now that he heard Cheng's three-word answer, his uneasy heart finally found a place to stay.

After checking the quality of the sesame seeds, Cheng Sanzi weighed the two baskets of sesame seeds, "Fifty-three jins in total."

He took out his money bag from his arms, took out 159 Wen and handed it to the old man, "Old man, you can do the math. Yes."

The old man's hands were shaking as he held the money, "Yes! That's right!"

Although he knew it in his heart, when he actually got the heavy money, he felt completely different. Cheng Sanzi saw that the old man was sweating, so he asked the old man to wait and brought out a cup of hot water

from the house, "Can you please help me tell the others when I get back? From today on, I will be collecting sesame seeds in the workshop."

The yard was too small to hold so many sesame seeds, so he planned to move it to the workshop.

Brother Tang will come over today, and he will forcefully take over the sauce buying and selling business.

"Okay, okay, okay!" The old man said hello three times in a row. After drinking the water, he walked briskly carrying two diabolo baskets.

He wanted to go back quickly to collect all the sesame seeds in the field and carry them to the workshop to sell.

If he went late, he was afraid that there would be too many people and they wouldn't be able to queue up for him.

The news that the old man successfully sold sesame seeds to Cheng Junyin quickly spread throughout the eight villages in the ten miles. The people in the village who were still hesitating happily started harvesting the sesame seeds. Some of them were even more agile, and they were carrying a bunch of sesame seeds before noon. Jun Zhizhi walked towards the workshop.

Cheng Sanzi had been waiting in the workshop for a long time. When he saw people coming in twos and threes from a distance, he shouted at the top of his lungs, "First go to the left to weigh and check the quality of the sesame seeds. If there is no problem, go to the right to get money and fingerprints."

The villagers heard this. They all rushed to the left.

Niu Zi had been waiting there for a long time. He was a helper invited by Brother Tang to help. Brother Tang paid him fifteen cents a day.

The wages were not low, and he had to work hard and never allow those bad and rotten sesames to get in.

A dark-faced woman rushed to the front. She put the basket in front of Niu Zi with a nervous expression, "I picked the best sesame seeds."

Niu Zi nodded and responded. She was still careful during the inspection and only weighed the sesame seeds after confirming that they were of good quality. It weighed "a total of thirty-four kilograms."

He handed the woman a note with thirty-four written on it. These notes had been written by Cheng Sanzi in advance. He also spent the whole day yesterday teaching Niu Zi to calculate the weight from one to one hundred. Read the note in full.

The woman took the note, her eyes blank and a little panicked.

She didn't understand why her sesame was replaced with such a note?

Cheng Sanzi waved to the side and shouted, "Take the note and count the money over here."

The woman woke up from a dream and rushed over to hand the note to Cheng Sanzi. Cheng Sanzi asked her what her name was, where she was from, and where she was. The amount of sesame seeds sold in this transaction was calculated after recording the number of kilograms, and then the money was calculated to her. After she verified that it was correct, she asked her to put her fingerprint on her last name.

In this way, the transaction is complete.

When the others saw that the woman had successfully received the money, they felt relieved and at the same time wanted to rush to the front.

Niu Zi's face darkened, "Arrange them one by one. The workshop will never buy the sesame seeds of the troublemakers!"

The noisy crowd suddenly fell silent, and everyone lined up obediently. Although they were anxious, they did not dare to make any more trouble. .

Cheng Sanzi breathed a sigh of relief and sighed again, "Brother Tang is really not an ordinary brother."

He had figured this out and taught them how to deal with it early on.

Sauce workshop.

Brother Tang sat on the cushioned stool, looking at the door with dull eyes.

Hao sighed slightly.

As soon as Cheng Er left, Brother Tang seemed to have lost his soul.

This is not good.

She said, "Brother Tang, if you are sleepy, why don't you go to the room to rest for a while. If someone comes later, I will call you?"

Brother Tang came to his senses and shook his head, "It's okay."

For some reason, Ever since her husband went out today, he felt very uneasy, always feeling like something was about to happen.

Hao's persuasion was fruitless, so he said no more.

Xiaozhong and Xiaoqian seemed to sense that Brother Tang was in something wrong, so they rubbed Brother Tang's legs affectionately, and nestled their little paws on Brother Tang's legs, being careful not to press Brother Tang's belly.

It looked at Brother Tang with a pair of watery black eyes, and suddenly licked Brother Tang's palm.

Brother Tang only felt a warmth in the palm of his hand. He lowered his head and saw Xiaozhao wagging his tail at him.

Brother Tang's heart softened, he rubbed Little Claw's furry little head and said, "Thank you, Little Claw."

Little Claw whimpered, as if in response, and was about to lie down again when its ears stood up and Little Claw The middle and small boys stood up in unison and bared their fangs at the door.

Brother Tang's heart skipped a beat, he stood up and looked at the door.

"Brother Tang, come out!" There was a knock on the door.

Brother Tang's tense body relaxed.

It's Liang.

Mr. Hao frowned, wiped his hands and said, "Brother Tang, don't go out, I'll go out."

Ms. Liang must have been looking for Brother Tang while Cheng Er was away because of Cheng Dacai being injured. Trouble is coming.

"I'll go." Xiao Liang suddenly stood up and walked towards the door under everyone's surprised eyes.

During the days when Brother Tang and Cheng Junyin were away, if someone in the village came to the sauce yard to cause trouble, either Cheng Sanzi would come forward or Mr. Hao would come forward.

Xiao Liang has a gentle personality and does not seem like someone who can deal with these things.

Xiao Liang opened the door, looked at Liang outside the door, and asked, "Do you have anything to do with Brother Tang?"

Liang's eyes changed again and again when she looked at Xiao Liang, and suddenly said: "You shouldn't be here. Xiao

Liang smiled sarcastically, "I said you would be punished."

Liang looked horrified, "You said that?

" It's no different than not saying it." There was something

in her words, "It's not yours, after all, it's not yours."

The conversation between the two seemed to be confusing, but Mrs. Liang trembled when she heard the words and opened her mouth. No words can come out.

Xiao Liang closed the door, looked back at Brother Tang, and smiled kindly, "It's okay."

Brother Tang nodded, sat back on the chair, and looked at Xiao Liang's back thoughtfully.

Mr. Hao knew about the relationship between Mr. Liang and Mr. Liang, so he frowned when he saw this.

Ms. Liang has a strong personality and a sharp tongue. Few people in the village can speak better than her.

What did Mrs. Liang say that made Mrs. Liang speechless and left voluntarily?

house.

Xun Yu knelt and pressed her head against the ground, trembling all over, "Sir, I am very loyal to the Wu family. Everything I say is true. You must believe me!"

Wu, who was wearing a high hat, gradually sat down. Sitting on the Taishi's chair, his face was cold, "I was with you and was destroyed by a crazy woman who came out of nowhere, and you happened to faint. Is there such a coincidence in the world?"

Xun Yu cried. Roar, "That crazy woman pushed me downstairs. If it weren't for the carriage blocking me, I'm afraid I would have died on the street by now!"

The room gradually glanced at Hao Duoyu who was standing on the side, "Duoyu, Is that so?" Hao

Duoyu handed over his hand, "Sir, when I took the Yamen over, I only saw him unconscious on the street."

, "Sir, the master's injury must have been caused by the sauce seller Cheng Junyin!"

Hao Duoyu lowered his head, his pupils slightly dilated.

Wu Jian's eyes darkened, "What about the sauce seller?"

"That's right!" Xun Yu's nervous palms sweated, "The master asked him to give you the sauce recipe yesterday. Not only was he unwilling, but he also took Qinmeng Lian Damn it, Master! What's even more disgusting is that he still dared to deceive Master, claiming that the tofu had nothing to do with him, but the tofu was clearly his fault!"

Wu Jian's pupils slightly opened, "He also made the tofu? "

Tofu is something that is about to be presented to the Holy One! If tofu really wins the favor of the Holy Emperor, Cheng Junyin's status will definitely rise.

Xunyu said excitedly, "Sir, Cheng Junyin is deliberately provoking you, you must not let him go like this!"

Wu gradually suspected that Wu and the injury were related to him, so he could only introduce a scapegoat to protect himself. And Cheng Junyin is the best scapegoat.

Wu gradually became sullen and said nothing.

The silence in the lobby could be heard. Cold sweat dripped from Xun Yu's forehead and spattered on the ground. Hao Duoyu's hand tightened on the hilt of his sword.

Finally, Wu Jian said, "Even if Wu Yu was really hurt by him, there is no evidence, and I have always been upright, how can I arrest people randomly?"

Xun Yu's face turned pale, but Hao Duo Yu was almost invisible relaxed. tone.

The conversation gradually changed and he said calmly: "You said that Cheng Junyin was trying to fertilize the fields with that kind of dirty stuff, so it's normal for his sauce to kill several people, right?"

The last two words were already Bring the chill.

Hao Duoyu raised his head suddenly.

Wu Jian is openly trying to slander and frame Cheng Junyin!

"Yes! Yes!" Xun Yu was overjoyed and quickly got up, "I will take people to the Yamen to beat the drum and redress the grievances!"

"Wait a minute." The room gradually stopped Xing Yu, "I believe there is something else going on in this matter. Hidden secrets, so I have to judge the case behind closed doors and do not act too openly."

If Qin Menglian comes back with the reward given to Cheng Juan Yin by the Holy Emperor, it will be difficult for him to snatch the sauce recipe from Cheng Juan Yin. More difficult.

At this time, Qin Menglian was not in Qinzhou, so even if Cheng Junyin wanted to move reinforcements, there would be no one to move him.

When he got the sauce recipe from Cheng Junyin, he released Chengjun Yin on the grounds of finding out the misunderstanding. With the Prime Minister protecting him, Qin Menglian had no evidence and could not touch him.

"Yes!" Xun Yu responded, turned around and walked away as if running away.

"Hao Duoyu." Wu gradually looked at Hao Duoyu and said, "Dono has missed his uncle recently. Come with me to see him later."

Hao Duoyu lowered his head and said hoarsely, "Thank you very much. Sir."

Wu Jian took a sip of tea and asked again, "I heard that you have a good relationship with Cheng Junyin?"

Hao Duoyu paused and said, "It's normal."

Wu Jian looked at him, his eyes darkening, "Wait a minute. It's up to you to lead people to capture him."

Hao Duoyu's arms bulged with veins, "I obey," Wu

Jian withdrew his gaze and warned, "The God of War will go to the border through Qinzhou in the near future. Maybe I'm passing by here, so I shouldn't say anything about it."

Hao Duoyu responded, "Yes."